When will voters blame Obama?

That's what the moron promised.

Bullshit. Prove it.
oh come on
libs were claiming all kinds of shit he was "the one"
everything would be perfect after he got in office
even people thinking he was going to pay all their bills and put gas in their car

I remember a hopeful campaign but what I don't remember is promises of instant gratification. Obama was very clear that we were in for rough times and that things like the economy would take time and a lot of hard work to fix.

The whole "the one" and "the Messiah" thing came from partisan right wingers to express the Obama phenomenon because for all this talk about it I've never once seen an Obama supporter refer to him as The Messiah.

And anyone that was thinking that everything would be perfect or that Obama was going ot pay their bills when he got into office were either delusional or not paying close enough attention. So who cares what those people thought?

Bullshit. Prove it.
oh come on
even people thinking he was going to pay all their bills and put gas in their car

I remember a hopeful campaign but what I don't remember is promises of instant gratification. Obama was very clear that we were in for rough times and that things like the economy would take time and a lot of hard work to fix.

The whole "the one" and "the Messiah" thing came from partisan right wingers to express the Obama phenomenon because for all this talk about it I've never once seen an Obama supporter refer to him as The Messiah.

And anyone that was thinking that everything would be perfect or that Obama was going ot pay their bills when he got into office were either delusional or not paying close enough attention. So who cares what those people thought?

From the beginning of his campaign to the end, Obama has changed his stance on quite a few issues. As was predicted, he had to and did fall in line with the Beltway Boys. This of course when pointed got no responses ... but a LOT was made of McCain changing stances to get votes. Just more hypocrisy. Oh yeah, we call it "politics."

Obama is going to take the rap when all this money he's handing out doesn't solve the problem. It in fact merely perpetuates and exacerbates it.

Bullshit. Prove it.
oh come on

I do remember several newspapers showing a photo of obama with a halo like glow around his head. Seems a little more than coincidental, just sayin.....

oh come on

From the beginning of his campaign to the end, Obama has changed his stance on quite a few issues. As was predicted, he had to and did fall in line with the Beltway Boys. This of course when pointed got no responses ... but a LOT was made of McCain changing stances to get votes. Just more hypocrisy. Oh yeah, we call it "politics."

Obama is going to take the rap when all this money he's handing out doesn't solve the problem. It in fact merely perpetuates and exacerbates it.

I agree. One big disadvantage for McCain was that he had a record so when he was changing positions it was a lot more obvious.

Bullshit. Prove it.
oh come on

:rolleyes:
you mean you dont wonder where those "on the right" got it from?
please
it was from his moronic supporters
getting "thrills down the leg"

LOL
its fucking comical for me to see guys like you actually deny the shit that went on that we on the right told you all about

oh come on

please

LOL
its fucking comical for me to see guys like you actually deny the shit that went on that we on the right told you all about

I know exactly where you guys got it from ... I said you guys came up with it to describe the Obama phenominon.

How is that denying anything?

What are you looking for me to say? That Obama has a bunch of hard core fanatical supporters? Of course he does.

No art It came from the fawning admiration of his throngs of mindless supporters...

That's exactly what I've been saying, gary. That it's a term the right came up with to describe the phenomenon. I don't know how to be any clearer.

please

LOL

I know exactly where you guys got it from ... I said you guys came up with it to describe the Obama phenominon.

What are you looking for me to say? That Obama has a bunch of hard core fanatical supporters? Of course he does.
and THATS where it came from, not the right
stop denying the truth

please

LOL

stop denying the truth

I'm not denying anything. All I am saying is that it was y'all that came up with "the Messiah" thing and not the left.

I'm having a hard time seeing where we disagree here.

please

LOL

stop denying the truth

I have to disagree with you on this one. Obama is called "the Messiah" in a degrading manner, and it IS a term coined by the right to denigrate not only Obama, but his oblivious, partisan supporters. It takes a dig at them both.

It's obvious even by the statements and behavior of some of the members of this board they may as well call his "Messiah." :lol: But I;ve never seen a lefty call him that.

stop denying the truth

I have to disagree with you on this one. Obama is called "the Messiah" in a degrading manner, and it IS a term coined by the right to denigrate not only Obama, but his oblivious, partisan supporters. It takes a dig at them both.

It's obvious even by the statements and behavior of some of the members of this board they may as well call his "Messiah." :lol: But I;ve never seen a lefty call him that.
but it was based on the moronic supporters
it was how they ACTED

like Julio the burger flipper

[youtube]vY84fF2hzhY[/youtube]

yeah, he was a righty
LOL

Last edited:
stop denying the truth

it was how they ACTED

And how it was seen through YOUR EYES.

it was how they ACTED

And how it was seen through YOUR EYES.
ROFLMAO
come on, even YOU saw it
look at Julio
tell me that wasnt it

Forum List

Back