When Will Democrats Stop Using Black People?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com

Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Welcome to politics. Since you're new, you'll find many of the things that happen very fascinating. :eusa_whistle:

When Republicans get to where they can.

Dearf fucking idiot, you dont realize that 90% of blacks ARE democrats?

You are acusing these people of using themselves?

I don't believe for a second that black support Dems in the numbers that are alleged.

How could blacks support the Party of Tuskegee? Of a President who called his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marsall a ******? Who gave us a KKK Grand Kleagle as US Senator and Majority Leader? Who gave them failed public schools and public housing?

No!

Dems also control the voting in the big cities and it's voter fraud on an epic scale that delivers the proportion of the black vote that goes to Dems every cycle.

End voter fraud and black support of Dems will plummet to no more that 60%

ONLY A RACIST would suggest that nearly an entire group of people are being fooled because their skin is dark.

Dearf fucking idiot, you dont realize that 90% of blacks ARE democrats?

You are acusing these people of using themselves?

Just exactly what has the Democrats ever done for them?

But you are right... 90% of them are Dem, and I just dont understand why :confused:

There are some folks out there that are trying to change that though... just look at Alan West.

Allen West for Congress | Official Site

I don't believe for a second that black support Dems in the numbers that are alleged.

How could blacks support the Party of Tuskegee? Of a President who called his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marsall a ******? Who gave us a KKK Grand Kleagle as US Senator and Majority Leader? Who gave them failed public schools and public housing?

No!

Dems also control the voting in the big cities and it's voter fraud on an epic scale that delivers the proportion of the black vote that goes to Dems every cycle.

Apparently black people aren't as stupid as you think they are.

No!

Apparently black people aren't as stupid as you think they are.

I don't think they're stupid, I think that's clear in my post. Have a grown up read it to you.

The question should be "When will Black people stop relying on Democrats?"

I know, I know--Republicans want to do whatever they can to split this "loyal as a dog" group of Democrats supporters in order to win votes in some key district, but face it. Republicans have to go to Black districts, and combat the Leftist propaganda there in order to gain any significant support from this group. Is this not true in all groups.

So stop btching about Blacks electing Democrats and look for ways to convince Blacks to elect Republicans. By the way, calling Blacks racist because they voted for Obama is not a way to convince to vote for you. Obama knew this would not work on White people, so Obama never blatantly called Whites "racist" note the keyword here is "blatant"

Forum List

Back