~When You Die~

Sounds fascinating Grace, I shall check into that movie!
There is a fairly new release that starred Matt Damon, titled- Hereafter....I went to the theaters and watched it when it first came out~
But I was terribly diappointed *sigh*

No I don't think I'd want to know.

Living life as a going-concern is already hard enough.

Husband: Honey, when I die, will you marry again?

Wife: I am afraid I will. You know how much I hate solitude.

Husband: Will you let him drive my car?

Wife: Well, I think so.

Husband: Will you let him sit in my favourite chair?

Wife: Maybe.

Husband: Will you let him have my gold watch?

Wife: Maybe.

Husband: Will you let him wear my nice suits?

Wife: No, he is shorter than you.

There is a fairly new release that starred Matt Damon, titled- Hereafter....I went to the theaters and watched it when it first came out~

The first 10 mins was pretty good.

It was a bit uneven though. The ending was nice though. Course Matt Damon came off as sort of a stalker.

The first 10 mins was pretty good.

It was a bit uneven though. The ending was nice though. Course Matt Damon came off as sort of a stalker.

They always show the best parts of a new movie in the previews, so you'll be wanting to go see it for sure! Then when you see it, it's not as good as you thought~
I am big into the death and life after death stuff, and this movie was a definite go see for me.
But like I said, I thought it was going to go a little more in a different direction than it did, and I wasn't as pleased as I had hoped I would be~

Forum List

Back