When whites fled Chicago in the 1970s

You're wrong. This nation stated with a moral decline, We only were an economic power for a short time because Europe was devastated by 2 world wars in a 25-30 time frame. The decline of Africa began with colonization by whites . Continuing foreign policy by white nations are still fucking Africa up. Notice China, it has never been colonized by whites and it is a growing economy that we owe money to now.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
The Industrial revolution? Perhaps you have heard of it.

You're wrong. This nation stated with a moral decline, We only were an economic power for a short time because Europe was devastated by 2 world wars in a 25-30 time frame. The decline of Africa began with colonization by whites . Continuing foreign policy by white nations are still fucking Africa up. Notice China, it has never been colonized by whites and it is a growing economy that we owe money to now.

I've heard of it but I am right.

The Industrial Revolution must be like Robitussin. "Put some 'tussin on it"....lol. The west took most of the wealth of the world (mineral wise) or controls it indirectly. Thus, in order for a developing country to make it....they have to get direct foreign investment and trade for the West.

[

So was MLK, Got a problem with that white boy?

White boy....haha...idiot racist.
Your a source of hilarity and pathetic shame at the same time.

White boy is not a racially derogatory term. You whites have gotten away with making up what racism is long enough.

Oh f*ck off juvenile. It certainly is in the context that you use it.
If I said to you Got a problem blackie? Or black boy...or darky....it would certainly be considered racist because of the intent.

The Ottoman Empire did similar to many Western European Empires.

Ireland did not.

Why oh why is Ireland much richer than Turkey?

There's no such explanation for this.

Especially considering Ireland was colonized for much of it's history, unlike Turkey.

By the deluded Liberal logic, or rather lack of logic.
Ireland should have a third-World economy, rather than Turkey.

Its because Ireland has high levels of trade with Great Britain. When you have close links economically to powers....there is spill over. Canada does well because the US is its largest trading partner and they share the same technology due to proximity and trade.
Then why doesn't Mexico do as well as Canada?

Probably because Canada never warred with the US and the propensity of whites to favor other whites in trade and commerce.

War of 1812 numbnutz

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[

White boy....haha...idiot racist.
Your a source of hilarity and pathetic shame at the same time.

White boy is not a racially derogatory term. You whites have gotten away with making up what racism is long enough.
I agree, black boy.

Is someone who moves from a nice neighborhood after noticing blacks moving in being racist?

Last edited:
Why didn't Brazil become a second U.S, they have a big population, a lot of land (Maybe less than the U.S) but Brazil had far more Black slaves to exploit than the U.S.

It seems that Brazilians are just inferior to U,S Americans.

If Brazil really had their acts together, they would have obviously colonized all of South America, and would be a huge economic, and intellectual powerhouse.

Because Portugal never became a major world power. The United States is the Offspring of Great Britian and the influence and wealth of Great Britian was inherited and expanded by the US.

Obviously, in my model, exploitation of non-white lands and labor helped transfer wealth or energy from non-whites to whites. Hence, nations that are more white have more wealth....Ergo...all the English speaking nations that are majority white will have high standards of living. Brazil is half non-white.

But, the U.S was built up from scratch, having abandoned the British Empire.

Not really from scratch....but yes...to a degree. However, remember that the US did not become "THE" power until WWII destroyed all the other major economies of the world. The US then pretty much took empire over from Great Britain....but since the war the two countries work in concert on most global affairs.

This is why the US zenith economically was never sustainable. It was the artificial result off all the other competition being eliminated for a period of time, giving the US a global monopoly. We still have actually fallen a great deal as an economic power......but its being masked by unprecedented levels of debt.
Our decline coincides with the decline of the share of the white population. Has no impact whatsoever, though. None. An Afghani sheepherder or Somali beach hustler is just as capable of running a 4000 acre agribusiness as any American farmer. Seriously. It's in the Constitution.

Notice China, it has never been colonized by whites and it is a growing economy that we owe money to now.

No I didn't notice, considering Hong Kong colonized by Whites is the richest part of China.

Yet, after all of that it seems that Germany, Scandinavia, Ireland, and the Netherlands have become the most productive countries in Europe.

Only 1 of these (The Dutch) were major colonists)

When I was growing up there used to be a saying "What you do to get it is what you have to do to keep it". Many former exploiters have fallen off because they no longer exploit. The United States now dominates global exploitation (which has replaced the domestic origins of its exploitation). Those countries the US trades the most with.....benefit the most economically.

Why didn't Brazil become a second U.S, they have a big population, a lot of land (Maybe less than the U.S) but Brazil had far more Black slaves to exploit than the U.S.

It seems that Brazilians are just inferior to U,S Americans.

If Brazil really had their acts together, they would have obviously colonized all of South America, and would be a huge economic, and intellectual powerhouse.

Because Portugal never became a major world power. The United States is the Offspring of Great Britian and the influence and wealth of Great Britian was inherited and expanded by the US.

Obviously, in my model, exploitation of non-white lands and labor helped transfer wealth or energy from non-whites to whites. Hence, nations that are more white have more wealth....Ergo...all the English speaking nations that are majority white will have high standards of living. Brazil is half non-white.

Not really from scratch....but yes...to a degree. However, remember that the US did not become "THE" power until WWII destroyed all the other major economies of the world. The US then pretty much took empire over from Great Britain....but since the war the two countries work in concert on most global affairs.

This is why the US zenith economically was never sustainable. It was the artificial result off all the other competition being eliminated for a period of time, giving the US a global monopoly. We still have actually fallen a great deal as an economic power......but its being masked by unprecedented levels of debt.

So, the U.S.A rather than Brazil became the World power following WW2, why?

Probably because Canada never warred with the US and the propensity of whites to favor other whites in trade and commerce.
So your previous answer "Canada does well because the US is its largest trading partner and they share the same technology due to proximity and trade." was wrong?

Only if the blacks had the will and financial ability to make it happen. But that didn't happen in over 3 decades. The neighborhood just kept getting worse. It wasn't until people who actively want real jobs and put in the effort to get those jobs and create a demand for better housing and commercial retail did it happen.
You can't just want something and wait for someone to make it happen for you. There has to be demand available by people who have the earning ability to pay for it to make it happen

Spare me the ignorance and the dumb ass tired old whitebread lectures that deny racism. In short, shut the hell up.
I won't deny racism. I am a racist. I have a greater interest in the well-being of my people than I do in the well-being of the Chinese of the Congolese. Who cares? So what? In my view, if you aren't a racist, you are a kind of monster.

Race is nothing more than a very large, very extended, slightly inbred family. In the same way my biological brother and I have more ancestors in common, and more recently, with each other than with any other human on the planet, me and any other white guy on the planet have more ancestors in common and more recently with each other than either of us do with any black guy or Asian guy in the world. We are more closely related. Like brothers.

So try this thought experiment: you walk around a corner and see a man beating a woman. Quick! what's your first instinct? To help the woman, right? Now, you walk around a corner and see two Chinese men beating two women--one white, one black. Quick! What's your first instinct? To help the black woman, right? If you were white, you would hesitate on that question, because rayciss. Now, you walk around the corner and see two black men beating two black women and one of them is your mother. Quick! What do you do? You help your mother first, right? No one would think anything of it. They wouldn't accuse you of hating the other woman, they wouldn't accuse your mother of benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, people would think you were something like a monster if you DIDN'T help your mother first.

And, in fact, no one thinks anything about the Chinese guy helping the Chinese woman before he helps a Finnish woman. No one questions the black guy helping the black woman before he helps the Mexican woman. The whole world understands that is the absolutely normal, non-hateful reaction to have. ONLY white men are (((condemned))) if they help the white woman first.

That's why woke whites say "anti-racism is anti-white".

Don't despair. Stupid people can go on to live full and product lives. Hang in there.
I'm guessing you are the product of a HBC

So I was right. All government funding of HBCs should end.

Our decline coincides with the decline of the share of the white population. Has no impact whatsoever, though. None. An Afghani sheepherder or Somali beach hustler is just as capable of running a 4000 acre agribusiness as any American farmer. Seriously. It's in the Constitution.

Notice China, it has never been colonized by whites and it is a growing economy that we owe money to now.

No I didn't notice, considering Hong Kong colonized by Whites is the richest part of China.
And we were colonized by whites, and we're doing ok. And South Africa, colonized the longest by whites is doing better than any other African country.

I can't understand how a black person can pretend there isn't a problem with their culture. It's a problem we see and hear about every day.

IM2

Forum List

Back