When will Florida flip to Obama?

I think polls will show the swing to Obama before Monday...If it does, Willard will become frantic.

You can see it starting to happen. I think by Monday Obama will be leading in the current polls. Over the last couple of days there has been a substantial positive move for Obama in every single swing state. It's to the point now that the only swing state I see Romney having a chance at is NC, and even that might swing to Obama. Mitt will be phoning Obama before midnight easily on Tuesday night.

Too many elderly people down there scared shitless of Obamacare

Top many military down there who loathe Obama

No worries for President Romney.

Next?

Next?

If I were you, I would plan to call in sick on Wednesday....and save the embassment.

If I were you, I would plan to call in sick on Wednesday....and save the embassment.

We already have a party planned for the day off to celebrate President Romney's victory, assbreath. How are you and Libberhoids going to spend the day? On suicide watch? Jumping off of buildings? Taking 747s to France?

Get fucked, polesmoker, your boy's going down, hard.

Enjoy these last few days with your nose in his asscrack.

We already have a party planned for the day off to celebrate President Romney's victory, assbreath. How are you and Libberhoids going to spend the day? On suicide watch? Jumping off of buildings? Taking 747s to France?

Get fucked, polesmoker, your boy's going down, hard.

Enjoy these last few days with your nose in his asscrack.

Yes, you do need to take Wednesday off. It will be far less embarrassing to return on Thursday. Your Neg Rep should make you feel better about Willard going down next Tuesday. Maybe it will help you sleep better after O gets 4 MORE YEARS!:clap2:

Next?

People in Florida know when a President knows how to handle a Hurricane. Even Christie has told the world what a great leader that O is....yup...the Sunshine State is turning Blue:clap2:

next election florida will be a definate blue state.

See what being the party of racists gets you republicans

Florida isnt all redneck sction anymore.

It will only retain pockets of redneck and they will dwindle out slowly while the urban areas build more solid left foundations

next election florida will be a definate blue state.

See what being the party of racists gets you republicans

The populaltions demographics in the south are changing. The projections I have seen from the US Census are startling, to say the least. If Romney does not win on Tuesday, the GOP will need to change drastically to be a contender in future Presidential elections. They can no longer win as the party of old white men.

:clap2:

On behalf of my fellow Floridians, I'd just like to say to say it's about time we put a Republican in the White House.

'Tis all.

This took less time than I thought. This is the first of many polls that will give Florida to Obama.

NBC FL poll: Obama 49- Romney 47 | Naked Politics

With great disdain and apologies to the masses, may I say that I think Willard has been Sandy Bagged....:D

Hate to tell you this Jimmy Boy, but Tampa Bay Times/Hearld/Mason Dixon just gave Romney a +6 and the RCP average is still +1.4 Romney

For Willard's sake, I hope you are right. Florida is his last chance and it is slipping away quickly. Ohio is gone and Florida it teetering on the edge. Romney has exposed himself with his lies about the auto undustry in Ohio and Michigan. Now he is losing Florida...It must suck to be a Willard supporter.

Maybe you and Warrior can console each other next Wednesday?

This took less time than I thought. This is the first of many polls that will give Florida to Obama.

NBC FL poll: Obama 49- Romney 47 | Naked Politics

With great disdain and apologies to the masses, may I say that I think Willard has been Sandy Bagged....:D

Hate to tell you this Jimmy Boy, but Tampa Bay Times/Hearld/Mason Dixon just gave Romney a +6 and the RCP average is still +1.4 Romney

For Willard's sake, I hope you are right. Florida is his last chance and it is slipping away quickly. Ohio is gone and Florida it teetering on the edge. Romney has exposed himself with his lies about the auto undustry in Ohio and Michigan. Now he is losing Florida...It must suck to be a Willard supporter.
Michigan seems to be falling out of Obama's grasp. Check the latest stuff from RCP.

Forum List

Back