When will AE911 finally reach 1%?

When will AE911 reach 1% of Architects and Engineers?

• 20 years

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Who cares, they're already irrelevant.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
In May of 2008 I drove into Chicago to see one of Richard Gage's dog and pony shows.

I asked him about the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on each level of the towers. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. Then he said the NIST was not releasing accurate blue prints.

There are 200 buildings around the world over 800 feet tall. Gravity works the same way all over the planet. Structural engineers should be able to come up with minimum figures for the distributions of steel down the towers. The Physics Profession has made an ass of itself by not steeling this in 2002.

And then politicians have the nerve to talk about STEM education.

psikeyhackr - Physics, Psychology and the 9/11 Decade

The entire idea of measly airliners completely destroying buildings that big in less than two hours is brainlessly absurd.

psik
Engineers aren't always right. Various dams, bridges, etc have failed that weren't suppose to. So, answer the question that no one seems to answer. Name another building IN THE WORLD that was built the same way as the WTC. Just one.

wtc 7 was a normal building and there where two towers btw

In May of 2008 I drove into Chicago to see one of Richard Gage's dog and pony shows.

I asked him about the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on each level of the towers. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. Then he said the NIST was not releasing accurate blue prints.

There are 200 buildings around the world over 800 feet tall. Gravity works the same way all over the planet. Structural engineers should be able to come up with minimum figures for the distributions of steel down the towers. The Physics Profession has made an ass of itself by not steeling this in 2002.

The entire idea of measly airliners completely destroying buildings that big in less than two hours is brainlessly absurd.

psik
Engineers aren't always right. Various dams, bridges, etc have failed that weren't suppose to. So, answer the question that no one seems to answer. Name another building IN THE WORLD that was built the same way as the WTC. Just one.

there are no "normal"buildings each is unique to one degree or another.

psik

Name ONE building built like WTC 1&2 buildings.:cuckoo:

BTW, WTC7 had 1,000's of gallons of diesel fuel in it PLUS the central structure was an odd design because of its location over the subway.:cuckoo:

Name ONE building built like WTC 1&2 buildings.:cuckoo:

BTW, WTC7 had 1,000's of gallons of diesel fuel in it PLUS the central structure was an odd design because of its location over the subway.:cuckoo:
it's an open floor plan like the staples center in la

Thousands Of Expert Scientists,Physicists,Architects,Engineers,Structural Engineers,Chemical Engineers, Demolition Experts, ECT.... *Disagree with your uneducated theory !!!! ae911truth.org Experts with Degrees prove it with SCIENCE EVIDENCE AND LAWS OF PHYSICS !!!!! *ITS NO ARGUMENT ANY MORE, SCIENCE BEATS THE NIST THEORY, THE NIST REPORT IS 100% THEORY THIS IS FACT !!!!!!!! HAS ZERO% SCIENCE & 100% THEORY !!!!! * FACT !!!! And also MORE THEN 60% OF USA PEOPLE AGREE WITH AE911TRUTH EXPERTS + MANY MANY FIREMEN AND SOME 911 FAMILYS , FACT !!!!
** *Its over, SCIENCE BEATS THEORY KID, ITS NO ARGUMENT ANYMORE. IF YOU HAVE NO DEGREE I WOULD NOT SPEAK, WTC WAS BUILT TO TAKE TWO JUMBO JET HITS !!!! *FACT !!!!

WAS BUILT TO HOLD 3xs the amount of weight, A SMALL BLOCK CAN NOT BREAK THROUGH A BLOCK MUUUCH *BIGGER ITS PHYSICS, SMALL BLOCK WOULD HAVE CRUSHED ITSELF WAY WAY BEFORE REACHING THE BOTTOM YET NIST SAYS IT SMASHED THE WHOLE BUILDING THEN
AT THE LAST FLOOR MAGICALLY THEN IT CRUSHED ITSELF HAHAHHA. *THATS MORONIC AND AGAINST LAWS OF PHYSICS. Well the point is thousands of experts proved demo already so stop trolling with no degree speaking your ignorance calling science theory when your nist report IS A THEORY, *this is FACT !!!!

U FAIL !! LEARN WHAT THE WORD THEORY ACTUALLY MEANS UNEDUCATED MOMS BASEMENT D-BUNKNOTHINGS , YOUR NIST REPORT IS THEORY CAUSE A THEORY HAS NO SCIENCE EVIDENCE. FIRE HAS NEVER COLLAPSED A STEEL BUILDING EVER !! AND MUCH MUCH WORSE AND LONGER. YOU CAN SEE THIS BY SEARCHING STEEL BUILDING FIRE'S. THEN COMPARE, STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS AND PHYSICISTS WOULD BE THE ONES WHO KNOW AND THEY AGREE DEMOLITION. ITS NO ARGUMENT ANYMORE, SCIENCE EVIDENCE AND LAWS OF PHYSICS BEAT YOUR N.I.S.T CONSPIRACY THEORY, FACT !!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Rat covers his ears and eyes to facts like this since it doesnt go along with his version of events.The more appropriate title of this thread should read WHEN WILL RAT IN THE HAT STOP BEING A PAID DISINFORMATION AGENT TROLL.

WE DONT NEED MILLIONS OF ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS CAUSE LAWS OF PHYSICS PROVE DEMOLITION, nist ADMITTED FREE FALL WHICH MEANS NO RESISTANCE WAS BELOW = DEMOLITION.

THESE MILLIONS OF ENGINEERS OUT THERE CAN YOU PROVE THEY AGREE WITH THE NIST THEORY. ? ? PLEASE SHOW ME THE REPORTS FROM THESE MILLIONS SAYING THEY AGREE WITH THE FIRE STORY ?

THIS ARGUMENT HOLDS NO WATER CAUSE YOU CANT PROVE THEY AGREE WITH YOUR NIST THEORY SO IT FAILS 100%. ANYONE WITH A BRAIN AND DEGREE WOULD AGREE. YOU PROVE OR SHOW MILLIONS SIGNING SAYING THEY AGREE WITH YOUR FIRE/NIST THEORY THEN YOU HAVE A ARGUMENT !!

YOU CANT CAUSE THEY HAVE NOT AGREED OR DISAGREED WITH ANYTHING. THEY HAVE DONE NO REPORT EVER !! MANY MAY KNOW THE FACTS BUT WANT TO KEEP THERE JOB SO THEY DONT SIGN. FACT IS ITS NOT #s OR A PERSON , ITS THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, THE SCIENCE EVIDENCE !!

THIS IS SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EVIDENCE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE GOING AGAINST THIS "FIRE" THEORY , YET FIRE 100% WORSE AND LONGER FIRES IN STEEL BUILDING ON EVERY FLOOR , EVERY ROOM !!!! YET NEVER A COLLAPSE, EVER !!!! FOR FREE FALL TO HAPPEN THE BOTTOM STRUCTURE MUST BE REMOVED TO ALLOW THE TOP BLOCK TO FALL NEAR FREE FALL WHICH NIST ADMITS FOR THE FIRST 8 FLOORS !!!! YET NEVER EXPLAINED IT ? THEY ARE FALSE AND CRIMINAL AND ALL EXPERTS, PHYSICISTS OUT THERE WOULD AGREE IF THEY LOOKED INTO THE EVIDENCE OR THEY WOULD NOT HOLD A DEGREE IN PHYSICS !!!!

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS DONT HAVE DEGREES, THEY DONT HAVE SCIENCE EVIDENCE TO BACK THEM, DONT HAVE LAWS OF PHYSICS. THE NIST REPORT IS THE DEFINITION OF A CONSPIRACY THEORY

save your breath,the OFFICIAL CONSPIRAY THEORY APOLOGISTS only see what they WANT to see cause the truth scares them.

SEE WHEN TROLLS INSULT PEOPLE BY CALLING THEM MORONS BLA BLA BLA BLA. SHOWS THEY HAVE NO DEGREE AN ARE IMMATURE CHILDISH IDIOTS.

FUNNY HOW THIS WAS STARTED BY A PERSON WHO HOLDS NO DEGREE.

ONLY THING THAT MATTER IS THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS HAVE SCIENCE EVIDENCE.

YOU CAN SPEAK LIKE A IGNORANT KID ALL YOU WANT THE FACT REMAINS....

SCIENCE EVIDENCE AND LAWS OF PHYSICS PROVE THE NIST THEORY WRONG, FACT !!

THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS AGREE, THOSE MILLIONS OUT THERE DONT AGREE OR DISAGREE CAUSE THEY HAVE DONE NO STUDY ON IT OR REPORT. THIS IS FACT SO INSTEAD OF JUST JUMPING TO INSULTING AND SHOWING YOUR LEVEL OF EDUCATION IS VERY LOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW PHYSICS DONT MATTER WITH THE 911 DEMOLITIONS ?

PHYSICS ARE LAWS !! THIS IS NO GAME OR INSULTING ARGUMEMT BETWEEN UNEDUCATED TROLLS WITH NO DEGREES. THIS IS FACTA OF SCIENCE AND LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT CANT BE IGNORED.

ITS OVER SCIENCE EVIDENCE BEATS THEORY.
WHEN WILL THE NIST REPORT HAVE CLOSE TO 500 INDEPENDANT EXPERTS WHO AGREE ? NEVER !!!! CAUSE SCIENCE BEATS THEORY.

GO AHEAD AND INSULT A PHYSICIST WHEN YOU HOLD NO DEGREE AND CALL PEOPLE MORONS.

ALSO BY MILLIONS OUT THERE NOT DOING A REPORT OR AGREEING WITH ANY SIDE THAT EXCUSE FAILS !!!!
CLAIMING THEY DISAGREE WITH AE911 YET CLAIMING THEY AGREE WITH NIST WHEN THEY DONT AND HAVE NOT AGREED WITH ANYONE.

ALL I SEE IS 3 TROLLS WITH NO DEGREE IN PHYSICS OR ENGINEERING SPEAKING A NIST THEORY,

I AM SPEAKING LAWS OF PHYSICS AND SCIENCE EVIDENCE, GO TO YOU TUBE AN TYPE AE911 EXPERTS SPEAK OUT ' LISTEN TO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS ECT...... NOT UNEDUCATED KIDS ON SOME FORUM SPEAKING THEORY WITH NO DEGREE...... OR ACTUALLY SPEAKING NO SCIENCE AT ALL JUST USING WORDS LIKE MORON, bull shit ect.. SHOWING THEY DONT KNOW LAWS OF PHYSICS OR HOLD A DEGREE THERE JUST UNEDUCATED KIDS COMPLAINING , EXPERTS DONT CURSE AT PEOPLE AND HOLD NO DEGREE.

NOW INSULT LIKE A CHILD SOME MORE INSTEAD OF LEARNING 8th GRADE PHYSICS AND USING SCIENCE BUT... WHEN YOU HAVE NO DEGREE YOU CANT CAUSE YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED COMPARED TO AE911TRUTH EXPERTS AND DONT HAVE A DEGREE IN PHYSICS, ENGINEERING, SCIENCE ect....

TO ALL UNEDUCATED TROLLS WHO SPOKE THERE BLA BLA BL AND JUMP TO INSULTING LIKE CHILDREN, PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL. SCIENCE IS FACTS !! PHYSICS ARE FACTS AND CANT BE IGNORED.

NIST HAS A THEORY AND AE911 EXPERTS HAVE SCIENCE EVIDENCE THAT WOUPD WIN IN A COURT OF LAW !!!! I GAVE THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS TO GO LISTEN TO , WHEN WILL THESE TROLLS HAVE 500 EXPERTS TO HAVE YOU GO AND LISTEN TO SHOWING SCIENCE PROVING THERE THEORY ? THING IS PEOPLE USE THERE BRAINS , THEY DONT SAY WELL THIS GUY HAD SUCH A COOL INSULT MAYBE I TRUST HIM OVER SCIENCE, I MEAN HE IGNORED EVIDENCE BUT AT LEAST HE CALL's PEOPLE MORONS AND INSULTS THEM LIKE A CHILD. SO LET ME TRUST THIS KID OVER PHYSICS HAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL 3 loll OF YOU KIDS FAIL !!!! SCIENCE/PHYSICS BEATS THEORY. A PHYSICIST BEATS 3 UNEDUCATED CHILDREN WITH NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

SCIENCE BEATS THEORY

GO TO AE911TRUTH.ORG AND ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS OR TRUST 3 TROLLS WHO IGNORE SCIENCE AND INSULT PEOPLE. TYPE AE911 EXPERTS SPEAK OUT ' ON YOU TUBE AND YOU CAN WATCH/LISTEN TO THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS WITH SCIENCE EVIDENCE AND LAWS OF PHYSICS PROVING DEMOLITIONS IN ALL 3 BUILDINGS.

YOU DECIDE WHO YOU TRUST, A FEW UNEDUCATED KIDS WITH NO DEGREES AND A THEORY OR SCIENCE EVIDENCE. GO LISTEN TO SCIENCE AND PHYSICS NOW , AE911TRUTH.ORG

AND I SAID THOSE MILLIONS HAVE NOT AGREED WITH ANY SIDE SO THAT ARGUMENT HOLDS NO WATER AT ALL !!!!

it sure was great watching you hand Rat In the hat and the other official conspiracy theory apologists their asses to them on a platter.:clap2::lol: that happens to him here constantly everyday and to that other troll agent daws kid. You so much hit the nail on the head.these OCTA'S have never done any research and know nothing at all about the laws of physics,they slept through junior high school science classes.:lol: they are too dumb to understand that NIST has only an unproven THEORY to go by,that their theory holds no water when the facts and evidence and witness testimonys by many credible experts are given.the trolls can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are and revert to insults and name calling cause they cant refute the facts or evidence.:lol::lol:

psik

wtc 7 and the witness testimony of barry jennings is the crux of the 9/11 coverup that trolls like rat,daws and obamerica cant get around.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back