When you piss off US citizens, you must take the consequences. Dicks is in trouble.

Dicks sporting goods is losing money, is it because...

• They pissed off the people of the NRA(US citizens) and they wont shop their anymore.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • It is just natural that a store named Dicks, is going into the shitter..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Bezos's Amazon is taking the profits away from Dicks and making Jeff the richest liberal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Dick's stock tumbles on disappointing holiday sales
Sales at existing stores fell 2 percent during the fourth quarter, which was about double the decline Wall Street was expecting. Industry analysts watch that figure closely as a barometer of a retailer's health as it excludes the volatility of stores recently opened or closed.

Shares fell more than 7 percent after the opening bell Tuesday.
What you don't see, is

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...op-selling-assault-style-rifles-in-its-stores
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick's Sporting Goods will immediately stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21, the company said Wednesday, as its CEO took on the National Rifle Association by demanding tougher gun laws after the massacre in Florida.
It isn't pussy liberals who play sports but traditional families who value the United States and the Conservative way. Piss US off , you get what you ask for..

Sales at existing stores fell 2 percent during the fourth quarter, which was about double the decline Wall Street was expecting. Industry analysts watch that figure closely as a barometer of a retailer's health as it excludes the volatility of stores recently opened or closed.

What you don't see, is

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...op-selling-assault-style-rifles-in-its-stores
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick's Sporting Goods will immediately stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21, the company said Wednesday, as its CEO took on the National Rifle Association by demanding tougher gun laws after the massacre in Florida.
It isn't pussy liberals who play sports but traditional families who value the United States and the Conservative way. Piss US off , you get what you ask for..

For the period ended Feb. 3, Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. earned $116 million, or $1.11 per share.

Ending Feb 3, which was before the school shooting and before the decision to stop selling rifles.

What you don't see, is

uh HUH. :eusa_think:

So you think the gummint should step in and force a private business to sell tools to more efficiently gun down school students, do you. How informative.

Please tell the class what else you think the gummint should step in and do. I mean, long as we're going full fascist here.

Perhaps one of the things the gummint should do is ban the concept of linear time, so you could mysteriously connect a policy the business took on last week, with its sales figures from last year. Presumably everybody who shops at Dick's is prescient?

What you don't see, is

Wow so you went backwards in time and punished them last year? Fucking moron.

What you don't see, is

So you think the gummint should step in and force a private business to sell tools to more efficiently gun down school students, do you. How informative.

Please tell the class what else you think the gummint should step in and do. I mean, long as we're going full fascist here.

Perhaps one of the things the gummint should do is ban the concept of linear time, so you could mysteriously connect a policy the business took on last week, with its sales figures from last year. Presumably everybody who shops at Dick's is prescient?
Damn pogo, i didnt know you were so liberal.
So you wouldnt freak out if i told you to leave my store because of your black skin?

What you don't see, is

So you wouldnt freak out if i told you to leave my store because of your black skin?

Actually I'd recommend you an eye doctor. And then I'd scratch my head wondering what the hell this post has to do in any way with the one quoted. But then I'd remind myself who wrote it and attribute it to the inferior hallucinogenics they have over there in Tennessee.

DICK S SPORTING GOODS INCDKS

Last Price
Day Change
1.09-3.35%
Tue Mar 13, 2018​
11:43 AM​
USD​
Data delayed at least 15 minutes.​
Pre-Market​
30.85​
|5.25%​
As of
Tue Mar 13, 2018​
09:29 AM​

What you don't see, is

You really need to get someone to explain your links to you before you post them. The loss was due to disappointing holiday sales. (Last December. Long before they stopped selling assault-style rifles). Their profits are up from the first quarter of last year and expected to rise even more dummy.

What you don't see, is

upload_2018-3-13_9-1-28.jpeg

What you don't see, is

Actually I'd recommend you an eye doctor. And then I'd scratch my head wondering what the hell this post has to do in any way with the one quoted. But then I'd remind myself who wrote it and attribute it to the inferior hallucinogenics they have over there in Tennessee.
Omg. You are such an arrogant asshole.
Listen dipshit, you were talking about the govt telling people what to do with their business, fascism and such.. I assumed you didnt mind me being able to tell you to fuck off for the color of your skin.
IDK what fucking color you are pogo. I was just making a hypothetical scenario.
Get off your high horse
dumbfuck

Dicks is losing money because they are named after a penis

What you don't see, is

Well, they didn't stop selling assault rifles until February, so their holiday sales figures don't have anything to do with that decision or the resulting drop in stocks, does it?

What you don't see, is

Listen dipshit, you were talking about the govt telling people what to do with their business, fascism and such.. I assumed you didnt mind me being able to tell you to fuck off for the color of your skin.
Get off your high horse
dumbfuck

Uuuhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ yyyyyyyyyeaaaah. Smoke another banana peel. :cuckoo:

Dicks is losing money because they are named after a penis

Yanno, nobody buys Johnson CB radios any more either. And when's the last time you heard "Shaft" on the radio? It's a conspiracy I tellya. Get Alex Jones on it.

What you don't see, is

You don't need to get mad at Pogo, TN. No one can make the connection. You jumped four steps ahead of us and failed to fill us in what concepts you are alluding to.

What you don't see, is

View attachment 182297

Of course they did. They are nuts, but they aren't crazy.

Dick's stock tumbles on disappointing holiday sales What you don't see, is

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...op-selling-assault-style-rifles-in-its-stores It isn't pussy liberals who play sports but traditional families who value the United States and the Conservative way. Piss US off , you get what you ask for..

Get off your high horse
dumbfuck

Uuuhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ yyyyyyyyyeaaaah. Smoke another banana peel. :cuckoo:
nice fallacy of accent goober

What you don't see, is

View attachment 182297

Of course they did. They are nuts, but they aren't crazy.

The nRA needs their safe zones. From themselves!

Forum List

Back