When You Shatter A Woman's Heart

convince?

you dont feel compelled to reflect in life what you claim is your own philosophy

I think you need some counciling.

Im not trying to be mean.

If you have had a normal level of relationships for a 37 year old and have NEVER felt romatic love its time to ponder wether you are allowing yourself to be emotionally free enough to feel romantic love.

It comes with a level of vulnerability. You can not experience it if you can not allow yourself to be vulnerable.

Please dude go see someone and do a little exploring of your emotional health.

To never experience romantic love is not really living.

There is no shame in getting help and VERY much to be gained by you.

Yes, Frogden....you need to get in touch with your inner-child and embrase him.

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_shhh:

:puke3:

Spoken like a truely invulnerable man.

enjoy your half a life.

Thanks.

You enjoy your therapy sessions: at $80/hr I'm sure they're worthwhile

Ah the politcal pileup bleeds into the thread.

hating your fellow man is just too much a part of the rights internal makeup for them to keep it from bubbling to the surface.

Ah the politcal pileup bleeds into the thread.

hating your fellow man is just too much a part of the rights internal makeup for them to keep it from bubbling to the surface.

Why do you not understand the difference in caring about you so called fellow man and a woman that gave her heart to one of those fellow men to chew up and spit out because alcohol has weakened his resolve to do the right thing?

Hello......

You are the one politicizing the issue

Why do you not understand the difference in caring about you so called fellow man and a woman that gave her heart to one of those fellow men to chew up and spit out because alcohol has weakened his resolve to do the right thing?

I would suggest that both groups..... those who are overly concerned with others and not concerned enough about themselves and the large number of women who give away their heart without first consulting their brain need to get a good slap to the back of the head in order to wake them up.

I lost count of the number of girls/women I've known who simply cannot or will not use even the least amount of common sense, reason, or logic when it comes to what men they choose to get involved with.

I would suggest that both groups..... those who are overly concerned with others and not concerned enough about themselves and the large number of women who give away their heart without first consulting their brain need to get a good slap to the back of the head in order to wake them up.

I lost count of the number of girls/women I've known who simply cannot or will not use even the least amount of common sense, reason, or logic when it comes to what men they choose to get involved with.

There really is no accounting for taste.

But, as long as truthmatters doesn't reproduce, I have hope for humanity.

Get back to me when you decide to love or be loved :eusa_hand:

There really is no accounting for taste.

In high school and college I was the guy that all my female friends would come to in order to complain and cry about the guys in their life. In college I literally had to come up with a "One Cry per Guy" policy for some of them, because they kept going back to the same losers that had already done them wrong.

Too smart to love eh?

I don't know that I'd classify it as "smart"; but let's just say that I learned the darkness inside the human heart very early on in life. I've been the patsy for other people before. I've been the butt of the joke. I've been the punch line. I don't intend to ever go back there again. I know the only person looking out for MY best interests is ME; and that in doing so I really don't have the time, energy, money, or interest to look out for anyone else's best interests. I see life as an investment, and I have never been able to see what the return on expending all that emotional capital on another person is supposed to be.

I knew it, Anassronism is a goddamn serial killer.

I thought he might be before, but now I'm absolutely certain of it. What a freak.

It's chemistry. You don't always get to choose who you care about or love...it just happens. You may get to choose the circumstances and what you are willing to do or put up with...but once you care,you are emotionally invested...whether you want to be or not. Logic has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
It's chemistry. You don't always get to choose who you care about or love...it just happens. You may get to choose the circumstances and what you are willing to do or put up with...but once you care,you are emotionally invested...whether you want to be or not. Logic has nothing to do with it.

As I've said, I've never actually been in love or anything like that, so I just can't comprehend that sort of thing. The people I care about hold that place because I see some value in who and what they are, not simply because they have a pretty smile or a nice ass or anything like that. I'm pretty sure that if I were to ever look at someone I knew I had serious philosophical differences with and though... "Gee, I think I really care for that person." I'd probably grab a cast iron skillet and brain myself with it until I came back to my senses.

Forum List

Back