When you go to a family cookout what time do you arrive?

I think 3pm/4pm is an ideal time.

Why the fuck does my Aunt want everyone to show up at 12:30pm/1pm?

Where they do that at?

All you can eat free barbecue? Are they serving beer and Schnapps? I'd show up and start eating and play video games with the kids. Let the parents sit in plastic lawn chairs talking about how "this used to be farm land, old man Peabody had this crazy idea about growing pine trees. There were pine trees as far as the eye could see. Then this alien showed up in a Delorean and had trouble with old man Strickland at the high school."

everyone is bringing something
Including blunts?

Now why you got to talk so fucking stupid??

It is the USMB so you expect stupid talk when you ask the dumbest questions ever.

Go and eat and enjoy the family.

I think 3pm/4pm is an ideal time.

Why the fuck does my Aunt want everyone to show up at 12:30pm/1pm?

Where they do that at?

All you can eat free barbecue? Are they serving beer and Schnapps? I'd show up and start eating and play video games with the kids. Let the parents sit in plastic lawn chairs talking about how "this used to be farm land, old man Peabody had this crazy idea about growing pine trees. There were pine trees as far as the eye could see. Then this alien showed up in a Delorean and had trouble with old man Strickland at the high school."

everyone is bringing something
Including blunts?

Now why you got to talk so fucking stupid??

It is the USMB so you expect stupid talk when you ask the dumbest questions ever.

Go and eat and enjoy the family.

Cookout was trash

cousin didn't know how to work the grill, limited snacks, and the food was so so

It's a family cookout!!! Presumably, one might want to enjoy/hangout with family for a bit to catch up. Because no matter what you do "they" will always be your family.

fbj, if I were you, I'd get there before all the fried chicken is gone.

A family member just bought a new house with a swimming pool and huge yard, so the bar-b-cues are starting early this year. Lots of kids. The drinkers show up later for the dinner shift.

fbj, if I were you, I'd get there before all the fried chicken is gone.

.since when is fried chicken at a cookout?

You a retarded mutherfucker
Don't you homeys be eating fried chicken all the time?

No because it's unhealthy
That's why your women are so fat.

All races have fat women mongo
Especially blacks though. Admit it.

That's why your women are so fat.

All races have fat women mongo
Especially blacks though. Admit it.

Me not know all white woman are thin
So was there any fried chicken left when you got to the bbq?

Fried foods are not at barbecues. You a retarded mutherfucker

Wish I could poop on you
I bet it would smell like fried chicken.

Any potluck style gathering usually includes somebody bringing fried chicken. Someone else would grill burgers &/or dogs, someone else would do ribs or, or, or...it really doesn't matter. Heck in some of our gatherings, we've had the Italians bring spaghetti.

The whole point of the gathering.......is just that......for family &/or friends to GATHER together, visit, catch up on the latest gossip, find out who's having kids or getting married or divorced. It's a social bonding time and that's why your mother wants you there early, so you can socialize & others with you. Most of them I've been too, food is available for eating ALL DAY LONG.

Any potluck style gathering usually includes somebody bringing fried chicken. Someone else would grill burgers &/or dogs, someone else would do ribs or, or, or...it really doesn't matter. Heck in some of our gatherings, we've had the Italians bring spaghetti.

The whole point of the gathering.......is just that......for family &/or friends to GATHER together, visit, catch up on the latest gossip, find out who's having kids or getting married or divorced. It's a social bonding time and that's why your mother wants you there early, so you can socialize & others with you. Most of them I've been too, food is available for eating ALL DAY LONG.

There has never been fried food at any cookout I attended my entire life

Forum List

Back