When you know the world is going to hell...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.local10.com/news/3446002/detail.html

Transvestites Get Their Own School Bathroom

POSTED: 8:58 am EDT June 22, 2004
UPDATED: 11:01 am EDT June 22, 2004

BANGKOK, Thailand -- Transvestites at a Thai vocational school are getting a room of their own -- their own restroom.

The Pink Lotus Bathroom is for the exclusive use of the 15 transvestite students at the Chiang Mai Technology School north of Bangkok.

A school official says the women didn't want the cross-dressers in their bathroom and the guys would chase them out of the men's room. The transvestites are required to wear male clothing at school but are allowed to sport feminine hairdos.

The transvestite bathroom has an intertwined male and female symbol on the door. The restroom features four stalls, but no urinals.

Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I really don't know where to start. So i will let it speak for itself.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Nationally?

We took a left at the Constitution.

Well yeah here thats obvious. But transvestites? Holy shit rather than their own bathroom they need their own cell at the mental institution, these are the sickest of the sick.

Kind of reminds me of that high school in NYC they just started for gay, lesbian and "transgendered" LMAO students. I thought they wanted acceptance? No, they wanted "special rights" and acknowledgement. Lol what a joke this country and this world for that matter has evolved into socially.

Just another reason why these Islamo-Fascists want us all dead. I hope that the left fails to protect these terrorists, of course it would be ironic to see the very people who tried to hobble the U.S. to be the first to be beheaded by the terrorists. maybe one day they will understand that these terrorists won't stop until we kill them all or they kill us all.

Originally posted by Gaebolg
Just another reason why these Islamo-Fascists want us all dead. I hope that the left fails to protect these terrorists, of course it would be ironic to see the very people who tried to hobble the U.S. to be the first to be beheaded by the terrorists. maybe one day they will understand that these terrorists won't stop until we kill them all or they kill us all.

Just out of curiosity, what are you responding to?

Just out of curiosity, what are you responding to?

The topic, Transvestites...
Terrorists hate our society, in addition to our government, for exactly this kind of thing...accepting transvestites. A transvestite would have his head removed from his shoulder in a milisecond in most of those Muslim nations, in the others they would move him from the street first and then do it.

The topic, Transvestites...
Terrorists hate our society, in addition to our government, for exactly this kind of thing...accepting transvestites. A transvestite would have his head removed from his shoulder in a milisecond in most of those Muslim nations, in the others they would move him from the street first and then do it.

Ohhhh, I was all over that, but don't want to get into trouble with the mods.

Ok - got your point. But conversely, there ain't too much I like about the terrorist society...let's go kill 'em. Been dinkin' around too long now.

(I'm in a real REDNECK mood right now)

Ok - got your point. But conversely, there ain't too much I like about the terrorist society...let's go kill 'em. Been dinkin' around too long now.

I'm no fan of their society, by any stretch of the imagination. I just think the left has really gotten confused over who the enemy is and what they stand for in their zeal to attack the U.S. at every turn.

I'm no fan of their society, by any stretch of the imagination. I just think the left has really gotten confused over who the enemy is and what they stand for in their zeal to attack the U.S. at every turn.

agreed.

Let's go...naw never mind.

Originally posted by insein
The fact that the Terrorists want us dead because we are immoral. In many ways they are right but we don't need them killing us to prove their point.

They may say its because of our immorality, which it quite likely might be. (after all the Taliban would never have come to pass without American Hippies going to Aghanistan to do drugs and corrupting thteir children) But regardless i dont see any justification for their immorality for us.

Kind of reminds me of that high school in NYC they just started for gay, lesbian and "transgendered" LMAO students. I thought they wanted acceptance? No, they wanted "special rights" and acknowledgement. Lol what a joke this country and this world for that matter has evolved into socially.
It's also stupid because the people who they say won't accept them or might target them will then know exactly where they can definitely find people to target.

Forum List

Back