When you grew up and were no longer a child

nor do i mr h......no where did you shit your mother or disgrace her...you were simply thrust into an adult role early on...i never got the feeling you blamed anyone for your fate or whatever....i dont think going to work and giving money to the family shows any disrespect.....

and let me remind you....you did not make the choices that brought you quickly to manhood...they were put upon you by the fates and muses...who can be very unkind....

You're a fucking dick. Mr. H. opens up making himself vulnerable, and even manages to end it with some humor, and you feel compelled to shit on him. I'm so tempted to break my no neg rule.

Is the concept of vulnerability more important than freaking sanity. Go ahead and break your no neg rule. The less you learn the more valuable you will be to low information agendas. Mr. H shit on his mother. I just reminded him of that fact.

Um, I still don't "get it". :eusa_eh:

He's come undone.

Maybe you ought to give your mom a break and thank her for bringing you into this ungrateful harsh world when a coathanger would have relieved her of at least one more mouth to feed.

You're a fucking dick. Mr. H. opens up making himself vulnerable, and even manages to end it with some humor, and you feel compelled to shit on him. I'm so tempted to break my no neg rule.

Is the concept of vulnerability more important than freaking sanity. Go ahead and break your no neg rule. The less you learn the more valuable you will be to low information agendas. Mr. H shit on his mother. I just reminded him of that fact.

No, he didn't. Adjust your meds.

No, he didn't. Adjust your meds.

I'm starting to think they don't have strong enough meds for what ails his sorry ass.

You've heard it before but oh well... 1967:

Dad drops dead at 54 and leaves 45 year-old mum with 7 kids aged 3 to 17, along with thousands of dollars of debt and little to no income. She has two nervous breakdowns, one near fatal.

Three older brothers eventually leave home or get kicked out, so there I was the 14-year old male head of household left to care for my 3 younger siblings while mother battled a male-dominated world or ruthless sharks pressuring her to sell the family business. She sought strength and solace at the bottom of vodka and whiskey bottles. Got a job at 15 making $1.10/hr most of that going to buy groceries and clothes for the home front.

Fucking miserable abject poverty and endless hungry days and nights. And that ain't the half of it.

Fuck it. And fuck you for starting this thread LOL.

Im sorry. It really must have sucked having to deal with real life at such a young age.

Unfortunately that scenario plays out all over the world. Whether from divorce or death it's all to common.
For those who dont have to experience it? They should thank their lucky stars cause it really sucks.

You've heard it before but oh well... 1967:

Dad drops dead at 54 and leaves 45 year-old mum with 7 kids aged 3 to 17, along with thousands of dollars of debt and little to no income. She has two nervous breakdowns, one near fatal.

Three older brothers eventually leave home or get kicked out, so there I was the 14-year old male head of household left to care for my 3 younger siblings while mother battled a male-dominated world or ruthless sharks pressuring her to sell the family business. She sought strength and solace at the bottom of vodka and whiskey bottles. Got a job at 15 making $1.10/hr most of that going to buy groceries and clothes for the home front.

Fucking miserable abject poverty and endless hungry days and nights. And that ain't the half of it.

Fuck it. And fuck you for starting this thread LOL.

Maybe you ought to give your mom a break and thank her for bringing you into this ungrateful harsh world when a coathanger would have relieved her of at least one more mouth to feed.

And that's why I've had that piece of shit on ignore for the past year.

Forum List

Back