When will they send out the Brown-shirts for you?

i don't pay mush attention to this vaccine stuff as my kids are in the late 40s and early 50s . Me , i probably had all the vaccines in the 50s , i even [think i ] remember getting a Sugar Cube when my parents got me one to take . We were ice shating at a public rink and if i recall correct Sugar Cubes were being handed out if a kids Parents wanted one [if i recall] . I think it was Salk Anti Polio and maybe in the late 50s , early 60s . Anyway , it was voluntary --- and i approve of voluntary . But this involuntary , well , i don't like it . Also , Washington State has lots of imported farm worker people and those illegal aliens and their kids coming into the state from what i hear . I look to them as being the cause of once eradicated disease being reintroduced back into the USA . Just me experience and my thoughts .
Never had any vaccines as a child and I thank God and my mom for that as it left me with the excellent original natural immune system God gave. Today though they are destroying these children's natural immunity on their birth day with that Hep B shot. The doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics are most all getting kick backs to push the vaccines.

An actual expert tells his story.

Did you know that certain vaccines have been temporally associated with CNS (central nervous system) demyelinating diseases?

The vaccines associated with CNS demyelination include influenza (21 cases), human papilloma virus (HPV) (9 cases), hepatitis A or B (8 cases), rabies (5 cases), measles (5 cases), rubella (5 cases), yellow fever (3 cases), anthrax (2 cases), meningococcus (2 cases) and tetanus (2 cases)…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24514081

#Physicians4InformedConsent #vaccines
#informedconsent #ethics #science #reason
#1stDoNoHarm
#PICphysicians

Become a PIC member for free!
Your membership helps change the cultural acceptance of mandatory vaccination laws, and protects all of our kids.

Join today at:

https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/join/

Last edited:
I applaud anti-vaxxers. Go ahead and take your genes out of the pool.
They aren't into playing roulette with themselves or their children in the vaccine death pool.

Roulette with 200 million black numbers for every red one.

i-like-those-odds-31424992.png
Bullshit, more like1 in 36 today and increasing by the day for autism and everyone that gets dosed gets some form of neuron death and many get auto immune deficiency (AID).

Cite the peer-reviewed clinical study that provides those rates of vaccination-induced Autism.

As for autoimmune deficiency, autoimmune diseases are diseases where your own body's immune system is attacking itself. Being deficient in them would be a good thing. But, if you have published clinical studies, send them along as well.

i never had a problem and i ASSUME i had all vaccines that were available throughout the 50s , maybe early 60s . I was born in 1949 . I do think that there were a heck of a lot less vaccines when i was getting shot up . My only issue is that if Parents don't want vaccines for their kids those parents should be able to opt out . ---------------- just saying !!

I applaud anti-vaxxers. Go ahead and take your genes out of the pool.
They aren't into playing roulette with themselves or their children in the vaccine death pool.

Roulette with 200 million black numbers for every red one.

i-like-those-odds-31424992.png
Bullshit, more like1 in 36 today and increasing by the day for autism and everyone that gets dosed gets some form of neuron death and many get auto immune deficiency (AID).

Cite the peer-reviewed clinical study that provides those rates of vaccination-induced Autism.

As for autoimmune deficiency, autoimmune diseases are diseases where your own body's immune system is attacking itself. Being deficient in them would be a good thing. But, if you have published clinical studies, send them along as well.
Peer reviewed by whom? Your known bought and paid for fraudulent crews with the pharmaceutical companies or the frauds at the CDC who have been covering up their fraud? Every large pharmaceutical company has been busted for fraud and some have even had whistle blowers come out of them who refused to go along with their fraudulent reports. Ten thousand documents from the CDC exposed.

Peer reviewed by whom?

If you don't trust scientific journal peer review but you do trust anecdotal evidence by Jenny McCarthy on YouTube, I'm not sure where we can go from here.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Peer reviewed by whom?

If you don't trust scientific journal peer review but you do trust anecdotal evidence by Jenny McCarthy on YouTube, I'm not sure where we can go from here.

I have put links in the for the link between Aluminum toxicity and Autism. Aluminum adjuvants took the place of most Mercury based adjuvants. I could put studies at NIH and other reputable sources all day long but the truth is you and others do not desire to look at the real outcomes of the damage being done to children through these vaccines so it would be a waste of my time to spend a whole lot of my time responding to you. Yet I will do a few so others can research the issue for themselves if they desire too.

Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997 Aug 15;344(2):289-94.
Myelin is a preferential target of aluminum-mediated oxidative damage.

Myelin is a preferential target of aluminum-mediated oxidative damage. - PubMed - NCBI

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
Aluminium in brain tissue in autism. - PubMed - NCBI

157 Research Papers Supporting the Vaccine/Autism Link | Autism Spectrum | Autism
The Vaccine Autism Link

157 Research Papers Supporting Vaccine/Autism Causation
Ginger Taylor, MS

Mainstream research has found that vaccines and their ingredients can cause the underlying medical conditions that committed physicians and researchers are commonly finding in children who have been given an autism diagnosis. These conditions include gastrointestinal damage, immune system impairment, chronic infections, mitochondrial disorders, autoimmune conditions, neurological regression, glial cell activation, interleukin-6 secretion dysregulation, brain inflammation, damage to the blood–brain barrier, seizures, synaptic dysfunction, dendritic cell dysfunction, mercury poisoning, aluminum toxicity, gene activation and alteration, glutathione depletion, impaired methylation, oxidative stress, impaired thioredo in regulation, mineral deficiencies, impairment of the opioid system, endocrine dysfunction, cellular apoptosis, and other disorders.

1. Increased risk of developmental neurologic impairment after high exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccine in first month of life. Division of Epidemiology and Surveillance, Vaccine & Safety and Development Branch, National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 1990. Thomas M. Verstraeten, Robert Davis, David Gu, Frank DeStefano Background....................

Peer reviewed by whom?

I do not trust known frauds and liars who are doing such for the profits or any other agenda they may have.

I am questioning the article by CNN as they are known to lie but sometimes they do tell a truth or two. What do you all think will be the time frame before they start sending the Brown-shirts out to insure you and yours are all vaccinated? The propaganda blitz is on full swing as the pharmaceutical giants just got bigger and we all know they don't like losing even a dollar from their trillion dollars of money gain through human experimentation on this nation's babes. The "Stakeholders" set a 2020 date for mandatory vaccinations for adults too. Do you think they will make it? Apparently they must be concerned a little because they appear to be calling for help from the feds to stop those who wish to stop mandatory vaccinations.

First it was a letter from Adam Schiff to Zuckerberg telling him to close down the facebook groups of mothers, grandparents and fathers whose children have either died or been damaged by vaccines. Since that didn't happen totally senator Pan a state legislator of California is working to get Vice Admiral Jerome M. Adams our Surgeon General to take action. Pan claims in his letter that these people are spreading false information. Which is an outright lie as the information being shared is coming from the studies and the information right from the CDC, NHI and other reputable biological medical sources. Pan cites "Andrew Wakefield" paper retraction but fails to cite the fact that Wakefield was fully vindicated after he was silenced through lies and propaganda to smear him and his partners good names. Apparently Pan is upset because the good people of New York are gathering in groups district by district to fend off the assault on their liberty and freedom to choose what is the best health practices for their own families. Pan goes as far as to say that provaxxed groups are banned which is an outright lie and a half. That nasty lil' perp can start all the provax groups he wants. What he cannot do is send trolls out to harass members of groups that have gathered together to defend their religious and medical freedoms. Those nasty hateful trolling perps do get banned from the pro-consent and exxvaxxer groups and blocked individuals who refuse to listen to their verbal assaults or be trolled by such hateful people. Someone needs to inform Pan that he needs to pull up his diaper and quit trying to spread his nasty crap where it isn't wanted or needed or allowed to be taken by forced. Do you believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights Mr. Gottlieb? Why didn't Pan mention the 14 children who died in one facility in New Jersey as the new adeno virus vaccination was ready to rollout into the public spectrum? He states that George Washington's army be inoculated for smallpox to insure the countries freedom. What this man apparently doesn't get is that small children are not the army they are the nations future. Oh hell he probably does get that and that is why he wants them all to be indoctrinated into believing that the state is allowed to take by force whatever they desire from the people including their freedom of informed choice concerning medical procedures. What he doesn't realize is George Washington was a Quaker and a God fearing man that would understand that injecting aborted fetal tissue and animal DNA and RNA into human babies and small children would be an abomination against the temple of God. George Washington would no doubt understand to that the life is in the blood and he wouldn't want every man, woman and child to be infected with unknown biological ingredients polluting the blood that are known to cause neuron death, cancer, and all sorts of physical maladies. George Washington fought for liberty not fascism at the end of a needle that would destroy more lives that Carter has liver pills. I truly do not believe that George Washington would believe a thing coming from an industry that has already been proven to falsify information to get their products approved by our dysfunctional bureaucracies just the same as the tobacco industry and big oil have done.

CNN claims that "The head of the US Food and Drug Administration says that if states don't require more schoolchildren to get vaccinated, the federal government might have to step in" in their article today. I'd like to hear his response to that question, "Are you sending out the Brown-shirts if the states refuse to go along with this slaughter of the innocent via mandatory vaccinations? Do you believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights Admiral?

https://sd06.senate.ca.gov/sites/sd06.senate.ca.gov/files/surgeon_gen_letter2019-02-19_11-21-17.pdf

FDA chief: Federal government might step in if states don't change lax vaccine laws - CNN
View attachment 246870
They're on their way, but they aren't wearing brown shirts. They are wearing white jackets and they plan on making sure you and your kids have the best chance to live a long healthy life, the bastards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back