When you become a God, will you use evil the way God does?

He ate the apple that turned him hetero, so he banged the chick and was booted out of gay heaven.

So not only are you not going to read what is actually written, youre going to make up more stuff?

Feel free to do so. It doesnt hurt my credibility. Nor does it affect my Eternal destiny. But you might want to think twice about it. Id recommend learning the truth and applying it in your life.
It is what it is. i didn't write the story.

Nor did you read it or understand it .
Why was Eve created? For bangin, or because man was lonely? She was companionship. Read the book.

[

If God is so hot for acting on his sentences, why is Satan still around.

your thoughts are imbedded with what you have read and not what there is to be discovered in finding the truth.

Eh. Thanks for ignoring the question.
I guess it threw a wrench into your spokes.

I get that a lot from apologists who have no apology to offer and they try to B S themselves into un-deserved one-upmasnship.

Grow up anytime.

Regards
DL

your question is based on ignorance - what you have read and do not understand as the reason there is no Satan nor Hell.

So not only are you not going to read what is actually written, youre going to make up more stuff?

Feel free to do so. It doesnt hurt my credibility. Nor does it affect my Eternal destiny. But you might want to think twice about it. Id recommend learning the truth and applying it in your life.

Why was Eve created? For bangin, or because man was lonely? She was companionship. Read the book.
So Eve was just supposed to be the fag hag? :lmao:

For sure but if you follow the story, God told A & E to reproduce in Genesis 1 yet did not give them the desire to do so till after they are of the tree of knowledge in Genesis 3.

Many in the Jewish community think that Eden is all about awakening desire in man that had as yet lain un-awakened. They had to know they were naked and did not till after eating of the tree of knowledge.

Regards
DL

So if we all descend from A&E, then their children had children, meaning incest, meaning we should all be blathering idiots from inbreeding?

Perhaps. If you read it the way Christians do.

If you read it as written by the Jews who have first dibs on interpretation, the fall they see as our elevation and they wrote the name Adam, as adam, lower case, and that word means society or community. In their way, there is no incest.

This explains this.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:26-28
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Eve cannot be named Adam but she can be part of adam.
It seems like Adam is a spelling error but apparently in Hebrew, there is no way to tell and one must go by context.

Christians of course got the Jewish interpretation wrong.

Regards
DL

So a whole community banged Eve? :rofl:

Adam was walking around one day with his kids. As they walked past the Garden of Eden, he said, "Look kids, that's where we used to live until your mom ate us out of house and home". ;)

Adam and Eve are in heaven, no need for guards anymore.

Scriptures say nothing of the kind. Sad yes, repentant no. Never. He had to do what He did to preserve man's DNA. There were 8 people left on earth whose DNA hadn't been contaminated by demons. He waited that long before He took action. He did not repent for salvaging mankind. Nor did He repent for changing our DNA to shorten our time on earth.
Until you study enough to understand the Bible, you need to stop quoting it. It makes you the LesserIam.

How childish. Grow up.

American King James Version
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Only because you do not want to believe your own bible.

Regards
DL

Repent has several meanings and can be used as a noun or a verb. To understand the meaning in the verse you have copied, read it. The meaning is clarified in the rest of the sentence. He was grieved by us. We broke His heart.
He did not change His mind or turn away from man. Had He put man behind Him, as we are called to do with sin, there would have been no ark.

Only because you do not want to believe your own Bible. It belongs to us all. Sadly, understanding does not.

Oh my. His plan was not perfect. How sad for God so instead of fixing things, he decided it was more moral to kill than to cure.
Immorality and insanity is his stock and trade.

Regards
DL

Have a preview of something I am working on.

Women. God’s afterthought and man’s curse to slavery.

I think it quite ironic that a God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells adam, ----- society that is in the Jewish spelling, not Adam, as representing all men in this myth, ----- why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust.

If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow men to have to suffer ruling over women. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it to men and women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

Are you as a man ready to shed your yoke of slavery to women?

Regards
DL

So if we all descend from A&E, then their children had children, meaning incest, meaning we should all be blathering idiots from inbreeding?

If you read it as written by the Jews who have first dibs on interpretation, the fall they see as our elevation and they wrote the name Adam, as adam, lower case, and that word means society or community. In their way, there is no incest.

This explains this.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

It seems like Adam is a spelling error but apparently in Hebrew, there is no way to tell and one must go by context.

Regards
DL

Why do you think Lilith took off!

Regards
DL

This explains this.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Because she was cheating on Frasier? :dunno:

When you become a God, will you use evil the way God does?

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I don’t know your view of evil or how you explain it but much of scriptures say that at some future in heaven, we will become as God and to me that would mean that we all inherit a new earth. Anything less would be less than what Satan has been given. Dominion over the earth. God would hardly give man less. I assume here that like humans, God would want his children to reach his level of thought and responsibilities and then some. God would then become God of Gods.

Believers, should have no problem imagining the scenario above and should be able to show why they would allow evil to exist on their own make believe world.

No definitive conclusion has ever been presented and accepted by any majority as to why God created and uses evil. To evolutionary theists, it must exist to further the survival of the fittest and what keeps man evolving. Without it we would face a greater evil. Extinction.

To some theists, it is to test us and weed out the unworthy or less fit. Yet many theists not believe in evolution even as God weeds out the less fit. Causing heavenly evolution, so to speak.

As a Gnostic Christian, I have no problem reconciling evil with reality. To me, within evolution, evil is good. Somewhat the way a God would think. I would not get rid of it as I see it’s ultimate requirement and in that sense, evil is good as it serves the greater good. Evolution. Theistic evolutionists agree.

Free will is not a valid argument if we must do evil to survive. Evolution demands both evil/competition and good/cooperation.

Would you allow evil to exist on your fictitious world, like God or nature does here in our real world?

If yes, why would you keep and use evil?

If no, how would your world work if you did somehow get rid of evil?

How God Favors Evil - YouTube

Regards
DL
I see you are still a big liar.

This explains this.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Lillith never existed. She is a big lie.

I think it quite ironic that a God, who tells us to reproduce as his first commandment to man in Genesis 1, does not give us something to reproduce with till Genesis 2; 18. Further, only after a severe chastisement without correction, even to death, an immoral concept, after we ate of the tree of knowledge, are men given what is required for reproduction; the desire and mental capacity to do so.

God never tells adam, ----- society that is in the Jewish spelling, not Adam, as representing all men in this myth, ----- why he is being chastised. This is an expression of hate on God’s part because there is no evil in wanting to become as God as scriptures urge us to do. Note here that I take the Jewish view of our elevation in Eden and not the fall interpretation that Christianity mistakenly puts on it.

Chastisement without correction is just cruelty and thus unjust on God’s part. That is the message of Eden. God is unjust.

If so, the inequality built into the bible, where men are cursed to rule over women, ----- is unjust.

As a man, I am not pleased that God has cursed my fellow men to have to suffer ruling over women. I think we should stop being slaves to women and give them full equality. Men owe it to men and women and between you and I, justice demands it ------, and so would all just people.

Regards
DL
I think it ironic that you can think clearly, oh wait, you are not thinking clearly.

Regards
DL

GreatsestIamAtBeingHenpecked, does she beat you as well? Make you do all the household chores while she eats oreos while watching Jerry Springer? Does she throw the chicken bones AT you when she's finished devouring the meat? ...

I think it ironic that you can think clearly, oh wait, you are not thinking clearly.

You like to chastise without correction.
Your children must love that cruel streak as you beat them withouttelling them why.

:clap2:

Regards
DL

[

GreatsestIamAtBeingHenpecked, does she beat you as well? Make you do all the household chores while she eats oreos while watching Jerry Springer? Does she throw the chicken bones AT you when she's finished devouring the meat? ...

I knew the henpecked thing would come up.

Mostly from those who do not look at justice and need to lord it over others.
Your words to the issue show you have a lot of growing up to do.

Regards
DL

[

I knew the henpecked thing would come up.

Mostly from those who do not look at justice and need to lord it over others.
Your words to the issue show you have a lot of growing up to do.

Regards
DL

How many more loads of crap do you get to write before your god strikes you dead? :D

You know--the story of lilth may not be older than the story of jesus christ.

I really need to find when this story originated--but genesis in general still seem like it is based on a much older story.

Forum List

Back