Apr 15, 2004
CT
a black?

or

a jew?

or

a woman?

Any guesses as to which comes first?

I'm voting for the first jewish, black woman to run as long as I agree with her on the majority of the issues.

:usa: :afro: :usa:

nycflasher said:
a black?

or

a jew?

or

a woman?

I'm voting for the first jewish, black woman to run as long as I agree with her on the majority of the issues.

OH ya--whoopie has a great chance !

dilloduck said:
OH ya--whoopie has a great chance !

Ha-ha-ha-ha.

That's right, I forgot she was jewish but with a name like that... she must be.

I should have added that the person must be somewhat qualified for the office. An Oscar for The Color Purple doesn't count, I don't think.

dilloduck said:
Since when did being qualified make any difference ??

Well, considering that the last two Presidents have been governors and Bush, Sr. headed the CIA...

but you're right.
It's time for regime change and maybe what we need is not another "qualified" politician. Should we be lookign at the WWF for our next candidate?

Or the credits from the movie Predator? :rotflmao:

nycflasher said:
Well, considering that the last two Presidents have been governors and Bush, Sr. headed the CIA...

but you're right.
It's time for regime change and maybe what we need is not another "qualified" politician. Should we be lookign at the WWF for our next candidate?

Or the credits from the movie Predator? :rotflmao:

Or the running man.

nycflasher said:
a black?

or

a jew?

or

a woman?

I think we may be closer than people might think. Hillary Clinton has a lot of support with the Democrats, and Colin Powell and J.C. Watts are both popular with the Republicans. As far as a Jew, well Joe Liebermann I guess has come closest, but it might be awhile before we see another.

As years pass and more and more voters are to young to remember certain things that happened in the past, the more people are going to base their vote on the candidate and the issues and less on gender, race, religion, etc.

I think it was Tracy Morgan who mused:

"They'll never be a black vice-president. Why? Because some brother would shoot the President."

:)

Forum List

Back