When will Trump quit?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector

I respect Trump's fans. That's why I can no longer support the man himself.

Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%. His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

My support for Trump began probably like yours did. Similar to so many other Americans, I was tired of the rhetoric in Washington. Negativity and stubbornness were at an all-time high, and the presidential prospects didn't look promising.

In 2015, I fell in love with the idea of the protest candidate who was not bought by corporations. A man who sat in a Manhattan high-rise he had built, making waves as a straight talker with a business background, full of successes and failures, who wanted America to return to greatness.

I was sold.

=======

Donald Trump Is Beginning His Exit Strategy
Donald Trump is trying get out of being president without embarrassing himself or his brand.

Donald Trump does not want to be president. In fact, he never wanted to be president. His entire campaign has been a long con and a ruse to strengthen his brand and feed his ego.

Last week, Stephanie Cegielski, a strategist for the Make America Great Again super PAC published an open letter to Trump supporters on the website xoJane in which she details the original intent of Trump’s presidential bid:

Somewhere in the middle of the letter she gets to the brass tacks:

You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn’t want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

So let’s assume that all of that is true. Donald Trump can’t just quit. After all, he’s Donald Trump. The next logical step would be ...

Remember when I said I thought he would quit? I believed that because he can't win and Duh Donuld couldn't stand to lose. So, he would have no choice but to quit.

I still believe he can't win and I still believe he will quit.

Or maybe its just wishful thinking.

He doesn't show up for all his events or debates, complains he can't stand for an entire debate, looks fat and doughy, in poor shape but really, the point is -

He can't win and he can't lose.

Mark my words. He will suddenly find he has to attend to business or family or spray painting his bathroom gold cuz its peeling over the bidet.

He WILL quit.

He doesn't show up for all his events or debates, complains he can't stand for an entire debate, looks fat and doughy, in poor shape but really, the point is -

Mark my words. He will suddenly find he has to attend to business or family or spray painting his bathroom gold cuz its peeling over the bidet.

He WILL quit.

I have no particular dog in it either way, but doubtful.

Marked.

He WILL quit.

He WILL quit.

About the same time Hilary does

He WILL quit.

He WILL quit.

About the same time Hilary does

Well, not if Comey drops a criminal referral into her lap on July 29th.

Forum List

Back