When white people get killed by one of their own...

When my husband first hears about a killing and the killer's picture isn't shown yet, he always asks, "Was he black?"
Yeah? And when I hear someone just got popped (shot), I always look to see who the popper (shooter) was. yep. black.
Or when there is an attack on a family. Yep, Blacks.
Or a gangfight in McDs or Taco Bell or a mall. Yep. Blacks.
Or a drive by. Yep. Black.
Or another murder in Cleveland, Detroit, etc. Yep. Blacks.
Or who just rioted and looted. Yep. Blacks.

So I guess we have something in common although its not quite what you had in mind.
And the young white man who shot the people in the black church? And the white guy who just killed his buddies and put them in his wood chipper out on his huge farm? And the white Columbine shooter? And the white man who shot up the Amish School in PA? Sometimes the media hesitates to put a mug shot of a white person up and they will try to explain away the crime. But they will always show the black guy's mugshot and put one more nail in the coffin of "proving" black violence.

I think we have to be honest here. We can search and find evidence to support our previously held views or we can let all of the truth be told in the same light.
You are blind. And I tire of your hand wringings.

When my husband first hears about a killing and the killer's picture isn't shown yet, he always asks, "Was he black?"
Yeah? And when I hear someone just got popped (shot), I always look to see who the popper (shooter) was. yep. black.
Or when there is an attack on a family. Yep, Blacks.
Or a gangfight in McDs or Taco Bell or a mall. Yep. Blacks.
Or a drive by. Yep. Black.
Or another murder in Cleveland, Detroit, etc. Yep. Blacks.
Or who just rioted and looted. Yep. Blacks.

So I guess we have something in common although its not quite what you had in mind.
And the young white man who shot the people in the black church? And the white guy who just killed his buddies and put them in his wood chipper out on his huge farm? And the white Columbine shooter? And the white man who shot up the Amish School in PA? Sometimes the media hesitates to put a mug shot of a white person up and they will try to explain away the crime. But they will always show the black guy's mugshot and put one more nail in the coffin of "proving" black violence.

I think we have to be honest here. We can search and find evidence to support our previously held views or we can let all of the truth be told in the same light.
The papers and news stations have been circulating that shit all over the place. It's the weekend negrohood shootings that don't make the front page because they happen all the time.

When someone's first concern upon learning of the murder of scores of innocent people is what COLOR they are, there is a very serious fucking moral problem at hand.
When my husband first hears about a killing and the killer's picture isn't shown yet, he always asks, "Was he black?" I read the same thing in a book recently where the author said that black people respond that way because if the killer turns out to be black, it's just one more piece of evidence for white people to use when they say, "Black people are violent." It's like every single black person carries the burden to be a representative of their entire race. White people don't carry that same burden.

Did anyone say immediately following THIS shooting, "See I told you white people are violent. What's wrong with those white people, killing each other like that?" (probably not. it will probably be explained away or blamed on an abusive parent, traumatic childhood, mental problem, etc. but it will not be blamed on his race.)
It sounds like your using your husbands bias as a measure of all white people, but he is not representative of everyone. Now my father he is like your husband, everything is "black this" and "black that" and a lot of times he has to eat his words because of it. My father also has a stigma he has attached to Harley Davidson, to him for decades anyone riding a Harley, wearing a Harley shirt was most likely a criminal. Then when I was 31, I bought a Harley and he didn't like it but for a while the HD criminal complaints subsided. After I sold it they came back, but then he became friends with a man his age(79 now) that owned a Harley and had ridden it cross-country multiple times, he was dumbfounded and exasperated but no more HD criminal association.

Growing up my mother refused to let me or my sister to ever use the "N-word" at that time(70's). We lived in the suburbs outside Atlanta and until I entered second grade there weren't many black people/kids around to know, not because they were unwelcome but they just weren't there. Then in 76' a developer wanted to build some apartments between the interstate and town, down at the end of my street. Most of the residents were opposed and feared it would bring crime, but the developer won and built the apartments. Very next year in school I met my first black people in class and made a friend right away, his name was Charles. By the end of the year I had made several more black friends, but they rarely lasted long as they seemed to come and go, moving all the time. And by the end of second grade the violence and crime people had feared showed its ugly face. I remember one morning, maybe 2 hours into the day the principal came to the class and took one of my black friends away, he never returned. A few days later I found out that the same morning after he left for school his parents had a fight and his father killed his mother before killing himself... From there on the atmosphere in those apartments went down hill, as they added more units the crime grew larger and larger. Soon the police had to build a special station inside the apartment complex to try and regain control. Locals soon referred to the area as either, "The Drive" or "The Crack". My house was 1.3 miles further up the street and I could here automatic weapons firing regularly at night. For years there had been a 7-11 store down in the area, but it had been robbed so many times the owners decided to close it. On the final night it was open a girl I'd gone to highschool with was the clerk that final night, her husband dropped of their 2 year old on his way to work, but 45 minutes before closing a black man came in, robbed her and after he had the money he shot and killed her in front of her daughter, this was 1990.

I make it a point to try and give everyone a chance, but the argument some make that the high number of blacks incarcerated is a sign of racism just isn't looking at the facts. I do understand how more blacks end up committing crimes, but denying they commit them isn't going to help things. I do not believe it is genetic at all, I do believe it is a matter of familial and cultural breakdown. When the family falls apart so goes society. Blacks were done a huge disservice back in the 60's when LBJ started handing out checks and penalizing families monetarily if they had a father or father figure in the home, rewarding single moms with greater benefits. Add in the decline of inner cities and opportunity had left town. Now we have generations of kids raised by nobody or by a street gang and they can at times act like animals, not because they are but because they grew up essentially in the wild. Dog eat dog, survival of the fittest. I don't know the solution, but somehow we have to find a way to reward rebuilding families instead of more laws that further destroy them. Bringing back jobs helps, we need to learn to value employees equally with share holders instead of valuing only the next quarter.

Not really seeing your point, "White privilege in murder"?
So if I'm understanding you, if a white man allegedly shoots a bunch of other white people he's a white supremacist... That makes no sense.
White people have no problem killing other white people to promote their white supremacist agenda. Anders Brevik. Tim McVeigh and Hitler 2 name a few

Your little speech at the end about carrying water and crumbs sounds like you have some racial hate issues of your own.
You'd be better served trying to read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind

What comes thru from your entire post is, everything is whitey's fault, no matter what evidence comes your way. All that hate is gonna burn you up.
We live in a global system of white supremacy. And that system dominates the laws, the politics, education and that system dominates me and every black person and person of color on the planet.

Fast Fact:
Only 6% of southerners had slaves before the civil war, 94% did NOT own slaves. Does that make it ok? No.
You brought up slavery. Not me. Slavery is totally different topic.

I make it a point to be courteous to everyone I meet regardless of skin color. Sometimes it gets thrown back in my face, by blacks and whites, but its not gonna get better unless some of us on both sides make an effort to stop it. I don't think kneeling in football games or thru violent protest or throwing urine or feces at each other is constructive.?
When you're in a system. The relationship will between white and black people will always be tacky. why ? Because economic relationship is tacky. The employment relationship is tacky. The sexual relationship is tacky. The educational re relationship.

Be nice to everyone, is like the Warden of Prison saying "I make it a point to be courteous to everyone I meet regardless of skin color" of course can be. Because he has that is not courteous.

Yes, hate me all you want, but isn't this part of the price you pay for your violent empire.

Sometimes the violence comes from unexpected places, even your own. It's not just from muslims and blacks. At any time, Americans of any race are ready to explode in violence at each other.

You know this to be true.

But of course, you don't want to act to prevent any of this, because you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

Well, suffer the consequences of these beliefs every now and then.

Wonder if you think Chicago is part of our "violent empire". Odd that you should think there is something racist about violence.

Yes, hate me all you want, but isn't this part of the price you pay for your violent empire.

Sometimes the violence comes from unexpected places, even your own. It's not just from muslims and blacks. At any time, Americans of any race are ready to explode in violence at each other.

But of course, you don't want to act to prevent any of this, because you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

View attachment 152630
I dont remember that ever happening.

What Happened to Rodney King 25 Years Ago

Oh. Yet another Angry Black Man refusing to pull his head out of the sand.
No thats an insecure white male trying to fool you by cross race dressing.
Speaking of cray cray..check this out, Ascle. Oy.

Martina Big shocks This Morning viewers after claiming she wants to 'widen' her nose and get bum implants in her quest to 'become black'
Yeah i saw that one a couple of months ago. When I was in the military I dated a few german women. The really really like Black guys. Its not surprising to me just sort of weird she would do that.

He mass murdered white people in a non-political setting.

How can he be a white supremacist, moron?
White people will kill other white people to promote their agenda. Anders Brevik. Hitler. Tim McVeigh
McVeigh killed no one, scientifically proven that type of bomb in the truck was at best only capable of blowing out the windows, no serious structural damage was possible. Now the explosives placed on the support columns by a group of unidentified men did bring down half the building, the remaining devices failed and were removed afterwards. This was reported locally and witnesses have testified to this, but it doesn't fit with the narrative the gov was going for to aide the public sentiment of the ATF in the 90's.

As to your assertion that me treating everyone equally is the same as me being a warden in a prison, that is absurd and an excuse by those believing it, to use hate and racism themselves. This whole "White Privilege" argument is the excuse those people use for their lack of achievement. Then when a person of color does succeed where they claim they shouldn't, then he's an uncle tom. Essentially its all excuses for not making a serious effort and being PO'd because no one walked up and handed them whatever they believe they have some right to. I will admit the government did your people a disservice in the 60's by giving out public assistance and encouraging the breaking up of the family unit. Handouts only encourage further reliance on others to provide assistance and a feeling of entitlement. Sorry about that, but I wouldn't have voted for it if I'd been alive.

If there truly was a "White Privilege" system at work people like Eli Whitney, Ben Carson, George Washington Carver, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and many many more wouldn't have been allowed to reach the heights they have. Now there is a "Global Elite" aka the 1% that do influence things on a large scale, but they are not divided by race, they are multi-cultural.

I don't think self-defense is a race issue. There's likely MORE motivation to protect your home and family in high crime areas. So the VALUE of the ability to keep and bear weapons is as important (or more) to blacks as whites.

ABUSE of guns is another matter. And it's related to criminal acts and we know how that argument and it statistics goes. So I don't share your paranoia.

IN FACT, most early efforts at gun control were AIMED at blacks. And the communities they LARGELY live in have effectively LEGALLY DISARMED them. But, as is plainly seen, makes not much different in the death/misery toll -- OR the # of guns available. Remember "Saturday Night Specials"?? Disarm the economically disadvantaged.

There's no conspiracy of whites dumping firearms into the hood and watching the attrition. Whites also not air-dropping cheap booze into Indian Reservations anymore. Don't know why you want to blame innocent people for the all the ILLEGAL guns in the Liberal megacities. They're not doing the killing you know..

Oh. Yet another Angry Black Man refusing to pull his head out of the sand.
No thats an insecure white male trying to fool you by cross race dressing.

And I thought I was pretty in tune with culture. But 1st time I've heard of cross race dressing. What's the f'ing point if you're not gonna go full dreads and grills... :rolleyes: But IF it does work -- I'll give it a try someday. :wink:

Sometimes the media hesitates to put a mug shot of a white person up and they will try to explain away the crime. But they will always show the black guy's mugshot and put one more nail in the coffin of "proving" black violence.

Actually, putting up the mugshot isn't the measure of it. When Dylan Roof does the church shooting, there are DAYS of deep diving into his past to find a pic of him in a stars/bars pose. Black guy does the church shooting in Tenn last month to PAY BACK the SCar. shooting --- don't NEED a mugshot or a deep dive. Too common. SOOO common, it's not "novel enough" to put your best journalists on.

You want results?? Less tragedy/suffering? Every Monday, do the DEEP DIVE into EVERY shooter, every victim over the weekend in Chicago. MAKE it a human misery story. It's actually RACIST to ignore it. Maybe a Sat night show on "Chicago ER Live". If it was a white slaughter happening regularly, you KNOW it would be mongo media coverage.

Forum List

Back