When will America recover from the shock?

That's a fine way to treat your fellow countrywoman troll Penelope.

She's much better than you at this, by the way. Multitudes smarter, even.

:eek: Deja Vu! I typed almost the same thing 2 years ago. :eek:

Probably to "Destroyer of Illusions"

Russians ride bears into battle? A short excursion, I'd wager. :laugh:

We need to take closer look at true significance of bear in Russian life:

RUSSIA-BEARS-DRINK.jpg

Bear always makes good drinking partner, does not mind cheap vodka, and does not put up "fight" like russian wife does once drunk.

sipin-on-that-drank-got-drunk.jpg

Experiments to see who can first best see bear coming after 12 bottles, from table or looking up tree.

index.jpg

Unemployed Russian bear.

4834.jpg

Putin never has anything to do with ex russian-spies killed in other countries, no.

kal_econ_cartoon_12-16-14synd_1.jpg

No one gets in Russia's way, but Russia!

aria161218_cmyk.jpg

Russian Bear Foreign Policy Statement. 195 countries in the world and the one Russian Bear finds to help is butcher Assad.

2017-03-06-1f1f873b_large.jpeg

And finally: Ever-Changing Relationship Democrats have with the Russian Bear.
They loved it before they hated it!

Russia really hasn't been the enemy since well before Reagan said "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down that wall"

10-12 years prior, and that was how many years ago?

Russia really hasn't been the enemy since well before Reagan said "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down that wall"

10-12 years prior, and that was how many years ago?

If Russia would stop putting would-be Czars with visions of lost glory in office, we might actually get somewhere.

Is Russia the real enemy, or deep state America?

Does Russia really wanna mess around in America where at least 20% of people can blow your heads off?

That is reality. Yes, America is armed. We're not playing that. Not even for deep state overlords, they're gonna have a bad time, looks like sooner rather later, tbh.

The topic is closed ..
- Any person in this forum who talks to this shit on my branches, is immediately brought into my personal ignore without explanation

Pig.JPG

Forum List

Back