When will the arab muslims compensate/give aid $$ to their ethnically cleansed jews?

It's simple- we were a tiny minority for 2000 years "with no protection" in You fathers' lands, however we survived and now stand at the forefront of civilization and spirituality. Hashem promise is unbreakable- fact on the ground for all to see.

You may like it or not, but our survival is not a function of flesh and blood.

Bull, after Rome whipped the zealots you spread all over, even before Roman intervention in the civil war, many became friends of Rome such as the Alexander family, Alexandria was said to have as large a Jewish population in the first century as Judea and Israel. Then you went in search of a new land to conquer since you could not conquer Rome, many went to Ukraine and Russia and took over and then migrated to Poland and took over Warsaw, I think Lenin said of Poland, it was a bridge to Britain and to spread communism all over the earth was the plan , and Jews also migrated to S. American and the US. You took over every country you inhabited, and are now doing it in Palestine. You make it sound like Jews were so innocent, not true. One only needs to read Josephus and then the Kitos war to know how savage your ancestors were , well one can just read the OT.

The Palestinians that were there are probably left of Canaanites of old , they have a longer generation of the area. You reap what you sow.

Stalin mercenaries were mainly jews.

A bag of anti-Semitic 'wisdom'.

I'm not anti Semitic, I tell the truth from historical accounts:

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

Penelope let's be straight here- YOU'RE the poster child of anti-Semitism.
However You're entitled to to an opinion.

Now for the argument that the Jewish people caused a great suffering on their people- I partially agree.
However this is not exclusive to Jews, each nation has its' traitors and lunatics- You're just obsessed with the Jews.

Tell of Your origin and in no time we'll find parallels to Bolshevistics, Marxists and other false prophets.

However on the other hand- You use much of advancements that the talented Jewish people brought to the world and gave the nations.
From Your religion, morals, law code and the computer You're writing right now to bash the Jewish ones.

Stop using anything a Jew invented throughout centuries, and send me a dove letter to tell how it's going so far...

I do not worship a jew, like most Christians, this is the Israel/Palestine board and I do not condom the stealing and genocide of the Palestinians who are also Semites and more so that the so called Jews that migrated to the land of Palestine. If anything most of you are Russians, Ukrainians, and Europeans not Semites. One can never get a straight answer, is Jew one who follows Judaism or one whose ancestors came from Judea.

The essence of racial arguments.

Who's a Jew in Your opinion?

Forum List

Back