When Will OBama Pull the Troops out of Afganistanistan...

Do you really think Obama is against the War over in the Middle East? The only reason he's against it is because of all of the liberal knuckleheads he could wrangle into voting for him if he took an anti-war stance. If he was really against it as he said he was, how come nobody's on their way home right now? He lied and in time you will see just how big of a liar he really is. I'm going to love hearing him called all the crap you liberals used to call Bush.

Last edited:
Do you really think Obama is against the War over in the Middle East? The only reason he's against it is because of all of the liberal knuckleheads he could wrangle into voting for him if he took an anti-war stance. If he was really against it as he said he was, how come nobody's on their way home right now? He lied and in time you will see just how big of a liar he really is.

We will never leave Iraq. I am convinced of that. I also think both Bush and Obama know things about national security that no one else knows.

Do you really think Obama is against the War over in the Middle East? The only reason he's against it is because of all of the liberal knuckleheads he could wrangle into voting for him if he took an anti-war stance. If he was really against it as he said he was, how come nobody's on their way home right now? He lied and in time you will see just how big of a liar he really is.

We will never leave Iraq. I am convinced of that. I also think both Bush and Obama know things about national security that no one else knows.

I don't understand why, our soldiers are cooling their heels while the violence escalates.. Time to cut and run.. those people don't want peace, they are warring tribes, always have been.

I don't understand why, our soldiers are cooling their heels while the violence escalates.. Time to cut and run.. those people don't want peace, they are warring tribes, always have been.

Yeah, the Russians found out how much fun it is to fight a war in Afghanistan.

They should remove our forces today from all of the middle east.

If Afghans don't like the taliban they can fight them, I'd not be adverse to supplying them all the weapons they ask for to do so.

We won't leave Iraq, bingo, for a long, long time anyway, until the secular Shi'ite Iraqi government gets the alliance it wants with the religious Shi'ite Iranian government. The Sunnis in Iraq won't stand for it, of course, and a long, terrible civil war will continue.

he wont bring the troops home, they would be able to vote and actually have their votes counted if he did.

instead of sending them off to be killed?

Taking a play out of th liberal playbook when bush was in office.:clap2:

July, August deadliest months of Afghan war for US - Yahoo! News

That is a good question as well as Iraq.

What do you think is a good exit strategy? The problem with this type of conflict is their is no "victory". We can stay for 50 years (like Korea) and still not have a stable region. Or we can pull out tomorrow and let the civil wars begin.

What about Pakastan? Do we help them contain the taliban in the northern provinces? Do we give up on bin Laden?

These conflicts are easy to send your troops into but impossible to pull them out. The whole world told us this and we ignored them

The problem with Afghanistan is that we know what happens when religious zeolots take over a country. For one, they go out looking for war because they seriously believe that God is on their side. This is why they attacak another country without provication, except what is in their own mind.

If we leave Afghanistan in the state it's in, it only gives those religious zeolots a home base from which to launch an attack. Remember, we have first hand experience. First, with Bin Laden, unprovoked, attacking the US. Second, we have the Republicans, unprovoked, attacking Iraq. Of course, Bin Laden only destroyed two buildings. The Republicans laid waste to an entire country and left a voilent, hard core Islamic theocracy in it's place. Hopefully, Obama won't make that mistake.

The day he announced that "Victory was Not the goal in Afghanistan" was the day he should have brought all our kids home. So what are they doing over there at this point? You tell a Soldier that Victory is Not the goal,you basically rip his heart out. This President is losing Afghanistan and doesn't seem to have the will to really win over there. It's actually very sad. :(

Unfortunately this President seems to be much more concerned with attacking his own people such as protesters and the CIA than with attacking the Taliban & Al Qaeda. He really does need to put up or shut up on this one. Our kids need his leadership more than ever over there.

Unfortunately this President seems to be much more concerned with attacking his own people such as protesters and the CIA than with attacking the Taliban & Al Qaeda. He really does need to put up or shut up on this one. Our kids need his leadership more than ever over there.

Based on the current situation on the ground in Afghanistan, how can you make such a ridiculous statement? The Taliban and AlQaeda are attacked on a daily basis. Drones killed Bin Ladens son and the Number 2 Taliban leader.

Do you just post things because they happen to support your right wing idiocy?

Forum List

Back