When you scream "You lie" to an African American...you're a racist.

People are free to finance whoever and whatever they choose to. Wilson doesn't want to see healthcare reform. Too bad. We need it.

Where do you get that Wilson doesn't want to see health care reform?

Where do you see that he does? We desperately need the reform and is he working across the aisle? No.

We don't need HIS reform and he's not working across the isle at all. Hell, even many of his own party members don't support him

People are free to finance whoever and whatever they choose to. Wilson doesn't want to see healthcare reform. Too bad. We need it.

Where do you get that Wilson doesn't want to see health care reform?

Where do you see that he does? We desperately need the reform and is he working across the aisle? No.

Why because he correctly called Obama a liar? Yes, that translates to Wilson not wanting reform. :cuckoo:

I was referring to Obama. Was that not who you were talking about?

No, I was referring to Wilson. My question to skydancer was "Where do you get that Wilson doesn't want to see health care reform?" Her reply "Where do you see that he does? We desperately need the reform and is he working across the aisle? No."

If we were talking about Obama, I completely agree with your sentence "We don't need HIS reform and he's not working across the isle at all. Hell, even many of his own party members don't support him."

no it is disrespectful because he is the president.

Granted it was disrespectful, but if it was true that the President lied about his health care bill covering illegal aliens, it was not anymore disrespectful than the President lying about his health care program covering people living in this country illegally.

Forum List

Back