When will Florida flip to Obama?

:clap2:

On behalf of my fellow Floridians, I'd just like to say to say it's about time we put a Republican in the White House.

'Tis all.

Next Tuesday may be your last chance for generations. You better hope the Sunshine state goes for Willard. He is losing all the other swing states...well, NC is still on the edge.

Next Tuesday may be your last chance for generations. You better hope the Sunshine state goes for Willard. He is losing all the other swing states...well, NC is still on the edge.

Desperation. A sad thing. Your Food Stamp/Welfare Check days are numbered, assmunch. Put your mouth back into Obama's asscrack and enjoy the aroma for a few final days....

On behalf of my fellow Floridians, I'd just like to say to say it's about time we put a Republican in the White House.

'Tis all.

your republican party did that once not too long ago.

then your republican crashed the world economy and charged two wars on the credit card

'Tis all.

Really guys, read up on your polls. Not just the biased-lefty ones.

Even simple logic would tell you that Obama has no shot. Last elections, most democrats along with many republicans voted for Obama. This time, a lot of democrats have jumped ship, and there's not one sane republican who will vote for Obama.

Not to mention independent voters have been polled to favor Romney by a significant margin.

I've been in Florida all week...Chances of Obama winning Florida are miniscule.

They're having voter suppression down there. People are standing in line for 3 or 4 hours to vote. Rick Scott has made it his life's work to limit voter turnout.

Too many elderly people down there scared shitless of Obamacare

Top many military down there who loathe Obama

No worries for President Romney.

Next?

And they aren't scared of Ryan wanting to Voucherize Medicare and eliminate Medicaid, which pays for most of their nursing home expenses?

Point is, there's no scenario where Romney loses florida and wins. Give Romney every swing state including Ohio, Wisconsin, VA, CO, NV and IA, and he still comes up 2 EV's short without Florida.

Romney is trailing in too many swing states to win. Florida is only a "nice to have" for Obama, it's a "must have" for Romney.

Too many elderly people down there scared shitless of Obamacare

Top many military down there who loathe Obama

No worries for President Romney.

Next?

Too many Elderly people down here scared shitless that Romeny is going to destroy Social Secuirty Next.....

By the way i know a lot of military voting for Obama try again stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too many Elderly people down here scared shitless that Romeny is going to destroy Social Secuirty Next.....

By the way i know a lot of military voting for Obama try again stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope you spell check your resume, assfucker. I'd get it polished up, as your Food Stamps/Welfare Check days are numbered.

The only military men you know voting Obama - you're sucking off. The majority of us - the LARGE majority, loathe him, and faggots like you.

Have a nice one.

I hope you spell check your resume, assfucker. I'd get it polished up, as your Food Stamps/Welfare Check days are numbered.

The only military men you know voting Obama - you're sucking off. The majority of us - the LARGE majority, loathe him, and faggots like you.

Have a nice one.

So your ASSumptions are i am gay and i am on welfare god republicans are dumber and dumber. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back