When will Al Gore admit an ice age is coming??

"First off, global warming doesn't mean its warm all over the place. It's global warming, global being the key phrase here. THat leads to drastic climate pattern changes, which could lead to drought, floods, even record snow fall since the climate is in disarray"

Do you realize the fascism of your response. If it's too warm -- it's global warming. If it's too cold -- it's global warming. If we have a flood -- it's global warming. You sound like black supremacists who attribute everything to evil whitey.

You know how stupid you sound? "Global" warming. What does global mean? The entire world, which is in fact getting warmer.

please explain what caused and what happened to the last four iceages that are known to man? what caused them to disapear, global warming? man? nature!!!

please explain what caused and what happened to the last four ice ages that are known to man? what caused them to disappear, global warming? man? nature!!!

Ice ages are self fueling. The frozen surface of the earth reflects heat very well, and is essentially how "global cooling" would work. What causes them to disappear? Being that they are self-fueled, it takes a massive global event to change it; Volcanoes, meteors, and the like.

please explain what caused and what happened to the last four ice ages that are known to man? what caused them to disappear, global warming? man? nature!!!

Ice ages are self fueling. The frozen surface of the earth reflects heat very well, and is essentially how "global cooling" would work. What causes them to disappear? Being that they are self-fueled, it takes a massive global event to change it; Volcanoes, meteors, and the like.

And what's being argued is that we are speeding up a natural process

now, i really dont think we can do anything about it and I think the green people go a little overboard with claiming if we do this, we can slow/prevent it. But what's so bad about reducing the burning of fossil fuels and reducing the other pollutants in our air? the inconvenience of not being so entirely wasteful?

that's what ruined many civilization in the past, being wasteful and burning through the natural resources in the area.

now, i really dont think we can do anything about it and I think the green people go a little overboard with claiming if we do this, we can slow/prevent it. But what's so bad about reducing the burning of fossil fuels and reducing the other pollutants in our air? the inconvenience of not being so entirely wasteful?

that's what ruined many civilization in the past, being wasteful and burning through the natural resources in the area.

Can someone explain what good comes out of dumping shit into the air? Do the wingnuts really think we can just continue to dump crap and not have any effect?

Yea.....we need more evidence

I never stated global warming wasn't real. It is merely the opposite effect of "global cooling." Without all the reflective properties of ice, and possibly with the help of greenhouse gasses, global warming is a very realistic, and subtle process. However, just like "global cooling" it is very possible to reverse it with some kind of significant event, like ash from a volcano blocking the sun for long enough for ice to form, etc.

Al Gore will be unable to present a speech on global warming in Washington because of the record snow fall in DC this winter. Yesterday 32.5 inches of snow fell at Dulles airport -- an all time record. His credibility on global warming is right up there with Madonna's planned tour on abstinence and his own tour on how he invented the internet...

When will Al Gore admit an ice age is coming?? When hell freezes over.:lol::lol:

"You know how stupid you sound? "Global" warming. What does global mean? The entire world, which is in fact getting warmer. "

Does the entire world include DC? Well DC is having record snows. What a numbnut. WAY to easy...

"You know how stupid you sound? "Global" warming. What does global mean? The entire world, which is in fact getting warmer. "

Does the entire world include DC? Well DC is having record snows. What a numbnut. WAY to easy...

:lol: Oh boy, amazing I even have to clarify that. The entire globe, as a WHOLE, is warming. the drastic weather conditions you see these days, powerful storms, flooding, droughts, record snow, etc are the product of the climate changing.

But I bet you know that, just being purposely dense

"Oh boy, amazing I even have to clarify that. The entire globe, as a WHOLE, is warming. the drastic weather conditions you see these days, powerful storms, flooding, droughts, record snow, etc are the product of the climate changing."

How can you not see the fascism of attributing everything to global warming? No matter what happens it's explained by global warming. Here let me try that technique. If unemployment goes up next month I'll blame Obama. If the unemployment rate goes to 3 percent next month, I'll still blame Obama because the "turbulence" of it going down so much shows how bad Obama has damaged the economy. Look, there may be global warming and we may need to address it, but you're shooting yourself in the foot with this overzealous attribution of global warming to everything from illegal immigration to inflation...

Al Gore will be unable to present a speech on global warming in Washington because of the record snow fall in DC this winter. Yesterday 32.5 inches of snow fell at Dulles airport -- an all time record. His credibility on global warming is right up there with Madonna's planned tour on abstinence and his own tour on how he invented the internet...
Regardless of what the weather does, he has too much money at stake to admit that mankind is not to blame. He owns large shares of carbon offset credit trading firms and green technology initiatives.

To say that mankind is not to blame ruins him. He'd die first.

Forum List

Back