When you scream "You lie" to an African American...you're a racist.

The problem with you is that YOU LIE.
Hey, wait, didn't Mr Wilson shout "YOU LIE", not "liar"?
Did you actually watch and listen to the speech, or do you just spout democrat talking points from The Daily Kos or whatever your chosen biased media source is?

Oh yea. You are absolutely right. He said, "You lie" and not "liar". They mean such completely different things. Why didn't I catch that?

It's the different between being someone who plays "tennis" and a "tennis" player. See the difference?

This is an example of why less than 6% of Republicans are scientists and why they believe science is a religion.

"you lie" implies that Obama was lying about the specifics that illegals would not be covered.

"liar" implies that Obama lies about everything.

"plays tennis" implies that you are someone who plays tennis casually.

"tennis player" implies that you are serious about it, possibly a pro.

"subtle" - fine or delicate in meaning or intent; difficult to perceive or understand.

:tongue: - razz

So you are saying Wilson was being "subtle" and "delicate"?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho

Pass me some of your Kook aid.

:lol:

Thanks, Sky, for showing that you don't know what an ad hom his. DO look it up.

fuckin retarded ****

Person A makes claim X
There is something objectionable about Person A (Person A is a fucking retarded ****)
Therefore claim X is false

Last edited:
Finally got around to Googling,, I see. If you read on, you';; see that stating that and why X is false and then stating that x (sky dancer) is a retarded fucking **** is an observation and an aside, not an ad hom

Or maybe you're just being a dishonest fucking ****

Finally got around to Googling,, I see. If you read on, you';; see that stating that and why X is false and then stating that x (sky dancer) is a retarded fucking **** is an observation and an aside, not an ad hom

Or maybe you're just being a dishonest fucking ****

You don't understand ad hominem, do you? You just like using disgusting language. Debate the ideas for a change. It would be refreshing and more interesting.

Last edited:
Good lord. This is the same guy who said that Thurman's minority daughter shouldn't have revealed herself because doing so was a smear on his good name. And he fought to keep the confederate battle flag flying in SC. That flag was put up as a protest against equal rights in the 60's and had nothing to do with historical integrity. At the point when the state of South Carolina used it as a symbol of their protest against racial equality, it became a symbol of racism for the state of SC. He chose to support it, fully knowing that it was flown specifically as a symbol of protest against racial equality. With or without shouting at the president, the guy's a racist. And frankly, while heckling the president is rude, trying to keep a racist symbol on a state capital is flat out disgusting.

And for those who want to try to claim the flag thing is all about heritage - save the bullshit cause I'm completely not interested. I grew up in Georgia and I'm from old southern family. There are confederate heritage buffs who aren't racist. They'll be more than happy to tell you that SC started flying that flag to protest equality, and that the navy jack got added to the Georgia flag to protest desegregation. In fact, it's where I first learned it. Some of them get pissed off at those states for doing that an turning what they perceive to be a symbol of a culture to a racist statement (many of them do not feel that the civil war was about slavery and therefore don't connect the original flag with that, in their minds). The ones who say it's all about heritage and never bother to mention that or give any validity to the concept - racist 9 times out of 10, with a 10% chance of actual ignorance of those facts. And usually still trying to win the whites-are-better-battle.

Not to mention the fact that SC wasn't even flying a real confederate flag while Joe defended the "heritage". They were flying the darkened navy jack - sort of a cross between two confederate flags, shaped like the navy jack, colored like the battle flag - which was the specific one adopted to protest racial equality. That's what he was defending and trying to keep flying. The guy's a racist. Get over it.

I have, you idiotic bitch. I showed that you failed first to understand that lying makes one a liar and then you, being a retard, accused someone of an ad hom when no such fallacy had been committed. You fucking fail.

The only fucking ad hom here is the morons accusing a man of being a racist n order to avoid the fa t that Obama was called out on one his lies.

Now, either addre4sdd that point or shut the fuck up before you make yourself look alike an even bigger idiot

Good lord. This is the same guy who said that Thurman's minority daughter shouldn't have revealed herself because doing so was a smear on his good name. And he fought to keep the confederate battle flag flying in SC. That flag was put up as a protest against equal rights in the 60's and had nothing to do with historical integrity. At the point when the state of South Carolina used it as a symbol of their protest against racial equality, it became a symbol of racism for the state of SC. He chose to support it, fully knowing that it was flown specifically as a symbol of protest against racial equality. With or without shouting at the president, the guy's a racist. And frankly, while heckling the president is rude, trying to keep a racist symbol on a state capital is flat out disgusting.

And for those who want to try to claim the flag thing is all about heritage - save the bullshit cause I'm completely not interested. I grew up in Georgia and I'm from old southern family. There are confederate heritage buffs who aren't racist. They'll be more than happy to tell you that SC started flying that flag to protest equality, and that the navy jack got added to the Georgia flag to protest desegregation. In fact, it's where I first learned it. Some of them get pissed off at those states for doing that an turning what they perceive to be a symbol of a culture to a racist statement (many of them do not feel that the civil war was about slavery and therefore don't connect the original flag with that, in their minds). The ones who say it's all about heritage and never bother to mention that or give any validity to the concept - racist 9 times out of 10, with a 10% chance of actual ignorance of those facts. And usually still trying to win the whites-are-better-battle.

Not to mention the fact that SC wasn't even flying a real confederate flag while Joe defended the "heritage". They were flying the darkened navy jack - sort of a cross between two confederate flags, shaped like the navy jack, colored like the battle flag - which was the specific one adopted to protest racial equality. That's what he was defending and trying to keep flying. The guy's a racist. Get over it.
^^

That is an evasion and ad hom

I have, you idiotic bitch. I showed that you failed first to understand that lying makes one a liar and then you, being a retard, accused someone of an ad hom when no such fallacy had been committed. You fucking fail.

The only fucking ad hom here is the morons accusing a man of being a racist n order to avoid the fa t that Obama was called out on one his lies.

Now, either addre4sdd that point or shut the fuck up before you make yourself look alike an even bigger idiot

I don't think Joe Wilson is a racist. I think he's rude and has no control over his anger. Continue to use that language with me and I'm done talking to you.

Last edited:
:lol:

Retard...

You're totally unable to defend the liar in question, so you instead attack the person who's called him on his lies. That's the very definition of ad hom- attach the speaker in order to evade the point made.

You're fucking pathetic.

You've got to be kidding? You still believe that a plan that explicitly forbids covering illegals secretly covers illegals? Wow. Did you suffer head trauma as a child?

You're repertoire of "retard" and "****" and "bitch" is quite helpful, btw, as a quick way letting others know the low level of your intellect. Thanks for making it so very easy to completely disregard you.

Oh yea. You are absolutely right. He said, "You lie" and not "liar". They mean such completely different things. Why didn't I catch that?

It's the different between being someone who plays "tennis" and a "tennis" player. See the difference?

This is an example of why less than 6% of Republicans are scientists and why they believe science is a religion.

"you lie" implies that Obama was lying about the specifics that illegals would not be covered.

"liar" implies that Obama lies about everything.

"plays tennis" implies that you are someone who plays tennis casually.

"tennis player" implies that you are serious about it, possibly a pro.

"subtle" - fine or delicate in meaning or intent; difficult to perceive or understand.

:tongue: - razz

So you are saying Wilson was being "subtle" and "delicate"?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho

Pass me some of your Kook aid.

What a twit. Wilson wasn't being subtle; I was pointing out the subtle differences between the terms. Obviously, you're too dense to realize that. Lay off the kool aid maybe you'll do better next time.

Wilson was acting poorly. He apologized. Now he's using his outburst and apology as a fund raising gimmick.:cuckoo:

Wilson was acting poorly. He apologized. Now he's using his outburst and apology as a fund raising gimmick.:cuckoo:

People are donating to him because he said what everyone else knew and was thinking. He had the balls to speak up. Had they (congress) listened earlier he wouldn't have had to break the rules. His outburst also brought to light the fact that at least two of the bills have a loophole for illegals. The Senate Six is now addressing this and will hopefully correct it.

Last edited:
People are free to finance whoever and whatever they choose to. Wilson doesn't want to see healthcare reform. Too bad. We need it.

Last edited:
You want to insult my intellect, yet you and sjy have been shown to be total fools in this ery thread. My intellect is evident in the countless refutations I have offered to the bullshit posted by many people here and the fact that none have been able to rebutt my arguments on just about anything.

Meanwhile, you're the retard attacking the man's character in an effort to avoid addressing the point made about Obama being a liar. That's an ad hom and it shows your lack of intellect and the fact that your are totally void of any rebuttal or defense to BHO's actions and lies.

Oreo already started on this subject

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ow-illegals-will-be-covered-under-hr3200.html

Forum List

Back