When you piss off US citizens, you must take the consequences. Dicks is in trouble.

Dicks sporting goods is losing money, is it because...

• They pissed off the people of the NRA(US citizens) and they wont shop their anymore.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • It is just natural that a store named Dicks, is going into the shitter..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Bezos's Amazon is taking the profits away from Dicks and making Jeff the richest liberal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you piss off US citizens, you must take the consequences. Dicks is in trouble.

I just looked closely at the title and this thread isn't at all about what we thought. Apparently it's about Harvey Weinstein and the Me Too movement. He meant "Dicks are in trouble".

I'm guessing apostrophes are too.
You can take the grammar nazi out of the grammar...

Cabela's and Gander Mountain are celebrating for the gift Dick's, which is just so appropriate, has given them.

They're more than happy to pick up the slack selling America's favorite firearm.

Was in my local walmart super center out here in deer hunting country, WI, and there was 3 different models of AR-15 for sale also.

Good to know. So they're selling the High School Hellraiser, the Middle School Marauder and the Kindergarten Killer. Always have the right tool for the job.

Pathetic. What about the Pogo Penetrator? :Boom2:

Cabela's and Gander Mountain are celebrating for the gift Dick's, which is just so appropriate, has given them.

They're more than happy to pick up the slack selling America's favorite firearm.

Was in my local walmart super center out here in deer hunting country, WI, and there was 3 different models of AR-15 for sale also.

Good to know. So they're selling the High School Hellraiser, the Middle School Marauder and the Kindergarten Killer. Always have the right tool for the job.
Awww, the abortionist loves children.....lol

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Pathetic. What about the Pogo Penetrator? :Boom2:

That's what she said. Every time I was asked to bail you out.

Dick's stock tumbles on disappointing holiday sales
Sales at existing stores fell 2 percent during the fourth quarter, which was about double the decline Wall Street was expecting. Industry analysts watch that figure closely as a barometer of a retailer's health as it excludes the volatility of stores recently opened or closed.

Shares fell more than 7 percent after the opening bell Tuesday.
What you don't see, is

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...op-selling-assault-style-rifles-in-its-stores
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick's Sporting Goods will immediately stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21, the company said Wednesday, as its CEO took on the National Rifle Association by demanding tougher gun laws after the massacre in Florida.
It isn't pussy liberals who play sports but traditional families who value the United States and the Conservative way. Piss US off , you get what you ask for..

For the period ended Feb. 3, Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. earned $116 million, or $1.11 per share.

Ending Feb 3, which was before the school shooting and before the decision to stop selling rifles.

The concept of time is difficult for some people

Sales at existing stores fell 2 percent during the fourth quarter, which was about double the decline Wall Street was expecting. Industry analysts watch that figure closely as a barometer of a retailer's health as it excludes the volatility of stores recently opened or closed.

What you don't see, is

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...op-selling-assault-style-rifles-in-its-stores
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick's Sporting Goods will immediately stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21, the company said Wednesday, as its CEO took on the National Rifle Association by demanding tougher gun laws after the massacre in Florida.
It isn't pussy liberals who play sports but traditional families who value the United States and the Conservative way. Piss US off , you get what you ask for..
Wow so you went backwards in time and punished them last year? Fucking moron.

The NRA has a DeLorean

What you don't see, is

The NRA has a DeLorean

Th NRA is a Delorian. everybody thought it was the coolest thing in the world until it became obvious that it just looked good at first glance, but that's the only good part about it.

TNHarley : Pogo didn't in any way, shape or form advocate for the goverment forcing businesses to sell something.
No fucking shit! LOL
Look, he brought up fascism and the govt forcing businesses to do something to do something against their will. I know pogo is against discrimination based on race. I brought it up to show his inconsistency.
Then why are you basing an argument about his inconsistency on a premise which you just admitted doesn't exist? He didn't propose being fascist, so there's no argument to be had there.
Period.
Did they do something to you at Banned Camp? You're really a mess this morning.
He implied the govt shouldnt tell a business what to do. That that is fascism.
I brought up a hypothetical using the SAME logic to show a inconsistency in his personal beliefs.
Age is ok but race isnt. The govt can be fascist if it wants, as long as its for a reason he believes in. Like you do.
Do you understand now?
Yes, scary as that seems.
I don't think raising the age to 21 for purchasing guns will do a damned thing and I don't support it, btw.
But fascist, sure. I'll own that.
The Nor'easter is about to hit so I have to run.
You don't own a car? and the 21 year old thing doesn't work as long as people are willing to slide home on the black market..

What you don't see, is

The NRA has a DeLorean
Does that mean they sell cocaine?

What you don't see, is

I know what this father and grandfather sees.

You're going to lose asshole, and a whole new generation that's 76 million strong, and can't be bought is going to to end the world as you know it. And there isn't anything the NRA can do about it.

Dick's will be out of business within 2 years. "The Sports Authority" did the same exact thing a few years back. Never recovered.

>> Dick's Sporting Goods shares have already been cut in half this year and things are about to get worse, according to one Wall Street firm.

Cowen lowered its rating on the retailer to market perform from outperform, saying it will suffer as suppliers such as Nike and Under Armour increasingly sell directly to consumers online.

"Despite Dick's Sporting Goods remaining the preferred destination when shopping for sporting goods according to the Cowen Consumer Tracker, slowing N. America sales growth rates from key vendors Nike and Under Armour, along with increased emphasis on the brands' own direct-to-consumer platforms will pressure Dick's Sporting Goods SSS [same-store sales] growth and margin profile," analyst John Kernan wrote in a note to clients Thursday. <<
Oopsie. That story's from last August. I keep forgetting we're on Linear Time Savings Time now.

This thread's a bit like cherrypicking one particular TV sport's ratings and going "see? Viewers are turning NFL off". When we point out that all TV sports have been in ratings decline for years and therefore their cause-and-effect does not exist, they go, "what if I told black people to get out of my store?"

Bizzaro.

But the main point here is, clearly the gummint needs to step in and force every retailer -- with no exemptions -- to sell to the public instruments designed for an infantry marching against another infantry, yea that the sadists who wish to mow down unarmed children might not be inconvenienced by being forced to go to Dick's competitor, Testosterone World.

It's for the children.
:clap:

What you don't see, is

I know what this father and grandfather sees.

You're going to lose asshole, and a whole new generation that's 76 million strong, and can't be bought is going to to end the world as you know it. And there isn't anything the NRA can do about it.

However, the people that support the NRA, AND 2nd amendment without supporting the NRA, are far more than 76 million.

Not only is your fantasy outnumbered, it's also outgunned. :itsok:

Sorry bub, leftists and the media are less than 30% of the population. The rest of us are regular Americans, and the more stupid stunts the left pulls, the further everyone will distance themselves from them. This latest "school walkout" thing is an example of such, so is Dick's pulling guns from their shelves.

You'll see. Give it 2 years. There will be no Dick's, and far less indoctrinated children.

Forum List

Back