When You Strike At A King

You must kill him....Emerson said that long ago and we're seeing it come true on Wednesday. They missed. Pompous clown Robert Mueller will try to defend a report he didn't even write...by all accounts the sleaziest member of his team did...Weissmann. Come Wednesday, Bob's dossier is going to be torn asunder with simple questions by the GOPers on the House panels. Bob can't claim "that's classified" this time. He can't hide behind his fishy claim of not "exonerating" the President with a mulligan on Thursday. He can't pretend he and Trump hadn't had a nasty business dispute or that he'd been turned down when he begged for Comey's job. We got this prick right where we want him...thanks, Rats....you're about to blow your own brains out. :lol:

20441954-c9a7-4592-ab24-f7b9e95ee529-combine_images.jpg
Just wondering, when did tRump become "king"?

When your dyke queen lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too late, creep,.....you been beat to the punch....nothing new I'm sure.
Didn't see you answer the question.

You do know the revolutionary war was all about getting rid of a king, right?

It’s amazing how eager you are to show us all how ignorant you are.....

The revolutionary war was about our independence from England....

No kings were deposed.

Nope. Your turn. Well?

Well what? In America, every man is a king....some are a little more kingly that others.....happy now?

No. I find the attitudes of Trump supporters deeply disturbing. It's the kind of desperate mindset that drives fascism and tyranny. Trump himself is relatively harmless - he's no Hitler. But many of his followers are unhinged people who used to be ashamed to publicize their idiocy.

Pure projection on your part.....

Maybe it's time to change back.
Timing seems right.
The right people are in place...
That is the most unAmerican thing I have ever heard.

Why do you hate America and the Constitution so much?

I love America and the Constitution.
But nothing is getting done right now and I don't see anything getting done in the foreseeable future.
Even the Founding Fathers realized the system would become corrupted and the people would need to rise up.

I think it's a great time.
Trump with ultimate power would reduce the size and cost of government and restore the country.
Restore rights and freedom to the citizens of this country.
Then in 5 or 10 years a constitutional convention could be organized.
Stop lying.

If you want a king you love neither America nor the Constitution. You hate both and are not just unamerican but anti American.

You must kill him....Emerson said that long ago and we're seeing it come true on Wednesday. They missed. Pompous clown Robert Mueller will try to defend a report he didn't even write...by all accounts the sleaziest member of his team did...Weissmann. Come Wednesday, Bob's dossier is going to be torn asunder with simple questions by the GOPers on the House panels. Bob can't claim "that's classified" this time. He can't hide behind his fishy claim of not "exonerating" the President with a mulligan on Thursday. He can't pretend he and Trump hadn't had a nasty business dispute or that he'd been turned down when he begged for Comey's job. We got this prick right where we want him...thanks, Rats....you're about to blow your own brains out. :lol:

Why do you hate America and the Constitution?

Why do you hate America and the Constitution?

I sincerely apologize for my politically incorrect words. I meant to say carpet muncher.

he's no Hitler. But many of his followers are unhinged people who used to be ashamed to publicize their idiocy.

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

No. That's not what I'm talking about. Here's what I'm talking about:

Timing seems right.

But nothing is getting done right now and I don't see anything getting done in the foreseeable future.
Even the Founding Fathers realized the system would become corrupted and the people would need to rise up.

Trump with ultimate power would reduce the size and cost of government and restore the country.
Case. In. Point.

he's no Hitler. But many of his followers are unhinged people who used to be ashamed to publicize their idiocy.

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

Timing seems right.

Case. In. Point.

Why would you call that idiocy? Be specific please.

Don't discount democrats gaining some traction of the Mueller testimony side show. It's been reported democrats are rehearsing and having mock testimony in order to be prepared. Republicans will most likely come in unprepared with the majority asking stupid questions.

Also I think there will be a closed door hearing that Mueller will not be attending, that is not going to be record or have any form of transcript, sound familiar...

Rehearsals? I guess that's a signal they know they're in trouble. Funny thing is if his testimony sounds canned or contrived, he'll be seen for the fraud he is only more so. Their entire HOAX depends on him going rogue and saying Trump is guilty of something or other, and fleeing the building.

Let's just hope republicans realize their own re-election in 2020 is dependent on TRUMP supporters and that they use their 5 minutes to question Mueller wisely and not screw things up.

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

Timing seems right.

Case. In. Point.

Jeezuz fuck. This guy is calling for suspending the Constitution to give Trump unlimited power. And you're asking "What's wrong with that?"

Ray you're a fucking idiot. Please don't vote.

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

Timing seems right.

Case. In. Point.

Jeezuz fuck. This guy is calling for suspending the Constitution to give Trump unlimited power. And you're asking "What's wrong with that?"

Do you know anyone else we could trust to fix the country?

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

Timing seems right.

Case. In. Point.

You can't suspend the Constitution. Nobody can. For crying out loud, we can't even agree to get an amendment passed these days, or to remove one, or to change one yet alone suspend the Constitution.

Come on you guys, how did you get through high school? The quote was taken from an ongoing series of letters R.Waldo Emerson wrote to his friend O. Wendell Holmes concerning Plato. It had nothing to do with a monarchy or American politics.

You mean like this?

View attachment 270405

Case. In. Point.

There won't be a country if you maniacs get your way.

Come on you guys, how did you get through high school? The quote was taken from an ongoing series of letters R.Waldo Emerson wrote to his friend O. Wendell Holmes concerning Plato. It had nothing to do with a monarchy or American politics.

This is how they operate....Mueller broke their black little hearts and being reminded of it sends them into deep bouts of TDS where they grab at straws. I never said or implied Trump is a "king" yet in their minds, the mention of his name brings images of Hitler at the Reichstag......I blame it on the reefer....they don't know what's real anymore.

Case. In. Point.

There won't be a country if you maniacs get your way.

Do you think conservatives want different things than the Founders and the Framers?

Forum List

Back