When you can't get your way, change the rules!

I am not ducking and spinning...YOU are the one touting the gallup poll...go to their website... it shows democrats in congress polling higher than republicans.

The Dems are sinking

The number are much lower then they were in Jan when they strutted down the aisle and took over

Congressional Job Approval

The Oct. 9-12 poll finds only 23% of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing and 71% disapprove. Americans' ratings of Congress in two October surveys show a decline from levels measured from June to September, when approval ratings were in the upper-20% range. The recent decline may be attributable to the effects of the Mark Foley scandal, which has cast a further pall over an institution already plagued by corruption scandals.

The latest results are more in line with levels recorded this past spring. Over the course of this year, congressional job approval ratings have been quite low, averaging just 26% and ranging between a low of 21% in May and a high of 29% in July and again in September.

Funny, how you dismiss a poll I posted that was three weeks old and now defend one that is 7 moths old

only by way of comparison.... it shows how low your party got when it was in power in congress.... so, we can always know that, even though things are bleak... the american people still like us more than they liked you.

only by way of comparison.... it shows how low your party got when it was in power in congress.... so, we can always know that, even though things are bleak... the american people still like us more than they liked you.

Only because the results are what you want

Only because the results are what you want

the results are what they are...I didn't go find that poll or post it...but I certainly can understand why it was posted....it shows just what I said it shows: that no matter how low public opinion is of the democratic led congress today, it is not as low as the opinion the public held of the republican led congress when they were last in power.

sucks to be you....

I have no idea...the poll numbers do not lie.... deomcrats in congress have a higher approval rating than republicans, so whatever we are doing, the people think we're doing it better than YOU guys!

Way to dodge the issue as usual. What does it really say about a party that has the power in two of three places it counts and they have to change a rule almost 200 yrs old to get anything done?

It doesn't matter if the poll numbers are higher, you can't spin less than a third of the American people as 'approval'. What it's saying, if anything, is that one is disliked just a little lessthan the other

Way to dodge the issue as usual. What does it really say about a party that house the power in two of three places its counts and they have to change a rule almost 200 yrs old to get anything done?

It doesn't matter if the poll numbers are higher, you can't spin less than a third of the American people as 'approval'. What it's saying, if anything, is that one is disliked just a little lessthan the other

Facts never matter to MM anyway

Dems have accomplished nothing, broke every promise they made to get elected, trying to assume the powers of the CIC, and are pushing for surrender in Iraq

To MM this is the proper aganda for Amercia

NO matter what the polls say and how badly the Dems screw up - MM will still bow at the alter of the DNC on a daily basis

Way to dodge the issue as usual. What does it really say about a party that house the power in two of three places its counts and they have to change a rule almost 200 yrs old to get anything done?

Is this what libs call "nonpartisanship" They do it by intimidation"?

It seems Screecher Belosi and Motor Muth Murtha are getting upset the rules of Congress keep getting it their way of doing things

Not that thiose on the left gave a damn about the rules and the law before

Forum List

Back