When ya can't sleep.....

yeah. That usually works too. Maybe I will.

However...I do have my fav youtube stuff which helps too. Like..this one. It's three hours long. The one after is rain on a tent..which is 8 hours.

Staring at the flames usually knocks me out within the first 20 minutes. STAYING asleep is another matter.

Last night I went to bed after the first 15 mins of the late night news, did some reading, and was asleep within half an hour.

Slept 7 hours -- a good night's sleep for me.

26238876_2048060701881597_6431336013429671161_n.png

i have the important numbers paired up with music....ie my foodie friend...is jesus take the wheel lol...it just fits her...y ou cant do that with text it is all the same...

I leave my pc on 24/7. I never shut it off. But..I also have a massive fan in it too...compliments of Staples. My pc is old..its innards...not old.

yeah. That usually works too. Maybe I will.

However...I do have my fav youtube stuff which helps too. Like..this one. It's three hours long. The one after is rain on a tent..which is 8 hours.

Staring at the flames usually knocks me out within the first 20 minutes. STAYING asleep is another matter.

Last night I went to bed after the first 15 mins of the late night news, did some reading, and was asleep within half an hour.

Slept 7 hours -- a good night's sleep for me.

7 hours? That’s about 3 days worth.

Forum List

Back