When will taxpayers revolt...Do your part and protect our border or we stop paying taxes.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can see this being fought in the courts at some point...No government can expect to fund a country with money from the people without exhausting all effort in protecting its borders. It just doesn’t make sense. Government can not and should not expect me to fulfill my duty if they are unwilling to fulfill their own.

I can see this being fought in the courts at some point...No government can expect to fund a country with money from the people without exhausting all effort in protecting its borders. It just doesn’t make sense. Government can not and should not expect me to fulfill my duty if they are unwilling to fulfill their own.

What are you going to do? Get the Walker Brigade to take back LA?

What are you going to do? Get the Walker Brigade to take back LA?

FUCK NO....Los Angeles has been stolen by Mexico...it’s the nastiest shithole in all of America..it can’t be saved or taken back.

America hating, pieces of shit always look for ways to not financially support their country.

Like that’s ever gonna happen

Said the dude with this in his signature...

secession%20bumper%20sticker_zps3gejavpc.jpg

Unless you are self employed how would you get your employer stop stop taking taxes out of your check.

Unless you are self employed how would you get your employer stop stop taking taxes out of your check.

Claim 99 dependents on your W-4 and fight the IRS if they send you notice.

I’m with you Skippy

As soon as the check from Mexico clears

I’m with you Skippy

As soon as the check from Mexico clears

I’m way too legit for you..,you will never be “with me”.

Go for it dude!

I wanna watch!

Forum List

Back