When will the media figure it out?

So when do you think Trump will have a press meeting to discuss Flynn? When do you think the proper time to ask him about it will be? I suspect that particular press opportunity won't happen.

Since the media has presented itself as the enemy of Trump, they should maybe try fighting their 'enemy' on his own terms. What better way to fight fire than with fire.......instead of blowing a lot of hot air in every other direction ?
How did the media present itself as the enemy of Trump exactly? I know his camp said they viewed the press as the enemy.

When have they ever reported on him in a positive light? At anytime? They set themselves up for it and now aren't allowed to play

Meaning if they would never challenge them on anything. And hell, why not, we're mimicking a 3rd world banana republic in every other way.

Sure they can challenge him. They have every right & even the responsibility to do so........but keep it in context. This was about Israel, so give Israel due respect to keep it to those issues with Israel.
Fuck Israel.

Don't you think Israel & our relationship with them in the Middle East is in any way important????

Yes, it's so unfair to him to report what he actually says and does.

No not at all, you've misunderstood.......scroll up & read post #9. The point is to keep their questions in context with the current situation. IF they want to know about other news or issues, maybe they should try a different tactic.

Perhaps you are the one who misunderstood. What other tactic do you think they should use? We both know Trump will never have a press conference to discuss Flynn. If I'm overlooking a realistic possibility for the press to ask timely questions about that or any other specific issue that Trump doesn't want to discuss, then please educate me.

Since the media has presented itself as the enemy of Trump, they should maybe try fighting their 'enemy' on his own terms. What better way to fight fire than with fire.......instead of blowing a lot of hot air in every other direction ?
How did the media present itself as the enemy of Trump exactly? I know his camp said they viewed the press as the enemy.

When have they ever reported on him in a positive light? At anytime? They set themselves up for it and now aren't allowed to play

Sure they can challenge him. They have every right & even the responsibility to do so........but keep it in context. This was about Israel, so give Israel due respect to keep it to those issues with Israel.
Fuck Israel.

Don't you think Israel & our relationship with them in the Middle East is in any way important????

No not at all, you've misunderstood.......scroll up & read post #9. The point is to keep their questions in context with the current situation. IF they want to know about other news or issues, maybe they should try a different tactic.

Perhaps you are the one who misunderstood. What other tactic do you think they should use? We both know Trump will never have a press conference to discuss Flynn. If I'm overlooking a realistic possibility for the press to ask timely questions about that or any other specific issue that Trump doesn't want to discuss, then please educate me.

Do I have to explain everything???? sheesh......

taking into consideration the amount of press Trump has always received and his allure to be 'front & center' and the same you'd to with a child like that.....take it away. Hard as that may be to do.....they'd probably have their answers within a short time frame.

Fuck Israel.

Some will bristle anytime Don is challenged in any way. And so will Don.

Fuck Israel.

taking into consideration the amount of press Trump has always received and his allure to be 'front & center' and the same you'd to with a child like that.....take it away. Hard as that may be to do.....they'd probably have their answers within a short time frame.

Everything the president says is news. The world listens to his every word. That has nothing to do with who the president is. It is just part of the office. Reporters have to cover everything he says or does. They can either just report what he wants them to report, or force him to answer questions he wants to avoid.

Everything the president says is news. The world listens to his every word. That has nothing to do with who the president is. It is just part of the office. Reporters have to cover everything he says or does. They can either just report what he wants them to report, or force him to answer questions he wants to avoid.

Everything the president says is news. The world listens to his every word. That has nothing to do with who the president is. It is just part of the office.

Yes, but I was also including all the negative press since he announced he was running for office, all the way up to & beyond the inauguration. The 'PERSPECTIVE' of the press is extremely biased against Trump and has been from the beginning. And you can't tell me MSNBC's banning of Conway is JUST because they don't like her interview tactics against them and that it has NOTHING to do with Trump. You see, it does have to do with WHO the President is, and you know that as well as I do whether you admit it or not.

Reporters have to cover everything he says or does. They can either just report what he wants them to report, or force him to answer questions he wants to avoid.

Then they shouldn't be trying to alienate the President or his Administration or spokesperson......and I don't see them as being able to force him into doing anything at this rate.

Forum List

Back