When will you lemmings that form your "uninformed" political opinion based on this LEARN?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Now with the above illustrating the "talking heads" not even questioning their "FAKE" news presentation... is there any question why this is how the majority of Americans feel especially about the MSM?

MSM is slanting the news so much that again....

less than 6% of the general public believe the MSM!
Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, finds the American media's popularity way down with that of Washington politicians.
With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press.
Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

So with all the following good news that most Americans are enjoying where are these talking heads with the below?
  • One: Justice Gorsuch & Co.
  • Two: Tax cuts.
  • Three: Regulatory relief.
  • Four: A Strong Defense Posture.
  • Five: Executive Modesty.
  • Six: Paris.
  • Seven: Downfall of the Bannonites.
  • Eight: Immigration.
  • Nine: Culture War.
  • Ten: Jerusalem.
Donald Trump -- First Year Accomplishments | National Review

Just a note on # 3 Regulatory relief...
Regulation acts as a stealth tax on the American people and the U.S. economy.
The weight of this tax is crushing, with independent estimates of total regulatory costs
exceeding $2 trillion annually—more than is collected in income taxes each year.
This estimate, however useful as a general guide, is far from precise and likely modest.

Red Tape Rising 2016: Obama Regs Top $100 Billion Annually

Now with the above illustrating the "talking heads" not even questioning their "FAKE" news presentation... is there any question why this is how the majority of Americans feel especially about the MSM?

MSM is slanting the news so much that again....

less than 6% of the general public believe the MSM!
Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, finds the American media's popularity way down with that of Washington politicians.
With 2,014 adults surveyed, only 6% expressed “a lot of confidence” in the press.
Only 6% Trust Media, But It Should Be Less | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

So with all the following good news that most Americans are enjoying where are these talking heads with the below?
  • One: Justice Gorsuch & Co.
  • Two: Tax cuts.
  • Three: Regulatory relief.
  • Four: A Strong Defense Posture.
  • Five: Executive Modesty.
  • Six: Paris.
  • Seven: Downfall of the Bannonites.
  • Eight: Immigration.
  • Nine: Culture War.
  • Ten: Jerusalem.
Donald Trump -- First Year Accomplishments | National Review

Just a note on # 3 Regulatory relief...
Regulation acts as a stealth tax on the American people and the U.S. economy.
The weight of this tax is crushing, with independent estimates of total regulatory costs
exceeding $2 trillion annually—more than is collected in income taxes each year.
This estimate, however useful as a general guide, is far from precise and likely modest.

Red Tape Rising 2016: Obama Regs Top $100 Billion Annually

Executive Modesty?
Are you on freak’n drugs?

Amusing. Poster who created a thread dedicated to the burning question of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with on the toilet now wants to post about rational thinking.

That reminds me, I need to start a thread on brain surgery.

Amusing. Poster who created a thread dedicated to the burning question of which hand O'bama wipes his ass with on the toilet now wants to post about rational thinking.

That reminds me, I need to start a thread on brain surgery.

What is even more revealing is Pogo's really bizarre feces fetish and that makes me seriously wonder if he has ever had any counseling on what it means to be a scatophile.

Forum List

Back