When will taxpayers revolt...Do your part and protect our border or we stop paying taxes.

Americans pay taxes for government services rendered to AMERICANS.
Protecting Americans from foreigners is of paramount importance to a sovereign nation funded and run by the people...it always has been...it’s why we spend trillions on our military. There is not a more fundamental service performed by government.
It makes no sense to spend trillions on our military in an effort to thwart a Russian invasion if we are going to turn a blind eye to a ‘discreet’ wetback invasion. This shit isn’t complicated.

Last edited:
I can see this being fought in the courts at some point...No government can expect to fund a country with money from the people without exhausting all effort in protecting its borders. It just doesn’t make sense. Government can not and should not expect me to fulfill my duty if they are unwilling to fulfill their own.
Why don't you try it an let us know how that worked out for you.

I can see this being fought in the courts at some point...No government can expect to fund a country with money from the people without exhausting all effort in protecting its borders. It just doesn’t make sense. Government can not and should not expect me to fulfill my duty if they are unwilling to fulfill their own.
Why don't you try it an let us know how that worked out for you.

Why don’t you find your nuts and take a stand against a government taking your money and telling you to fuck off with your desires and what you expect in return?

Forum List

Back