When Will The US Help Americans Trapped In Mexican Neighborhoods?

LOL, You ever watch "House HUnters" Americans actually go to Mexico and buy property. Idiots.

in other words Bullshitter is a so called American trapped in a Mexican Ghetto and he is to fucking stupid to move out,so he wants uncle same to come in and pay the expense of moving the dumbass.....just another dipshit that wants the Govt. to take care of him....

in other words Bullshitter is a so called American trapped in a Mexican Ghetto and he is to fucking stupid to move out,so he wants uncle same to come in and pay the expense of moving the dumbass.....just another dipshit that wants the Govt. to take care of him....

Like those asswipes we had to go rescue from Lebanon. Remember that?

Like those asswipes we had to go rescue from Lebanon. Remember that?

Yeah the Barracks and Reagan. I remember.

I live in a neighborhood that is 60 percent latino.

I love my neighbors.

I've lived in Mexican neighborhoods. I enjoyed the company I had. I love the kids and the teens. They would make sure my car wasn't ripped off by some of the less than nice neighbors.

I visit a city called San Miguel de Allende in Mexico. There's a very large retirement community of Americans and Canadians living there like royalty for peanuts. Because of its colonial architecture it feels like you're anywhere but Mexico.

And their too stupid to fix their own country so let's welcome these morons into the US as long as they don't take Harry Dresden part of the US. US veterans fought and died so you can just let the Mexicans walk right in and take whatever they want.

You sound as pathetic as those miners that were too lazy to shovel their way out.

LOL, You ever watch "House HUnters" Americans actually go to Mexico and buy property. Idiots.

My parents did this, but when you buy a beach front property, there aren't many Mexicans leaving in those areas!

They can't BUY property in Mexico - they lease it. And then pray that the one who leased it to you, is the owner of the property with the right to lease it.....LOL!

Forum List

Back