When You Think About It,The 2010&2011 State Of The Union Speeches Were Dog&Pony Shows

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:clap2:

Now let's go back into time. Didn't Obama mention something about the economy was finally taking a turn for the better/glimmers of hope/and,or "The Worst Is Over"? More or less in both speeches? But at least 65% of those who watched the speeches just sat in their couches laughing at Obama because they all knew he was lying. So what's Obama going to try to convince us next time? Assuming unemployment is still over 9-per-cent, with a 14 Trillion Dollar debt and a never ending STAGNANT ECONOMY,,,,,,What Is President Obama Gonna Try To Convince Us in January 2012 ?? !!!. He is already blaming the bad weather and earthquakes,,,,WHAT NEXT?

All of the State of the Union speeches are "dog and pony" shows. As you probably know, all that is required by the Constitution is a letter from the President to Congress about the State of the Union.

Now it's all just theater, I never watch.

• Banned
and today we hear that 63% of Americans have lost faith in the economy and will not vote for Obama, How can anyone borrow 14 Trillion Dollars and have no way of paying it back?

Now let's go back into time. Didn't Obama mention something about the economy was finally taking a turn for the better/glimmers of hope/and,or "The Worst Is Over"? More or less in both speeches? But at least 65% of those who watched the speeches just sat in their couches laughing at Obama because they all knew he was lying. So what's Obama going to try to convince us next time? Assuming unemployment is still over 9-per-cent, with a 14 Trillion Dollar debt and a never ending STAGNANT ECONOMY,,,,,,What Is President Obama Gonna Try To Convince Us in January 2012 ?? !!!. He is already blaming the bad weather and earthquakes,,,,WHAT NEXT?

and after what happened today,i have a gut feeling that OBAMA will be voting PRESENT on the evening of the 2012 state of the union,and "Cracked Head" Biden will do the speech for him.

I just can't wait for the 2012 state of the union address when Obuma will have to explain how after 3 years,he has accomplished NOTHING !!!!

They all are.

Didn't Bush say in one how he hoped to land a man on Mars by 2020? And I'm sure Clinton had his share of verbal and rhetorical fireworks.

Maybe Obama can unveil the misery index in the 2012 SOTU? I mean, it has been a while.

but doesnt a president in his final year open his third SOTUA with,when I took office in {year} the economy was in dire straights,the GDP sucked,our national debt was{$$$$ amount}unemployment was 7%,muslim nations were at war,home prices began a downward swing. Well, all we can say it, the next time we have a state of the union address,it may actually be funnier than the pretty blonde girl trying to answer why no one in IRAQ has maps.

Forum List

Back