When you grew up and were no longer a child

Maybe you ought to give your mom a break and thank her for bringing you into this ungrateful harsh world when a coathanger would have relieved her of at least one more mouth to feed.

You're a fucking dick. Mr. H. opens up making himself vulnerable, and even manages to end it with some humor, and you feel compelled to shit on him. I'm so tempted to break my no neg rule.

Is the concept of vulnerability more important than freaking sanity. Go ahead and break your no neg rule. The less you learn the more valuable you will be to low information agendas. Mr. H shit on his mother. I just reminded him of that fact.

Nah, you just reminded everyone that you're a self-righteous and pompous asshole...keep showing your true colors.:thup:

I confess I didn't pay too much attention after I posted and it was intended as a man's opinion about ...being a man. Mr. H went and whined about his mother's alleged alcoholism and I responded and the post went to hell under (strangely enough) under apparent female posters who cared more about Mr. H than his disrespecting of his mother. I get the issue I think. It was the coathanger abortion crack I made.

I confess I didn't pay too much attention after I posted and it was intended as a man's opinion about ...being a man. Mr. H went and whined about his mother's alleged alcoholism and I responded and the post went to hell under (strangely enough) under apparent female posters who cared more about Mr. H than his disrespecting of his mother. I get the issue I think. It was the coathanger abortion crack I made.

Awww are you whining about girls ruining your little thread??:lol: It's only your opinion that he disrespected his mother. I thought he showed a lot of restraint in his description, and I even sensed an element of sorrow and pity for his mom. The reason I think you're a dick is because it was like a set up...open up a discussion for sharing about that moment in life, and you showed a complete lack of respect and compassion. Then again, it takes a real man to exhibit such a display, and not someone impersonating a macho chest thumper. Carry on now and continue to reveal your phoney ass.:D

I told myself I would be very careful from now on negging someone. Whitehall just got zapped and I wish I had 15 more zapping to add to it.

Zap me gracie, I love it.

OK!!! Soon as I can, I will do as you request.

Asshole.:eusa_angel:

Be reasonable gracie. Surely you understand that calling someone an asshole and doing the zap dance is not a reasonable exchange of ideas and philosophies. What angered you most about my response to Mr. H, my callus response to his "opening himself up" or my comment that his mother is a saint because she didn't abort his ungrateful ass?

Zap me gracie, I love it.

Be reasonable gracie. Surely you understand that calling someone an asshole and doing the zap dance is not a reasonable exchange of ideas and philosophies. What angered you most about my response to Mr. H, my callus response to his "opening himself up" or my comment that his mother is a saint because she didn't abort his ungrateful ass?

Do you seriously fancy yourself to be someone who exchanges in reasonable ideas and philosophies?? Bwahaha that's fucking rich.:lol:

Bait thread. Plain and simple. Try rereading what sherry said above your post.
You are an asshole. You asked me to zap ya cuz you love it. So...I will. :)

a set up...open up a discussion for sharing about that moment in life, and you showed a complete lack of respect and compassion.

You are an asshole. Period. And a dick. Oh, and a fucktard.
I'll give you your prezzie as soon as I can.:D

a set up...open up a discussion for sharing about that moment in life, and you showed a complete lack of respect and compassion.

You are an asshole. Period. And a dick. Oh, and a fucktard.
I'll give you your prezzie as soon as I can.:D

Really it's sort of pathetic...he's like that kid in class who craves attention so desperately, that he'll accept negative attention. He just needs to be noticed. Someone want to volunteer to give the little fucker a hug??:tongue:

So far he asked me to zap him, then vomited some more. He says he loves it.
Feel free to give him a prezzie too. He needs LOTS of "hugs".

He's so stupid, he hasn't noticed that the men he was targeting have not joined in his little thread. They saw the results of the ol bobber doinking and doinking with one fish...and the gutting of that fish.

This isn't about Mr. H any more. This is just me...ol Gracie...giving fucktard what he wants. And if he asks nicely again, I will continue to give him what he wants. No problemo! :)

Do you seriously fancy yourself to be someone who exchanges in reasonable ideas and philosophies?? Bwahaha that's fucking rich.:lol:

Damn right. Try me if you are smart enough.

He's so stupid, he hasn't noticed that the men he was targeting have not joined in his little thread. They saw the results of the ol bobber doinking and doinking with one fish...and the gutting of that fish.

This isn't about Mr. H any more. This is just me...ol Gracie...giving fucktard what he wants. And if he asks nicely again, I will continue to give him what he wants. No problemo! :)

He clearly revels in it, or he wouldn't have bumped his "look at me showing my ass" thread.:D

Damn right. Try me if you are smart enough.

Sweetie, you've already lost...sad little man.:smiliehug:

Maybe you ought to give your mom a break and thank her for bringing you into this ungrateful harsh world when a coathanger would have relieved her of at least one more mouth to feed.

You're a fucking dick. Mr. H. opens up making himself vulnerable, and even manages to end it with some humor, and you feel compelled to shit on him. I'm so tempted to break my no neg rule.

Is the concept of vulnerability more important than freaking sanity. Go ahead and break your no neg rule. The less you learn the more valuable you will be to low information agendas. Mr. H shit on his mother. I just reminded him of that fact.

Um, I still don't "get it". :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back