When You Say Nothing At All.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately

This tune reminds me so much about what has happened to us and the fallacy of being suckered into the sweet sirens song of the Christian Fundamentalists.

The truth is that the true agenda of the CF's is hidden. It was not so secret in the beginning but telling the truth turned out to be an unwise tactic for these folks. They have learned to keep their mouths shut about what REALLY bothers them and hope that some day they have tricked enough people into joining them in a last ditch effort to make law that conforms to their twisted religious fundamentalist agenda.

One of the craziest aspects to their "unsolved problem" in politics is that the bible doesn't address their main concern. That is of course abortion. The unspoken force which drives the GOP and the Christian Fundamentalists that have ascended to its leadership. Abortion was not a concern around the time of Jesus. Life expectancy was about 40 max. Their concern although real and well meaning is not supported by Jesus.

I personally do not feel it is my place to judge what a woman does or does not do with her body. The republicans I came from would not suppose they had that right either. Individual responsibility and all considered.

When it comes to the truth...They say nothing at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back