When wingnuts and moonbats fly: What people | Palin | Gore | really said.

Obama saved the economy

wait one second there, bub.

what are you trying to say?

are you saying that he hasn't saved the economy?

News Headlines

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

2008: Wall street was collapsing. Biggest Banks were ready to default. Auto Industry and all related service and factory related industries on verge of collapse.

Saved.

Reagan Revolution costs come home to roost (Clinton is guilty too - of listening to Right Wing Reaganite Economists on Glass/Steagall).

Obama saved the economy

wait one second there, bub.

what are you trying to say?

are you saying that he hasn't saved the economy?

News Headlines

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

2008: Wall street was collapsing. Biggest Banks were ready to default. Auto Industry and all related service and factory related industries on verge of collapse.

Saved.

Reagan Revolution costs come home to roost (Clinton is guilty too - of listening to Right Wing Reaganite Economists on Glass/Steagall).

How is the auto industry "saved" exactly?

Aren't fuel prices kinda sorta RELATED to the auto industry?

Isn't the President's economic policy fucking massively damaging to our ability to actually get, refine and use oil and related petro-chemicals?

Aren't his policies in that sense (and in many others) seeding our economic fields with salt?

Puh-leeeease.

He is not the Obamasavior. He is a disaster. And the "fruits" of his handiwork are not as evident in the immediate time frame as they will be in the not too distant future.

Tina Fey: I can see Russia from my house

:eusa_shhh:

Dick Cheney: Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.

August 26, 2002

He made millions off of that lie.

Notice that no where in that defense did Cerf once say that Gore created the internet. If Gore had claimed he saw the potential and worked to make sure that the smart people had plenty of money to accomplish what they did I would have no problem with it. As it stands his claim is just as silly as Romney taking credit for saving GM. Unless you want to make some type of issue about me sneering at Romney for what he said I suggest you stop trying to defend Gore. Unless, that is, you are actually a moonbat.

and Gore's statement taken in context does NOT claim he, Gore, created the internet.

At one point, Blitzer asked Gore why the Democrats should support him over rival Bill Bradley. Gore answered, "Well, I will -- I'll be offering my vision when my campaign begins, and it'll be comprehensive and sweeping, and I hope that it'll be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be. But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Still a moonbat.

Forum List

Back