When & Where It All Began

The original Palestinians were Jews. Not a single Muslim even existed until the 7th century AD. Holy mackeral, is it actually possible these Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's ancient land?

you have no point TINNIE you are desperate to create one-----now explain to us -----that "hebrew" is a dialect of arabic ----and "arabs" have
been lviing in some place called "palestine" for 10,000 years

MJ, don't you think that perhaps these Jewish Palestinians became Muslim Palestinians therough conversions even if by the force of the sword? The study I painted in my Avatar is a Spanish Muslim who was forced to convert by the Inquisition like their fellow Jews...

Genetic studies on Palestinians and Jews show definate markers of close kinship.

Its time to make peace with your brothers and share this land called Palestine.

Ok, let us assume that some Jews converted by force as you suggest. Therefore they became indigenous Muslims to Israel's ancient land. Just imagine how small that percentage would be.

Once again I state that unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands there will be no peace for Israel from the Palestinians.

The original Palestinians were Jews. Not a single Muslim even existed until the 7th century AD. Holy mackeral, is it actually possible these Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's ancient land?

you have no point TINNIE you are desperate to create one-----now explain to us -----that "hebrew" is a dialect of arabic ----and "arabs" have

MJ, don't you think that perhaps these Jewish Palestinians became Muslim Palestinians therough conversions even if by the force of the sword? The study I painted in my Avatar is a Spanish Muslim who was forced to convert by the Inquisition like their fellow Jews...

Genetic studies on Palestinians and Jews show definate markers of close kinship.

Ok, let us assume that some Jews converted by force as you suggest. Therefore they became indigenous Muslims to Israel's ancient land. Just imagine how small that percentage would be.

Once again I state that unless & until Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands there will be no peace for Israel from the Palestinians.

Look MJ...The west Bank Palestinians have kept their word and a peace divedend was rewarded by the UN to grant them State-Hood status. The Palestinians are not leaving, in fact they are multiplying...would it not be better for the Israelis to set borders for Israel and stop the land confiscations that no-one on planet earth has accepted? Not even the USA, Israel's closest puppet state ha
s not recognized any borders beyond 1967...she refuses to move her Embassy from Tel-Aviv to occupied Jerusalem.

Open your eyes.

Last edited:

Look MJ...The west Bank Palestinians have kept their word and a peace divedend was rewarded by the UN to grant them State-Hood status. The Palestinians are not leaving, in fact they are multiplying...would it not be better for the Israelis to set borders for Israel and stop the land confiscations that no-one on planet earth has accepted? Not even the USA, Israel's closest puppet state has recognized any borders beyond 1967...she refuses to move her Embassy from Tel-Aviv to occupied Jerusalem.

Open your eyes.
I stopped reading after The palestinians Kept their word'
When Tinnie, when will you stop distorting the truth ?

The worst possible thing Israel could do to the Palestinians is to declare borders. That would mean the Palestinians must survive on their own without Israel to provide for them any longer. But hang in there Pbel. The way things are going, that will have to happen to the Palestinians.

Look MJ...The west Bank Palestinians have kept their word and a peace divedend was rewarded by the UN to grant them State-Hood status. The Palestinians are not leaving, in fact they are multiplying...would it not be better for the Israelis to set borders for Israel and stop the land confiscations that no-one on planet earth has accepted? Not even the USA, Israel's closest puppet state ha
s not recognized any borders beyond 1967...she refuses to move her Embassy from Tel-Aviv to occupied Jerusalem.

Open your eyes.

Imagine what happens when GAZA is a country-----It has declared WAR
against Israel in its charter-----what is going to happen to Gaza?

According to the jihadsits on this board, it is LEGAL for Gaza to declare war on another country. Because it is RESISTING. That's right, killing civilians is resisting !

According to the jihadsits on this board, it is LEGAL for Gaza to declare war on another country. Because it is RESISTING. That's right, killing civilians is resisting !

I understand----but its actually an ISA-RESPECTING thing-----Isa respecters from the
Indian subcontinent told that ISA RESPECTERS fight ONLY IN SELF DEFENSE----
that is how the ISA RESPECTERS OF THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT managed to take
over -----the Indian subcontinent and create the MOGHUL EMPIRE_----all in "SELF DEFENSE"-------the hindus of india were about to attack their fermented milk stinky
YURTS up in the cold hills-----because they wanted the HORSE MILK---nicely rotted.

Isa respecters to IRAN because zoroastrians -----were ----thinking of attacking them

Oh now I get it. Kumbaya with Palestinians. Gosh I wonder what the surrounding Arab countries, who know the Palestinians best, would think of your idea? What do you think about that?

Oh now I get it. Kumbaya with Palestinians. Gosh I wonder what the surrounding Arab countries, who know the Palestinians best, would think of your idea? What do you think about that?

MJ, no one is saying peace would be easy...all this poisoning of minds by the Arabs and Israelis who have had to endure 65 years or turmoil...

But I don't know how you can ignore that Egypt and Jordan have lived in peace with Israel for over half that time.

It really is up to Israel: Live in peace with a Palestinian State or keep confiscating land while thumbing your nose at the world? The longer this goes on, the more likelihood for another major war ad nauseam. And with today Weapons of Mass Destruction, there won't be second chances.

Last edited:

MJ, no one is saying peace would be easy...all this poisoning of minds by the Arabs and Israelis who have had to endure 65 years or turmoil...

But I don't know how you can ignore that Egypt and Jordan have lived in peace with Israel for over half that time.

It really is up to Israel: Live in peace with a Palestinian State or keep confiscating land while thumbing your nose at the world? The longer this goes on, the more likelihood for another major war ad nauseam. And with today Weapons of Mass Destruction, there won't be second chances.
MJ wants Israel to get nuked.

Israel is not occupying any of their land.

Yes Pel. Israel even made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan. So now tell us who the Palestinians have ever made peace with?

Yes Pel. Israel even made a lasting peace with both Egypt & Jordan. So now tell us who the Palestinians have ever made peace with?

So now tell us who the Palestinians have ever made peace with?

Everybody. Palestine is not at war with any of its neighbors.

"palestine" if it ever becomes a country----is not a country yet
and cannot be "at war" as such. It is a newly developed self
described "nation" whose people have instigated violence
wherever they have lived in significant numbers -----most of the
"rape the little girl and behead her" variety The situation of
violence fomented by the "nation" that calls itself "palestine"
is such that COUNTRIES have killed tens of thousands of them
in order to put them down. I predict violence between
"palestinians" and Egyptians----in the near future. with the
LOVING OPENING UP OF THE BORDER ------

would you like to explain why egypt has kept it SO CLOSED
for more than 60 years?

Ah, no wonder not a single Arab country will allow the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

Is your point that all of Palestine is occupied, save Gaza, including Israel?

Is your point that all of Palestine is occupied, save Gaza, including Israel?

That is what legal documents like the 1949 armistice agreements say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back