When will all this madness end?

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009

When the auto industry want's another 50 billion because Obama motors isn't making a profit?

When the banks want more money because the same people who got us into this mess are still running things?

When unions don't make concessions and operate business as usual?

The bottom line is they're trying to bail the water out of a sinking ship ..without fixing the leak.

When the auto industry want's another 50 billion because Obama motors isn't making a profit?

When the banks want more money because the same people who got us into this mess are still running things?

The bottom line is they're trying to bail the water out of a sinking ship ..without fixing the leak.

One word.... "REVOLUTION." Keep it in mind. It's coming.

The AUW has been making concessions now for years. too little too late, I think, but nevertheless the record NEEDS to be corrrected.

Yup.

Go ahead and jump if you feel froggy. Thats what I thought.

There won't be anything "froggy" about it, and I won't be jumping. Hopefully a peaceful revolution will be sufficient. If not, we'll be fighting, not jumping. Millions of us. Watch what happens this month on "Tax Tea Party Day."

"When peaceful revolution becomes impossible, then violent revolution becomes inevitable." JFK.

Last edited:

There won't be anything "froggy" about it, and I won't be jumping. Hopefully a peaceful revolution will be sufficient. If not, we'll be fighting, not jumping. Millions of us. Watch what happens this month on "Tax Tea Party Day."

"When peaceful revolution becomes impossible, then violent revolution becomes inevitable." JFK.

Oh please..you ain't gonna bust a grape.

I'll do exactly as I please, and listening to any more of your gas is getting harder by the post.

If you bail out a failed company once you're going to have to do it over and over because bailing out a company that is wasting resources doesn't help anything at all.

no point in Revolution until we figure out the RIGHT way to run things.

let's face it - none of you could write a better constitution than the one we have now.

we aren't even having a DISCUSSION on how a world after such a revolution should be structured ...

here are some of the major fuck ups i have identified in our current system:

1 - organized religion ( should be abolished )

2 - unions ( should be abolished )

3 - government run education ( indoctrination ) system ( government cannot be allowed to teach history EVER ! )

without completely getting rid of AT LEAST these three there is no point in a Revolution ...

--------------------------------------

we could start by establishing a "think tank" that will develop a model for a future society in at least as much detail as the founding fathers done it with Constitution and Bill of Rights

the output of this think tank should be condensed to a document short enough for anybody to read ( something like 10 pages ) with maybe a series of videos to help explain it

if enough young energetic people can agree on this model then they may decide to "GO FOR IT" and seize power.

to simply go and murder everybody in Washington without any plan for what to do next would be downright irresponsible.

Last edited:

I'll do exactly as I please, and listening to any more of your gas is getting harder by the post.

Hold the phone Rambo. Don't get ahead of your revolution.

no point in Revolution until we figure out the RIGHT way to run things.

let's face it - none of you could write a better constitution than the one we have now.

we aren't even having a DISCUSSION on how a world after such a revolution should be structured ...

here are some of the major fuck ups i have identified in our current system:

1 - organized religion ( should be abolished )

2 - unions ( should be abolished )

3 - government run education ( indoctrination ) system ( government cannot be allowed to teach history EVER ! )

without completely getting rid of AT LEAST these three there is no point in a Revolution ...

--------------------------------------

we could start by establishing a "think tank" that will develop a model for a future society in at least as much detail as the founding fathers done it with Constitution and Bill of Rights

the output of this think tank should be condensed to a document short enough for anybody to read ( something like 10 pages ) with maybe a series of videos to help explain it

if enough young energetic people can agree on this model then they may decide to "GO FOR IT" and seize power.

to simply go and murder everybody in Washington without any plan for what to do next would be downright irresponsible.

Apparently, you believe you could write a better Constitution since you believe abolishing organized religion is part of the answer. It seems our forefathers believed in the right to worship as we choose. They just didn't believe the state should force religion of any belief upon us.

Actually, before I read your third prerequisite, I was thinking you were leading us to the best possible system, communism.

It's a bit late for a revolution ...

Too few guns now. No political strength for the people anymore. All we can do now is scream and yell at them.

Too few guns now. No political strength for the people anymore. All we can do now is scream and yell at them.

Well, there is that little thing called "Election 2010". That could be a benefit. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously? You think that will fix anything ... a new face doing the same thing?

What we need to do is let the country fall apart, then rebuild from the ashes. Like a revolution but instead of using force to remind the government of who is in charge, we let the government come begging to us for help.

Well, there is that little thing called "Election 2010". That could be a benefit. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously? You think that will fix anything ... a new face doing the same thing?

What we need to do is let the country fall apart, then rebuild from the ashes. Like a revolution but instead of using force to remind the government of who is in charge, we let the government come begging to us for help.

I think we are coming as close to falling apart without falling completely apart now. There could be a very new kind of politician in the mix this coming election. Remember that obama is as extreme as anyone in our history...could be a benefit.

I think we are coming as close to falling apart without falling completely apart now. There could be a very new kind of politician in the mix this coming election. Remember that obama is as extreme as anyone in our history...could be a benefit.

Meh ... they thought the same thing when Jr was in office ... now look what we have.

when you vote you SUBMIT to THEIR rules of game play - you let them keep jerking you off

revolution is when you create your own rules and give them 24 hours to leave the country

It seems our forefathers believed in the right to worship as we choose.

they did what was politically expedient at the moment. it had nothing to do with what they believed - they gave people what people wanted.

it wasn't a mistake only because they had no choice. given a choice however organized religion should be abolished.

religion is a cancer on society plain and simple.

Last edited:
when you vote you SUBMIT to THEIR rules of game play - you let them keep jerking you off

revolution is when you create your own rules and give them 24 hours to leave the country

they did what was politically expedient at the moment. it had nothing to do with what they believed - they gave people what people what people wanted.

Kind of like, "for the people, and by the people." What a novel concept.

they did what was politically expedient at the moment. it had nothing to do with what they believed - they gave people what people what people wanted.

it wasn't a mistake only because they had no choice. given a choice however organized religion should be abolished.
religion is a cancer on society plain and simple.

Maybe in your society...but please don't tell me this about my society
PS...your an idiot

what is involved in this revolution?

Forum List

Back