When will Liberals fight for the right to "choose" ethnicity?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Come on Democrats...go to bat for me....I'd really like my daughters to benefit from affirmative action and maybe get some free schooling....I'm thinking that despite being Caucasian they should be able to "choose" their ethnicity...right?

Just tell your daughter's to check Black or Indian on the race/ethnicity box when filling out any government form, in order to get the maximum entitlements.

If any official challenges their selection. All they have to do is start screaming "racism" and they will immediately shut up.

Ain't America great........ :thup:

Just tell your daughter's to check Black or Indian on the race/ethnicity box when filling out any government form, in order to get the maximum entitlements.

If any official challenges their selection. All they have to do is start screaming "racism" and they will immediately shut up.

Good point...I forgot that fraud is tolerated and acceptable the moment one cries RACISM! Thanks for the reminder.

upload_2017-10-17_7-54-55.png

According to evolutionists humans arose in Africa and migrated from there. So I always check black or African American.

Come on Democrats...go to bat for me....I'd really like my daughters to benefit from affirmative action and maybe get some free schooling....I'm thinking that despite being Caucasian they should be able to "choose" their ethnicity...right?
Sorry, I thought they were all catchers?

In all seriousness though....it can't make sense to anyone sane that we should be able to choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
I mean come on let's put our thinking caps on...on days I listen to rap music I definitely feel black..shouldn't I be able to attend NAACP rallies and benefit from Black privilege on those days?

In all seriousness though....it can't make sense to anyone sane that we should be able to choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
I mean come on let's put our thinking caps on...on days I listen to rap music I definitely feel black..shouldn't I be able to attend NAACP rallies and benefit from Black privilege on those days?
We should get respirations.

Liberalism has nothing to do with "choosing an ethnicity". That would be personal.

However, once your title invokes "Liberals" the OP suddenly switches to "Democrats". Do you understand the difference?

According to evolutionists humans arose in Africa and migrated from there. So I always check black or African American.

I've always refused to check anything, including the census. It's none of their damn business.

Liberalism has nothing to do with "choosing an ethnicity". That would be personal.

However, once your title invokes "Liberals" the OP suddenly switches to "Democrats". Do you understand the difference?

NEGATIVE
Semantics. Democrats, Liberals, Progressives....all the same group of whackos these days...slightly different levels of whack...that's all. Sorry, try again.

I've always refused to check anything, including the census. It's none of their damn business.

Ofcouse you do...you're way too smart to participate...just ask you.

So would gender, actually genetic, but that doesnt stop libs from yearning to be a boy and girl at the same time.

NEGATIVE
Semantics. Democrats, Liberals, Progressives....all the same group of whackos these days...slightly different levels of whack...that's all. Sorry, try again.

So you affirm that you do not, since this bullshit ^^ is not even close.

"Democrat" refers to a political party. "Liberal" refers to a philosophy. They don't even perform the same function. And then "Progressive" refers to a sociopolitical trend that was happening a hundred years ago which has long since passed. In other words there was a time in history, briefly, when you could find some particular person may have embodied all three. But that time has long passed, and they're independent of each other anyway.

Were this not the case you could actually render a definition for each term. And you've already admitted (or claimed) the inability to do that.

So you've got three different things going on there and you're either pretending them to be all synonyms or just too damned lazy to differentiate between them. Start there and maybe you can actually launch a point, but wallowing in deliberate ignorance is not gonna cut it.

NEGATIVE

"Democrat" refers to a political party. "Liberal" refers to a philosophy. They don't even perform the same function. And then "Progressive" refers to a sociopolitical trend that was happening a hundred years ago which has long since passed. In other words there was a time in history, briefly, when you could find some particular person may have embodied all three. But that time has long passed, and they're independent of each other anyway.

Were this not the case you could actually render a definition for each term. And you've already admitted (or claimed) the inability to do that.

So you've got three different things going on there and you're either pretending them to be all synonyms or just too damned lazy to differentiate between them. Start there and maybe you can actually launch a point, but wallowing in deliberate ignorance is not gonna cut it.

Look, go try to WOW someone else with your pathetic mumbo-jumbo...the I'm smarter than you bullshit you love to play is sad...while you were jacking off to your own level of literacy and reading encyclopedias I was busy building businesses, banging college whores and buying homes on the beach. I win...you pathetic loser.

NEGATIVE

Look, go try to WOW someone else with your pathetic mumbo-jumbo...the I'm smarter than you bullshit you love to play is sad...while you were jacking off to your own level of literacy and reading encyclopedias I was busy building businesses, banging college whores and buying homes on the beach. I win...you pathetic loser.

Exactly, all that yakking and he's just another radical lib.

What you advise someone with a White father and an Asian mother?

NEGATIVE

Hey look Jocko, I just pointed out the glaring flaws in your premise. If it's gonna give you enormous butthurt to have those gaping holes pointed out --- then don't trot them in here in the first place. Ain't fucking rocket surgery.

Good luck wallowing in your Cult of Ignorance. You'll need it.

NEGATIVE

Exactly, all that yakking and he's just another radical lib.

Thank you, I am indeed. "Radical" after all means "at the root" so that fits.

That's why I mercilessly mock the Authoritatian-sycophant OP when he puts up his drooling-over-jackboots threads like this one.

Fine. They going to go they permanent skin darkening treatments? Change their hair ? Then they can really enjoy the benefits of being black! Im sure you'll be cool with that .

Forum List

Back