When will the Current Blue Housing Bubble Bust?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
This is effectively a Blue state and district problem solely. While not all blue jurisdictions are involved only limited areas of the oil patch have insane levels of real estate prices with poor security for the lender in the red edge.

What can and will be done about such a self-inflicted wound? And how will it effect the general financial market?

This is effectively a Blue state and district problem solely. While not all blue jurisdictions are involved only limited areas of the oil patch have insane levels of real estate prices with poor security for the lender in the red edge.

What can and will be done about such a self-inflicted wound? And how will it effect the general financial market?
Guess I could google it but do you have a link to an article?

Student loan bubble. Billions.
I've never understood the student loan bubble that folks talk about. The housing bubble and the market bubble I get. People were buying and selling mortgage backed securities. Are people buying and selling student loan packages?

Guess I could google it but do you have a link to an article?
It wouldn't do much good because the news is updating continuously and the biggest player is China. Chinese investors have a one way bet of selling depreciating Chinese debts and buying appreciating US debts. And jobs are moving out of China and into southeast Asia to avoid tariffs. Even China can't figure out its rate of capital flight or it would be able to stop it and would do so.

When the bubble does collapse, prepare for spendthrift lolberals -who depend upon their insanely high rates of property tax fleecing- to panic like no panic we've ever seen, and their municipalities, counties, and states spin into bankruptcy....At the rate I suspect this will happen, no amount of federal bailouts can be sustained.

Why would there be even an attempted federal financial bail out? the Ds do not have cloture in the senate. They are likely to vote in R cloture with their current antics. The current collapse of real estate value in the northeast, IL and CA is effectively a tax on stupidity.

I've never understood the student loan bubble that folks talk about. The housing bubble and the market bubble I get. People were buying and selling mortgage backed securities. Are people buying and selling student loan packages?

The debt only goes away with payment so your estate can be forfeit.
I understand that payments pay the debt to zero. If they forfeit, so what? Their credit takes a hit, the student loan holder take a rightoff. Where is the bubble??

I understand that payments pay the debt to zero. If they forfeit, so what? Their credit takes a hit, the student loan holder take a rightoff. Where is the bubble??
Where does money come from?

Where does what or whos money come from??

Exactly.

Exactly.
Look, not being a dick, just wanted to know what is this student loan bubble that folks are fussing about. It's not like people are going to buy bundled, student loan backed securities and trade them on the market in the hopes that these graduates get really good paying jobs to pay off their student loans. At any rate, I'll google the subject.

Excellent questions Student loans are nationwide. loss of jobs and tax base are primarily a blue state problem and the subject of this thread.

Forum List

Back