When will Romney speak on Sandy

A million more trips like that and Romney will have helped a small fraction of one state (probably VA). New Yorkers and the people from MA probably can't expect much in the way of help from Romney.

This really is pathetic. But it makes Ryan's photo op of scrubbing pots that are already clean at a shelter/soup kitchen look pretty good in comparison.

How much of Romney's millions of dollars that are parked in the Cayman Islands do you suppose he had to tap into in order to buy this stuff?

Hey, maybe you can help me out finding images of Obama, Johnson or Stein using their buses to collect donations?

Obama is the president. He has the full force of the federal gov't at his disposal. If Obama spent ANY of his limited time screwing around with making arrangements to pass out supplies from his campaign bus, I would suspect that he'd lost his mind.

And Romney is not the President. He doesn't have federal agencies to hand out things for him. Yet his doing what he can "really is pathetic" to you.

Says a lot, really.

Hey, maybe you can help me out finding images of Obama, Johnson or Stein using their buses to collect donations?

Obama is the president. He has the full force of the federal gov't at his disposal. If Obama spent ANY of his limited time screwing around with making arrangements to pass out supplies from his campaign bus, I would suspect that he'd lost his mind.

And Romney is not the President. He doesn't have federal agencies to hand out things for him. Yet his doing what he can "really is pathetic" to you.

Says a lot, really.

It's lame. And he's certainly NOT doing what he 'can' if for no other reason that Romney's personal fortune would allow him to do FAR more. He's doing what he's merely willing to do in order to convey a certain image.

Now, let me be perfectly honest here. I certainly do not expect Romney to clean out his bank accounts to help hurricane victims. But when he has so MUCH, and he's obviously willing to do so LITTLE, that says something about the man.

Last edited:

Says a lot, really.

It's lame. And he's certainly NOT doing what he 'can' if for no other reason that Romeny's personal fortune would allow him to do FAR more. He's doing what he's merely willing to do in order to convey a certain image.

Now, let me be perfectly honest here. I certainly do not expect Romeny to clean out his bank accounts to help hurricane victims. But when he has so MUCH, and he's obviously willing to do so LITTLE, that says something about the man.

What stupid tripe! What the fuck are you doing for victims? You partisan hack~

Romney has no official interest in the Hurricane except the possible damage to his home and home state. Why should he make any kind of address/statement concerning it?

For the same reasons he spoke about the Benghazi incident.

Yup.

He will use it as a demonstration of Obama's failure to address climate change.

And to say..this wouldn't happen in a Romney administration.

:badgrin:

Says a lot, really.

It's lame. And he's certainly NOT doing what he 'can' if for no other reason that Romney's personal fortune would allow him to do FAR more. He's doing what he's merely willing to do in order to convey a certain image.
He is the Panderer-In-Chief.

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

A million more trips like that and Romney will have helped a small fraction of one state (probably VA). New Yorkers and the people from MA probably can't expect much in the way of help from Romney.

This really is pathetic. But it makes Ryan's photo op of scrubbing pots that are already clean at a shelter/soup kitchen look pretty good in comparison.

How much of Romney's millions of dollars that are parked in the Cayman Islands do you suppose he had to tap into in order to buy this stuff?

I think the above picture should be on the news tonight. Let the people decide what the message is that it conveys.

Romney has no official interest in the Hurricane except the possible damage to his home and home state. Why should he make any kind of address/statement concerning it?

Yup.

omg, climate change...Maybe Obama can snap his fingers and make it all go away..

Yup.

omg, climate change...Maybe Obama can snap his fingers and make it all go away..

Hey, Obama made this promise back in 2008:

“Slow the rise of the oceans and to heal the planet.”

So why are we worried about Sandy?

Yup.

I guess he lied about that too, if not he would of stopped this storm..

Yep. To hell with the damage he might cause. All he cares about is politics.

While President Obama is calmly dealing with the facts of the storm, Mittens is looking to score political points with the utterly stupid statement that FEMA should go and be replaced at the state and local level, or even privatized.

Never mind that it would cost us more and give us less. That's not his problem. As someone on the first page said, the only thing Mittens needs to care about are his own homes.

Just one more fact of how unqualified he is for the job he wants.

I think the above picture should be on the news tonight. Let the people decide what the message is that it conveys.

I wonder how far he thinks that package of toilet paper will, uh, "go". Did Queen Ann buy that CostCo just for the Sandy survivors?

But, hey, to be fair, there is that little cardboard box that someone can live in, right?

Yup.

So, now rw's are repeating MitTwit's lies.

You liberals are fucking pathetic, and clearly very desperate. First you ask when Romney will speak on the storm. When we point out he already has, your response is he should stay out of it.

Just pathetic.

I wonder how far he thinks that package of toilet paper will, uh, "go". Did Queen Ann buy that CostCo just for the Sandy survivors?

But, hey, to be fair, there is that little cardboard box that someone can live in, right?

And what precisely has Michele done for these people?

That's right.

Nothing.

Fuck off, hack boy.

Forum List

Back