When will Palin give a new speech...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
Or give a real interview... I have my suspicions that there will be prewritten answers for the Gibson interview...

Was she not going home to send off her son? I guess he could take a taxi to the airport.

Give her a break. She doesn't know much about foreign policy or the Iraq war.

Just yesterday she made a speech where she apparently thought Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were Government, tax-payer financed institutions. Given the scope and importance of the housing crisis, you'd think someone would have told her that Fannie Mae was a privately-held institution. Prior to Bush's takeover, anyway.

She needs a couple weeks to be tutored and trained with the mccain camp's main talking points.

Give her a break. She doesn't know much about foreign policy or the Iraq war.

Just yesterday she made a speech where she apparently thought Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were Government, tax-payer financed institutions. Given the scope and importance of the housing crisis, you'd think someone would have told her that Fannie Mae was a privately-held institution. Prior to Bush's takeover, anyway.

She needs a couple weeks to be tutored and trained with the mccain camp's main talking points.

They are Government tax-payer financed institutions now.

palin made the direct statement, that she thought they were government, tax-payer financed institutions before Bush took them over.

She didn't know what they were, in other words.

I LOVE when a 24 hour news channel goes live to Sarah Palin stumping in Blanktown, USA!!!

I can say the lines of her speech right along with her ... sometimes before!

It's like watching a comedy movie for the 4th time and beating the cast to the punchline!

"I put it up on Ebay ..."

I LOVE when a 24 hour news channel goes live to Sarah Palin stumping in Blanktown, USA!!!

It's like watching a comedy movie for the 4th time and beating the cast to the punchline!

Exactly, and you'll see John McCain smile and laugh right before the punchline too.

And of course this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qUVQDmLf7s]YouTube - McCain's Brain: Checking Out His VP[/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

funny to watch the few, incompetent people left in old world media dig through files in Alaska gov't offices to find out what she had for dinner in May 2007, while the bigger issue is that she's giving this repetitious, rehearsed stump speech clearly reigniting bigger concerns about her not being ready

:lol:

"God, I hate him ... young ... his wiener still works. Damn him. DAMN HIS OILY HIDE!"

I loved that video.

This is a great one for people who think it's edited because it's not Fox News.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc5ObA_k2dc&feature=related]YouTube - McCain Can't Stop Staring at Sarah Palin's Boobs[/ame]

Whoolley cow.. I cant take that speech anymore.. its the same one word for word and all the new shows cut to it like its something new...

Whoolley cow.. I cant take that speech anymore.. its the same one word for word and all the new shows cut to it like its something new...

And she brought up the "Bridge to Nowhere" again.

Then again the Republicans even refuse a Artist's request to stop using their music. How can we expect them to give us the facts?

Forum List

Back