When you scream "You lie" to an African American...you're a racist.

The funniest part in all this...had someone like Shelia Jackson Lee yelled the same thing to Bush during one of the many lies Bush told during his addresses to Congress, the right would have flipped their ever loving bird.

No, the funniest thing is you trying to defend disrespect of the previous President by pointing to disrespect of the previous-previous President...

How far back does the statute of limitations go on disrespect? You want all disrespect to stop now that the boi king is in office, but how will you feel once he's finished his term and the Rats go back to booing and cat calling (maybe even elevating it to shoe throwing) the next R President?...

Personally, I call out disrespect of ANY President as disrespect of the office... You, on the other hand, spin it and dance around it when done by D's to an R and are outraged when a R does it to a D...

I am saying that there is no evidence that Obama is a Marxist except in your mind. If you have a bias--you wont entertain facts and evidence to the contrary.

First sentence is false, based on second sentence.

If that sentence is true--that Obama is a marxist where is the supporting evidence and what facts and evidence to the contrary have you looked at?

Have you not been paying attention at all?

Obama's past speaks for itself -- his radical mother, his racist preacher preaching BLT which is based in Marxism (bullshit Obama 'never heard him say'), his terrorist 'acquaintances', his 'carefully chosen friends and professors' during his college years (radicals and marxists), his appointments in this administration. Since you have a biased towards Obama you dismiss the evidence.

When you scream 'you lie' to our bi-racial President, you may be a racist and you certainly are a liar.

Wrong.

'Bi-racial' is accurate but that is now how Obama is portrayed. He is portrayed as black. The racists can't scream as loudly and the blacks can't claim him as their own nearly as much if he's 'bi-racial'.

I am not being rude or racist but I am being accurate when I tell you that you just made no sense. Try to explain your point again, please.

Obama is portrayed as black, not bi-racial. Because he is portrayed as black it makes it easier for racists to be . . . racist. If he were portrayed as bi-racial it makes it harder to be racist against him, because of his white parts.

Obama is portrayed as black, not bi-racial. Because he is portrayed as black it makes it easier for blacks to claim him as the first black president (as if somehow they have dibbs on him). If he were portrayed as bi-racial it makes it harder for blacks to make this claim.

Obama isn't portrayed as the 'first bi-racial president', which is the fact. He is portrayed as the 'first black president', which is false.

If you're white, you're automatically a racist if you don't bow down and submit to black people in every way. ::sarcasm off::

A bigot who hates black people almost never announce himself. Rather, he will attack black politicians or political agendas on other grounds--but would hardly be expected to offer a piece of information that might prove the opposite point of view.

Another straw man. And what's wrong with not agreeing with or attacking a black politician ? Or are black people above criticism ?

The Brits really have a leg up on us with their raucous and loud Parliamentary System. They call a LIAR a LAIR in public, to their faces, and that is that. No charges of racism, no need for manufactured outrage, just reality on display. If Congress were allowed to question the POTUS publicly, I think we'd all be better off for it.

The Brits really have a leg up on us with their raucous and loud Parliamentary System. They call a LIAR a LAIR in public, to their faces, and that is that. No charges of racism, no need for manufactured outrage, just reality on display. If Congress were allowed to question the POTUS publicly, I think we'd all be better off for it.
Politicians. You can dress them up, but don't take them out. Those whacky public servants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBhceg6ooY]YouTube - Parliament fight! With Benny Hill theme[/ame]

I couldn't believe what I read in this story!!!

NNPA Chairman Danny J. Bakewell Sr. said. "Rep. Wilson's remarks were racist, disrespectful, and a disingenuous violation -- not only of President Obama -- but to the institution of the presidency and only solidified our position and the importance in not spending black dollars where black people are not respected.

Black Publishers Cry Racism Over Wilson Outburst, Join Boycott of South Carolina - Political News - FOXNews.com

I don't think its racist...hell this has happened to every other president in history, HERE IN THE UNITED STATES...just like how they questioned every other president in history about them being citizens...

Oh wait...nevermind.

the thing is with Wilson is that he was in a formal setting. he shouldn't of had an outburst like that. he was acting like one of those town hall meeting mobsters

mobsters???

They looked like just regular American citizens.

(Many in their senior years)

Who are voicing their objections to Obama's health plan.

You do know they were bused in and backed by insurance lobbyists right? You do know this. They were given scripts and told to not allow anyone to get their opinions out there.

That is the sad part, there were some people there with legitimate questions on both sides but these hacks came there to scream, then go home and watch fox.

the thing is with Wilson is that he was in a formal setting. he shouldn't of had an outburst like that. he was acting like one of those town hall meeting mobsters

mobsters???

They looked like just regular American citizens.

(Many in their senior years)

Who are voicing their objections to Obama's health plan.

You do know they were bused in and backed by insurance lobbyists right? You do know this. They were given scripts and told to not allow anyone to get their opinions out there.

That is the sad part, there were some people there with legitimate questions on both sides but these hacks came there to scream, then go home and watch fox.
And the Dems are backed by attorney/trial attorneys...wonder why there is no 'special interest' by the Dems in listening to tort reform?

Open Secrets: Lawyers/Law Firms Overwhelmingly Support Democrats

Same shit, different side.

Spoken like a true Daily Kos drone. Crawl back to your hole, ant.

No, you are not allowed to call one a liar there either.

I refer you to an earlier post of mine on the subject:

""You’re talking about Question Period/Prime Minister’s Questions, which is a special period put aside for the PM to, you know, TAKE QUESTIONS and hold his/her own against the Loyal Opposition. This is not the same situation as delivering a freakin’ speech outlining policy.

But in the Parliamentary system, you cannot call another member a liar. It has also been established in various parliaments that you cannot call someone an evil genius, a trained seal, a blatherskite, or a papish bigot, nor can you claim that they display the energy of a tired snail returning home from a funeral, nor can you exhort them to 仆街.

That’s why such outbursts are called unparliamentary language. These rules still apply during Prime Minister’s Questions and Question Period. (Of course, you can still imply that someone is a liar, but it’s generally done with a little more finesse.)

Heckling is what an asshole in a weak position does. Pointed questions, some anger, some finessed insults that don’t slip into the realm of unparliamentary language is NOT the same as heckling."

The funniest part in all this...had someone like Shelia Jackson Lee yelled the same thing to Bush during one of the many lies Bush told during his addresses to Congress, the right would have flipped their ever loving bird.

No, the funniest thing is you trying to defend disrespect of the previous President by pointing to disrespect of the previous-previous President...

How far back does the statute of limitations go on disrespect? You want all disrespect to stop now that the boi king is in office, but how will you feel once he's finished his term and the Rats go back to booing and cat calling (maybe even elevating it to shoe throwing) the next R President?...

Personally, I call out disrespect of ANY President as disrespect of the office... You, on the other hand, spin it and dance around it when done by D's to an R and are outraged when a R does it to a D...
Personally, I call out disrespect of ANY President as disrespect of the office

I'll remember that.

Bookmarked.

First sentence is false, based on second sentence.

If that sentence is true--that Obama is a marxist where is the supporting evidence and what facts and evidence to the contrary have you looked at?

Obama's past speaks for itself -- his radical mother, his racist preacher preaching BLT which is based in Marxism (bullshit Obama 'never heard him say'), his terrorist 'acquaintances', his 'carefully chosen friends and professors' during his college years (radicals and marxists), his appointments in this administration. Since you have a biased towards Obama you dismiss the evidence.

None of that is evidence. it's conjecture.

None of that is evidence. it's conjecture.

so obamalama conjectured his own book? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: howy shit.

I'll remember that.

Bookmarked.

Go for it, Butch...

I'm talking about within the settings of congress by members of congress...

I'll remember that.

Bookmarked.

Go for it, Butch...

I'm talking about within the settings of congress by members of congress...
If it makes you feel more like a man to call a very feminine woman Butch, then I'll guess I'll have to consider you're speaking with your pink pettycoat prancer voice.

Well, I sort of did before, but now it seems certain.

Forum List

Back