When Will The US Help Americans Trapped In Mexican Neighborhoods?

in other words Bullshitter is a so called American trapped in a Mexican Ghetto and he is to fucking stupid to move out,so he wants uncle same to come in and pay the expense of moving the dumbass.....just another dipshit that wants the Govt. to take care of him....

And their too stupid to fix their own country so let's welcome these morons into the US as long as they don't take Harry Dresden part of the US. US veterans fought and died so you can just let the Mexicans walk right in and take whatever they want.

You sound as pathetic as those miners that were too lazy to shovel their way out.

2 points Bullshit.....first you cant have it both ways......in your past posts you were putting down US Vets.....now you are praising them.....pick one you cant be both ways asshole....
no 2....i would love to see you as far down as those miners were and throw you a shovel and see how long it takes a piece of shit like you to dig your way out.....if you were there they would have had to send down boxes of Nice "N" Soft for the crying you would have been doing....still a dumbfuck asshole....

[2 points Bullshit.....first you cant have it both ways......in your past posts you were putting down US Vets.....now you are praising them.....pick one you cant be both ways asshole....
no 2....i would love to see you as far down as those miners were and throw you a shovel and see how long it takes a piece of shit like you to dig your way out.....if you were there they would have had to send down boxes of Nice "N" Soft for the crying you would have been doing....still a dumbfuck asshole....

Why would I criticize those brave soldiers defending the US-Mexican border and keeping evil out of the US and saving American lives?

Oh, yeah!

There aren't any US soldiers defending the US-Mexican border and keeping evil out of the US and saving American lives.

Mexico wouldn't like that!

American collaborator strategy is to put US troops wherever they won't find Mexicans. Needless to say, my neighborhood will never see a US soldier.

BTW, how many bullets were fired at the miners?

Whose life did those miners save?

They laid in that tunnel being fed from outside. Like a Mexican mommasita feeding her unborn babies. Then comes the day when she takes a shit and they are all freed!

Happy birthday. And don't flush the toilet too soon!

Why would I criticize those brave soldiers defending the US-Mexican border and keeping evil out of the US and saving American lives?

BTW, how many bullets were fired at the miners?

Whose life did those miners save?

They laid in that tunnel being fed from outside. Like a Mexican mommasita feeding her unborn babies. Then comes the day when she takes a shit and they are all freed!

Happy birthday. And don't flush the toilet too soon!

because you criticized them in other threads dipshit ......and what the fuck does any of your other points have to do with anything?.....bullets fired?....whose life did they save?.....your still a stupid fuck.....some things never change....

[because you criticized them in other threads dipshit ......and what the fuck does any of your other points have to do with anything?.....bullets fired?....whose life did they save?.....your still a stupid fuck.....some things never change....

You made more sense when you had the picture of Dr. Who up. At least everyone knew you are still in 6th grade and play with dolls.

LOL, You ever watch "House HUnters" Americans actually go to Mexico and buy property. Idiots.

My parents did this, but when you buy a beach front property, there aren't many Mexicans leaving in those areas!

They can't BUY property in Mexico - they lease it. And then pray that the one who leased it to you, is the owner of the property with the right to lease it.....LOL!

LOL, very untrue. My parents have the title to the home. Foreigners aren't allowed to take a loan/mortgage on land, but they can purchase land for cash (which is what they did, must be nice to just be able to write a check for $300K and not bat an eye)!

You cannot own land in a corrupt country.

You cannot own land in a country where it is possible for communists to gain power.

You cannot own land where Drug Lords are the law.

And the most important one of all.

You do not own the land if its taxed.

As long as taxes are owed (or fee of any kind), you do not own property.

This is true we just "lease" land from the government.
Fail to pay your "lease" fee and see what happens.

Churches and the government are the only true land owners.

My parents did this, but when you buy a beach front property, there aren't many Mexicans leaving in those areas!

They can't BUY property in Mexico - they lease it. And then pray that the one who leased it to you, is the owner of the property with the right to lease it.....LOL!

LOL, very untrue. My parents have the title to the home. Foreigners aren't allowed to take a loan/mortgage on land, but they can purchase land for cash (which is what they did, must be nice to just be able to write a check for $300K and not bat an eye)!

It just brought to mind the family who bought land north of Mazatlan for 30 years and it turned out that the document (deed) for the 1600 acres of property was worthless. The property belonged to a ejido, or a communal landholder group. Then there was the evictions of up to 200 U.S. rsidents from a beach front subdivsion on the Punta Banda peninsula in Baja, CA. The american residents thought that they had taken all the right precautions only to find out that they could end up losing their hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of property. Not sure how it all ended up.

[because you criticized them in other threads dipshit ......and what the fuck does any of your other points have to do with anything?.....bullets fired?....whose life did they save?.....your still a stupid fuck.....some things never change....

You made more sense when you had the picture of Dr. Who up. At least everyone knew you are still in 6th grade and play with dolls.

at least i can answer a question when its thrown at me.....i have yet in any of your whinings about Mexicans, seen you answer any question someone has asked you about what you post dipshit....all you do is your stupid neener neener neener answers....your a dumbfuck bullhead....thats why no one takes your threads or posts seriously.....your on par with your buttbuddy Yukon....you do know he is....right?.....

This is true we just "lease" land from the government.
Fail to pay your "lease" fee and see what happens.

Churches and the government are the only true land owners.

When was the last time the Mexicans from Mexico payed taxes on the land the Americans "stole" from them?

[at least i can answer a question when its thrown at me.....i have yet in any of your whinings about Mexicans, seen you answer any question someone has asked you about what you post dipshit....all you do is your stupid neener neener neener answers....your a dumbfuck bullhead....thats why no one takes your threads or posts seriously.....your on par with your buttbuddy Yukon....you do know he is....right?.....

Do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth?

What would Dr Who say?

[at least i can answer a question when its thrown at me.....i have yet in any of your whinings about Mexicans, seen you answer any question someone has asked you about what you post dipshit....all you do is your stupid neener neener neener answers....your a dumbfuck bullhead....thats why no one takes your threads or posts seriously.....your on par with your buttbuddy Yukon....you do know he is....right?.....

Do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth?

What would Dr Who say?

did you lick the shit out of Yukons ass this morning....or did he do you?....oh and Doctor Who would say the same thing everyone else is saying about you.....your a dumbfuck.....

[
did you lick the shit out of Yukons ass this morning....or did he do you?....oh and Doctor Who would say the same thing everyone else is saying about you.....your a dumbfuck.....

Do you take your Dr Who doll into the bath with you and play with his pecker? Is it bigger than yours?:eusa_liar:

When O Lord, When!

Here or in Mexico?
Here I had to move twice in the past 20 years. They took over the neighborhood with crime, drugs and gangs and for my safety I and others moved and now they are all Mexican. Some schools in those areas are 90% Hispanic. I live in a senior center and now they have taken over the adjacent park with drugs gangs and shooting and I cannot move because there is no where to go. I gave up my car because they trashed it so many time.

[

Do you take your Dr Who doll into the bath with you and play with his pecker? Is it bigger than yours?:eusa_liar:

i take it you licked his.....typical for a dumbass....no let me do the licking....:lol:

When O Lord, When!

Here or in Mexico?
Here I had to move twice in the past 20 years. They took over the neighborhood with crime, drugs and gangs and for my safety I and others moved and now they are all Mexican. Some schools in those areas are 90% Hispanic. I live in a senior center and now they have taken over the adjacent park with drugs gangs and shooting and I cannot move because there is no where to go. I gave up my car because they trashed it so many time.

I think Americans owe you an apology.

[

i take it you licked his.....typical for a dumbass....no let me do the licking....:lol:

Finger lickin' good!

Interesting range of responses. I live in a “ Mexican” neighborhood. I’ve been in the area long before illegals were a issue. I am financially strapped, and am stuck here for better or worse. The area has become a crime ridden bastion for foreigners. I don’t expect the government to help me bail me out… But hell’s bells, they can bail out Auto companies and Banks and Saving and Loans. All those smart college educated smug bastards that helped fuck up the economy get a little tax payer’s moolla for fixing their stupidity. On this board, there is this schizoid double standard by some of my more liberal “educated“ fellow Americans... On one hand, you want to provide humanitarian aid and support to illegal immigrants, but then on the other hand, ignore all the negative repercussions on poor Americans. Oh my god, what a bunch of sanctimonious self righteous twits. You guys miss the point. This issue should never have been allowed to have fester for forty years, and dismissing the negative effect illegal have on poor Americans shows to me how callous and hypocritical some of you posters can be. Some of us want immigration laws enforced, that isn’t exactly asking for the moon on a silver platter, is it?

Forum List

Back