When Will the Missiles Fly?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The US is swimming in Natural Gas, as coal fields shut down coal oil or avgas/kerosene can become plentiful and cheap too but the US and Russia even more so need to do something to raise crude prices. What both countries are doing is selling missiles to their ME client states while humming "Burn Baby, Burn"

When the Shia and Sunni burn up each other's oil/gas fields their two weapons suppliers will see economic growth. So, how fast is the build up going?

US policy has been to get oil prices lower and lower, and now the US is producing enough to want higher prices, they still can't get past that they used to want lower prices, so continue to look for lower oil prices.

The US is swimming in Natural Gas, as coal fields shut down coal oil or avgas/kerosene can become plentiful and cheap too but the US and Russia even more so need to do something to raise crude prices. What both countries are doing is selling missiles to their ME client states while humming "Burn Baby, Burn"

When the Shia and Sunni burn up each other's oil/gas fields their two weapons suppliers will see economic growth. So, how fast is the build up going?
Well Iran just got 150 billion from us so they are buying. Iran right now is stuck with Nam era 2 stage USSR rockets. I read somewhere N. Korea was going to sell Iran 2 stage rockets Korean built.
So that means new rocket launchers. Launchers have to be in place before taking rockets.

Then you have the short term long term goal thing. EMI bombs first to shut down the fields and air/fuel to kill the people. YOU keep the oil.

Forum List

Back