When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

No white person is inferior to you boy.
Youre not a person. You are a hair lice ridden cave monkey. :cool-45:

Still superior to you boy for more than one reason.
Yes you are superior in being a monkey and the multiple reasons are because you attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.

I'm superior in being a human something you won't ever reach chimp. Look in the mirror. You're about one step above an ape. It's as far as your kind has come.
I find it offensive that you call him "chimp". He has a name... its "Cave Monkey".
Look at the cave monkey trying to project again. Face it. You came from the caves of europe cave monkey. :laugh:

Yes you are superior in being a monkey and the multiple reasons are because you attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.

I'm superior in being a human something you won't ever reach chimp. Look in the mirror. You're about one step above an ape. It's as far as your kind has come.
I find it offensive that you call him "chimp". He has a name... its "Cave Monkey".
Look at the cave monkey trying to project again. Face it. You came from the caves of europe cave monkey. :laugh:
Ok, you're going to have to simmer down Cave Monkey, or I'll break out a fire hose. We call it an inner city bath.

Ok, you're going to have to simmer down Cave Monkey, or I'll break out a fire hose. We call it an inner city bath.
Its amazing how you call yourself cave monkey. You are modeling mimicry behavior like an advanced cave monkey. Good boy.
laugh.gif

Its amazing how you call yourself cave monkey. You are modeling mimicry behavior like an advanced cave monkey. Good boy.
laugh.gif

He was talking to you boy.

Your people still live in them. It's called government housing.

What's the difference?
The difference is you burn in the sun, you have a little dick, you are hairy, you attract hair lice, and you have thin lips. Your human superiors (i.e. Black people) exhibit none of these simian/troglodyte hybrid traits.

What is that grease ball? We could lube every car in this country from the grease off your skin.

No white person is inferior to you boy.

Cave monkeys such as yourself could never aspire to being human. When I look in the mirror I see a Black god. The first human on earth. When I look at monkeys such as yourself I only see cave monkeys.

When you look in the mirror you see a black bastard. You don't want to admit it but that's the first step in trying to work your way to the higher level of my people.

When you are a white waiter or waitress I want to see all your teeth

When you are a white waiter or waitress I want to see all your teeth
No, but they will spit in your food. Restaurant workers know who tips and who doesnt, and they prepare the food accordingly. The food service industry doesnt play games. As a result, the black community consumes an enormous amount of foreign saliva annually.

Forum List

Back