When Will They Ever Learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply do not accept partisan news sources, they are just propaganda. It is unfortunate that you can only accept propaganda as news. Hamas are an Islamist group, I don't care for them myself, but you do not accept the fact that due to Israel's behavior, Palestinians are becoming hardened against Israel and its Jewish regime so are trending to supporting Hamas rather then the PLO/Fataha.

Here is a neutral source (Reuters).

"Hamas gains in popularity in Gaza, West Bank since war with Israel: poll"

Hamas gains in popularity in Gaza, West Bank since war with Israel: poll

And that's good news for Israel. No more waste of time with peace offerings, land concessions & negotiations for a Palestinian State.

I'm not sure if it is good news or bad news for Israel, it just demonstrates that your claims are, as usual, based on propaganda.

As long as Hamas & Fatah continue to battle for rule over the Palestinians, that is good news for Israel.

Quite the opposite, Israel's long term existence as an exclusively Jewish state was predicated upon a sovereign and viable Palestinian state established for all the non-Jews currently under Jewish rule.

An Apartheid Jewish state with a majority of disenfranchised non-Jews living under Jewish rule won't last long.
Israel is not an exclusively Jewish state.

Identify who those alleged "disenfranchised non-Jews" would be. As there are Arabs in the Israeli parliament, could it be you just don't know the facts?

Perhaps a relative comparison would be in order. How many Jews are in the PLO / Fatah?

How many Jews are on the Hamas welfare recipient list?
Identify who those alleged "disenfranchised non-Jews" would be. As there are Arabs in the Israeli parliament, could it be you just don't know the facts?​

How many laws have they proposed that passed the Knesset?

Give me a number.

Before the first Jewish invasion. Enjoy.

Map-of-Canaanite-Nations.gif

LMAO! Look at this folks. Any grade school kid could draw this. One of those official maps used by historians, right? Oh Monte,
you are so funny. Please don't ever leave us.

Your transparency with respect to your projection is a hoot. You make posting here so entertaining.
Keep it. up.

Hey, what are friends for? Now then, do you agree it would save Palestinian lives if they stopped attacking Israel & killing Israeli's?

There is no correlation between Palestinian deaths at the hands of Israelis and relative level of resistance. The Israelis would continue killing Palestinians regardless of the level of resistance. Killing Palestinians at the level that will not embarrass the U.S. is the level that Israelis will kill Palestinians at. It has always been that way since the Europeans began settling in Palestine. The goal of the Israeli (Jews) is to make Palestine as non-Jew free as possible.

LMAO! Look at this folks. Any grade school kid could draw this. One of those official maps used by historians, right? Oh Monte,
you are so funny. Please don't ever leave us.

Your transparency with respect to your projection is a hoot. You make posting here so entertaining.
Keep it. up.

Hey, what are friends for? Now then, do you agree it would save Palestinian lives if they stopped attacking Israel & killing Israeli's?
Liberation has never been a safe endeavor.

Arutz Sheva propaganda, nothing from vetogate.com.
Good luck with your reading disorder. Here, try again.
"The residents blamed Hamas for the death of family members and for destruction of their homes. Armed Hamas terrorists from the Izzedine al-Kassam Brigades extricated Abu Zuri and arrested the angry residents.
Arabic website VETOGATE.COM said that reporters in Gaza are well aware of the incident but are afraid to report it, because Hamas's security agency could go after them if they do."
Arutz Sheva made those claims, you haven't a clue what the Arab website said. You can't read Arabic.
But they can, of course.

Actually we can if we use a translator programme like the one on Google. And guess what it says ?

I simply do not accept partisan news sources, they are just propaganda. It is unfortunate that you can only accept propaganda as news. Hamas are an Islamist group, I don't care for them myself, but you do not accept the fact that due to Israel's behavior, Palestinians are becoming hardened against Israel and its Jewish regime so are trending to supporting Hamas rather then the PLO/Fataha.

WRONG as reuters is far from being neutral

Media Hall of Shame: Reuters' Repeated Anti-Israel Bias

And that's good news for Israel. No more waste of time with peace offerings, land concessions & negotiations for a Palestinian State.

I'm not sure if it is good news or bad news for Israel, it just demonstrates that your claims are, as usual, based on propaganda.

As long as Hamas & Fatah continue to battle for rule over the Palestinians, that is good news for Israel.

Quite the opposite, Israel's long term existence as an exclusively Jewish state was predicated upon a sovereign and viable Palestinian state established for all the non-Jews currently under Jewish rule.

An Apartheid Jewish state with a majority of disenfranchised non-Jews living under Jewish rule won't last long.

They had that state in 1924, it was called trans Jordan, now why did they lose it again ?

Getting back to the subject of this thread, does anyone disagree that it would be wise for Palestinians to stop attacking & killing Israeli's if you don't want far more dead Palestinians as a result?

Agree completely. they should sue for peace with Jordan and Egypt and move back home to the state they were granted in 1923.

Getting back to the subject of this thread, does anyone disagree that it would be wise for Palestinians to stop attacking & killing Israeli's if you don't want far more dead Palestinians as a result?

I think it would be better for the Palestinians to stop using armed struggle, which is their right under several UN Resolutions, to achieve their goals.

The Palestinians should simply request enfranchisement from the Israeli state and forget about establishing a Palestinian state that Israel will never allow to be established. If Israel refuses to grant non-Jews under their control equal rights, e.g. the Jewish settlers vs. the non-Jews living in the same area, then the Palestinian people should seek redress, peacefully, via legal means through the UN, the ICJ etc.

And if Israel turns them down what then ? They wont have a case for anything anywhere.
But lets say that Israel accepts this and then enacts international laws regarding hostiles, and the UNresolutions regarding the Palestinians where will they go when they are evicted from Israel as undesirables. Israel is under no legal obligation to grant them all Israeli citizenship, and any that do get it could find themselves constrained by these same laws and rules.

They would have no legal recourse at the ICC/ICJ as Israel is not bound by any decision these bodies make as you well know.

Israel is not an exclusively Jewish state.

Identify who those alleged "disenfranchised non-Jews" would be. As there are Arabs in the Israeli parliament, could it be you just don't know the facts?

Perhaps a relative comparison would be in order. How many Jews are in the PLO / Fatah?

How many Jews are on the Hamas welfare recipient list?
Identify who those alleged "disenfranchised non-Jews" would be. As there are Arabs in the Israeli parliament, could it be you just don't know the facts?​

How many laws have they proposed that passed the Knesset?

Give me a number.

Representative Democracy does not work that way as you well know. They get the same and equal right to vote on proposals by the elected government as any other member, and can vote against proposed laws or even abstain. Because they are a minority they cant propose new laws by themselves and need a majority to do so.

Thread will stay closed - it's run it's course. Posts have been deleted and infractions handed out. If your post is missing - it was likely deleted because it was off topic flaming, off topic derailment or a response to one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back