when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

tell me what other plans you guys have that provided for the people who have no money to buy insurance?

what is the plan?

or maybe you guys dont even know the details of any of your right leaning proposed plans?

Her brain damage once again manifesting on the computer screen.

I'm surprised you needed to ask.

That may be why she is so interested in getting obamacare..... to treat her brain damage.
I love Obamacare...I only have to pay about $700 a year to treat both her brain damage and my healthcare.

It's a lot cheaper than covering myself through work.

berniemadoffcare..... ie.... obamacare..... IS great until the house of cards falls.

right to the "your a poopy pants" arguement huh?

you have no answers and deserve no power in this country becasue if it

I think you need to think before you poke at the keyboard like a monkey.....

This is your best work here to fore....
:eusa_clap:

You lying sacks of shit

you clam faced idiot.

you are as dumb as a box of rocks

fucking brick brained idiot.

you fucking idiot

why is it people on the right REFUSE to learn anything ?

what is the plan?

or maybe you guys dont even know the details of any of your right leaning proposed plans?
MY plan is to drop my current insurance and pay the Obama tax of only $685 a year.

And do that for as long as that lasts.

You can thank me later for paying for your brain damage.

Not one of them can outline any of the republican plans.

pretty fucking telling

tell me what other plans you guys have that provided for the people who have no money to buy insurance?

Deduct the amount of the TAX directly from their welfare, foodstramp, section 8 housing, and every other entitlement there is out there.... and they can have the rest once the TAX is paid for.

That may be why she is so interested in getting obamacare..... to treat her brain damage.
I love Obamacare...I only have to pay about $700 a year to treat both her brain damage and my healthcare.

It's a lot cheaper than covering myself through work.

berniemadoffcare..... ie.... obamacare..... IS great until the house of cards falls.
;) Right. It's obvious what will happen as far as personal budgetary considerations are concerned.

But, Obamacare will pay for itself. Right?

(The next 'smart' step after that? Medical Service Corps...ALL physicians, nurses, etc. will be in a military-like government position. It will be sold as good for the country, we all need to sacrifice, blablabla....)

why is it people on the right REFUSE to learn anything ?

Irony-Meter-Explode-398x500.jpg

You also never answered why its OK for an insurance company to require you to pay the cost of others care but the gov cant do it.

If you don't like what your insurance company is doing, you can walk away and find one you like.

Can we do this with the current government that we don't like?

that is how they get the premiums.

You pay an amount determined by your risk to them.

some excede the risk calulations some dont.

do you really think that they make no money off the differance?

so why is it OK for an insurance company to make you pay for the care of others WHILE they make a profit off of you?

But government cant do that same cost spreading because its somehow evil ?

Ill tell you why.

because you have bought the corporations LIES so they dont lose their profits.
The insurance company isn't making you pay. You are voluntarily paying by signing up for the plan. If you do not like such plans, you could simply decide not to sign up for one. However, thanks to Obamacare, now such a decision is penalized and you will be forced to pay a "tax" for refusing to purchase a product that you do not want.

The purpose of health insurance is not to provide free healthcare, just as the purpose of home insurance has nothing to do with providing free homes. The purpose of health insurance is to insure against health uncertainties that may arise in the future (broken bone, major problem, etc). Routine doctor visits and the like have no business being covered by insurance because they are not uncertainties at all. Countless mandates already force insurance companies to cover costs that are certain, thus causing ever increasing premiums. And companies that provide such services lobby for these regulations because people are more willing to get those services if they don't have to pay for them directly.

The problem isn't the cost spreading. The problem is using coercion to achieve cost spreading, and using regulation to warp the meaning of insurance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back