When will Liberals fight for the right to "choose" ethnicity?

Come on Democrats...go to bat for me....I'd really like my daughters to benefit from affirmative action and maybe get some free schooling....I'm thinking that despite being Caucasian they should be able to "choose" their ethnicity...right?

Liberalism has nothing to do with "choosing an ethnicity". That would be personal.

However, once your title invokes "Liberals" the OP suddenly switches to "Democrats". Do you understand the difference?

NEGATIVE
Semantics. Democrats, Liberals, Progressives....all the same group of whackos these days...slightly different levels of whack...that's all. Sorry, try again.

So you affirm that you do not, since this bullshit ^^ is not even close.

"Democrat" refers to a political party. "Liberal" refers to a philosophy. They don't even perform the same function. And then "Progressive" refers to a sociopolitical trend that was happening a hundred years ago which has long since passed. In other words there was a time in history, briefly, when you could find some particular person may have embodied all three. But that time has long passed, and they're independent of each other anyway.

Were this not the case you could actually render a definition for each term. And you've already admitted (or claimed) the inability to do that.

So you've got three different things going on there and you're either pretending them to be all synonyms or just too damned lazy to differentiate between them. Start there and maybe you can actually launch a point, but wallowing in deliberate ignorance is not gonna cut it.

Look, go try to WOW someone else with your pathetic mumbo-jumbo...the I'm smarter than you bullshit you love to play is sad...while you were jacking off to your own level of literacy and reading encyclopedias I was busy building businesses, banging college whores and buying homes on the beach. I win...you pathetic loser.

Hey look Jocko, I just pointed out the glaring flaws in your premise. If it's gonna give you enormous butthurt to have those gaping holes pointed out --- then don't trot them in here in the first place. Ain't fucking rocket surgery.

Good luck wallowing in your Cult of Ignorance. You'll need it.

Look...you've got three different words you're playing semantics with because that's what you koooks do...you love confusion and complexity...the inability to simplify helps you stay a whacko. Three words / labels all describing fucked-up and twisted nutjobs...PERIOD.

Liberalism has nothing to do with "choosing an ethnicity". That would be personal.

However, once your title invokes "Liberals" the OP suddenly switches to "Democrats". Do you understand the difference?

NEGATIVE
Semantics. Democrats, Liberals, Progressives....all the same group of whackos these days...slightly different levels of whack...that's all. Sorry, try again.

"Democrat" refers to a political party. "Liberal" refers to a philosophy. They don't even perform the same function. And then "Progressive" refers to a sociopolitical trend that was happening a hundred years ago which has long since passed. In other words there was a time in history, briefly, when you could find some particular person may have embodied all three. But that time has long passed, and they're independent of each other anyway.

Were this not the case you could actually render a definition for each term. And you've already admitted (or claimed) the inability to do that.

So you've got three different things going on there and you're either pretending them to be all synonyms or just too damned lazy to differentiate between them. Start there and maybe you can actually launch a point, but wallowing in deliberate ignorance is not gonna cut it.

Look...you've got three different words you're playing semantics with because that's what you koooks do...you love confusion and complexity...the inability to simplify helps you stay a whacko. Three words / labels all describing fucked-up and twisted nutjobs...PERIOD.

Look, go try to WOW someone else with your pathetic mumbo-jumbo...the I'm smarter than you bullshit you love to play is sad...while you were jacking off to your own level of literacy and reading encyclopedias I was busy building businesses, banging college whores and buying homes on the beach. I win...you pathetic loser.

Exactly, all that yakking and he's just another radical lib.

Thank you, I am indeed. "Radical" after all means "at the root" so that fits.

That's why I mercilessly mock the Authoritatian-sycophant OP when he puts up his drooling-over-jackboots threads like this one.

NEGATIVE
Actually what you're doing is mercilessly making a complete and total ass of yourself in public forum. CONGRATS!

Last edited:
Come on Democrats...go to bat for me....I'd really like my daughters to benefit from affirmative action and maybe get some free schooling....I'm thinking that despite being Caucasian they should be able to "choose" their ethnicity...right?

NEGATIVE

"banging college whores"?? :lmao:

:dig:

NEGATIVE

Actually I focused on Liberal whores...they had no sense of morality and no boundaries...they would take it in the a$$ with a smile. God bless those dirty little whores... they made my college experience.

This is a great point.

Now that we have designer babies...maybe we should make it ILLEGAL to choose to have a white baby.

That WHITE BABY will have UNFAIR PRIVILEGE over MINORITY babies.

it's NOT FAIR and should be illegal to be born white.

NEGATIVE

Actually I focused on Liberal whores...they had no sense of morality and no boundaries...they would take it in the a$$ with a smile. God bless those dirty little whores... they made my college experience.

Actually it's yet another manifestation of your Authoritarian-obsessed hierarchically-striated world view -- as if we needed any further evidence --- that you separate women into the dichotomy of "whores" and "madonnas". Or whatever knuckledragger bullshit you wallow in.

And if that isn't digly enough, the fact that you trot out that knuckledraggerism as an apology for your own ignorance of political science, is freaking hilarious.

Congrats, white women are they #1 beneficiary of Affirmative Action programs. Now suddenly you're OK with it I bet.

NEGATIVE

Actually it's yet another manifestation of your Authoritarian-obsessed hierarchically-striated world view -- as if we needed any further evidence --- that you separate women into the dichotomy of "whores" and "madonnas". Or whatever knuckledragger bullshit you wallow in.

And if that isn't digly enough, the fact that you trot out that knuckledraggerism as an apology for your own ignorance of political science, is freaking hilarious.

I can barely make out what the fuck you're saying...stop trying so hard and spit it the fuck out...PLEASE!
You're wrong again...you see, you have women and then you have Liberal whores...the difference? One was brought up to understand self respect, values and morality and one was brought up to simply breathe oxygen. All I can say is thanks a bunch for teaching your children your anything goes free for all bullshit. They make for simple targets and you don't even have to buy them dinner...awesome!

In all seriousness though....it can't make sense to anyone sane that we should be able to choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
I mean come on let's put our thinking caps on...on days I listen to rap music I definitely feel black..shouldn't I be able to attend NAACP rallies and benefit from Black privilege on those days?
We should get respirations.

Respirations?

Fuck you're ACTUALLY retarded, aren't you?

I take back what I said about you being dumb before when you didn't understand the difference between quantity and rate. I thought you were just another dumb Trump supporter.

It turns out, you're actually mentally challenged. I'm sorry to hear that, but I support programs that assist people such as yourself and get you involved in the community.

I'm on your side fella!

In all seriousness though....it can't make sense to anyone sane that we should be able to choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
I mean come on let's put our thinking caps on...on days I listen to rap music I definitely feel black..shouldn't I be able to attend NAACP rallies and benefit from Black privilege on those days?

Respirations?

I take back what I said about you being dumb before when you didn't understand the difference between quantity and rate. I thought you were just another dumb Trump supporter.

It turns out, you're actually mentally challenged. I'm sorry to hear that, but I support programs that assist people such as yourself and get you involved in the community.

I'm on your side fella!
So, kin you hep me gets some respiratins?

Respirations?

I'm on your side fella!
So, kin you hep me gets some respiratins?

Awww, that's cute. Look at you try to play it off.

Your posts are a fucking gold mine. I print them out and show them to my friends, we laugh and high five each other that we didn't end up with your shitty life.

"Hey guys Texas Mikey posted 174 times today! I can't wait to see some of the nuggets of wisdom he shared!"

Forum List

Back