When will we see the tax savings in our paychecks?

Still waiting for my tax cut

I have a BMW convertible all picked out

May 24, 2017

--LOL

still shooting blanks ya retard

get to the facts
You know that $1.5 trillion debt Trump just threw on the pile called "tax reform"? Automatic cuts have to occur to pay for it. Cuts to Medicare. The GOP is going to have to scramble not to cut health insurance benefits to Trump's base, old people.

In addition to Trump's $1.5 trillion stimulus, he also added $666 billion to the debt last year.

But you know what is the weirdest thing of all? Not one of you tards complained about more debt.

Not a single one!
Yet they all complain when the poor get 'free money'???

Let's see, your insurance went up because Obamacare is imploding but you are going to blame Trump because he didn't fix it fast enough.

You misinterpret the OP (which was my fault). I believe I will get a tax cut and I am anxious to know what it is. I was hoping it would come in Jan.

I fully blame the Democrats for my skyrocketing group plan (I work for a too big to fail bank). Obaminationcare did very little.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

My insurance premiums went up a whopping $1200 this year so I see $50 less in my paycheck and $100 less a month for the same shit insurance that is now paying less for same drugs. Smh

So I was hoping for this supposed Trump
Tax cut to save me money. Right now I am just hoping to break even and offset my insurance increase. Yet my second paycheck for Jan is coming Friday and I just checked, no difference in taxes.

I know there is going to be a lag time for the accountants and payroll companies, but I thought they would have it down by mid-Jan

You may see some "relief" next month (probably in mid February).....But bear this in mind:

The benefits would be much larger for richer households. A household earning $1 million or more would get an average cut of $69,660, an income bump of 3.3 percent. Compare that with the a tax cut of $870, or 1.6 percent, for the average household earning $50,000 to $75,000.

The biggest scam of this tax cut is that it was disgracefully named a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS.............It is NOT.

What about a household of $150-160k?

Wait why am I asking you? You would believe anything bad about conservatives, even when you know it is not true!

I know there is going to be a lag time for the accountants and payroll companies, but I thought they would have it down by mid-Jan
My understanding is that you will start seeing a difference in mid February

[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

My kids camp payments are killing me right now!

The biggest scam of this tax cut is that it was disgracefully named a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS.............It is NOT.

Interesting, seeing as how I'm middle class and my taxes are going down. Furthermore, I have a friend who owns an insurance agency and is fairly wealthy. She was just telling me over the weekend that she will see a total decrease for the year of about $2,000, but her employees who are in the $30k to $40k salary range are seeing about a 20% reduction in what they normally pay.

Cross our fingers. Honestly we won’t truly know until it kicks in.

My insurance premiums went up a whopping $1200 this year so I see $50 less in my paycheck and $100 less a month for the same shit insurance that is now paying less for same drugs. Smh

So I was hoping for this supposed Trump
Tax cut to save me money. Right now I am just hoping to break even and offset my insurance increase. Yet my second paycheck for Jan is coming Friday and I just checked, no difference in taxes.

Nah they've stated Feb..it takes time to update the tax tables

Let's see, your insurance went up because Obamacare is imploding but you are going to blame Trump because he didn't fix it fast enough.
That's right. Trump promised you dumb fucks he would do it IMMEDIATELY.

You dumb fucks paid for a repeal and replace, and Trump gave you sabotage which has made it worse. And you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed.

Trump owns TrumpCare now. Totally and completely.

So be sure to thank him for your record high bills.

Jesus man, he did say it would be easy, we knew better. BUT, it will get done.....and we knew that too.......which is why we voted for him.....the time isn't as important as getting it done period.

I’m donating 50% of my savings to the Trump campaign. It’ll be my way of saying thank you.

trump has been president 3 years already --LOL
Put down the crack pipe, son. I know the days feel longer since Trump was elected, but it's only been a year, kid.

you are the one that made the prediction claim fuck face

i know it just burns your ass the success America is having

truth is

a favorable tax culture will bring back a lot of business to the states

and bring in large amounts of low tax revenue for example

apple is bringing back 350 billion adding 20 thousand new jobs

and big fat bonuses to their employees

because of the new tax law

so go fuck yourself

You’ll be seeing that extra three bucks a week any day now.

Don’t spend it all in one place!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back